Arachnophobia

The Phobia List

Arachnophobia- Fear of spiders

Beast - Yoseob

~~~~

Cuddled up on the sofa with your very lovable boyfriend Yoseob, you didn’t think life could get much better than this; after a Chinese takeaway you were now wrapped up in Yoseob’s arms watching a film. Sighing in contentment you snuggled even deeper into his embrace which made Yoseob chuckle quietly and pull you even closer if that was even possible.

 

‘Life can’t get much better than this’ you thought to yourself as you watched the figures on the screen run about.

 

After a while you couldn’t help but notice that you had lost slight feeling in your legs and bottom for sitting still for so long, groaning you untangled yourself from Yoseob and went to stand up.

 

“Where are you going?” Yoseob asked, pouting slightly that his source of warmth had disappeared,

 

“Just to get a drink” you replied standing up and shuffling into the kitchen.

 

“Hurry back” you hear Yoseob yell from the living room, chuckling you opened the fridge peering inside for anything that would satisfy your sudden fizzy cravings.

 

 Seeing nothing except milk and juice you sighed and went towards the cupboard to get a glass, but you stopped short when you noticed a rather large creepy crawly hanging from the cupboard. Letting out a scream you scampered back into the living room and dived back onto the sofa on the unsuspecting Yoseob who squealed as you landed on him and wrapped your arms around him and buried you head into his shoulder.

 

“Yoseob, there’s a spider in the kitchen!” you squealed as you continue to clung to him as he tried to sit up.

 

Laughing Yoseob finally managed to sit up with you sprawled on his chest; he pulled you closer and started rubbing your back as he continued to laugh to himself over your cuteness, “Jagiya you’re so cute! It’s just a harmless little spider. Do you want me to get rid of it?”

 

You only nod and wrap yourself in a blanket lying nearby as Yoseob stands up and disappears into the kitchen. You listen to his words of comfort as he moves about in the kitchen until he suddenly shrieks and runs back into the living room and jumps back onto the sofa just like you had done not too long ago.

 

“That thing is huge! Jagiya I’m scared” he whimpers as he crawls under the blanket with you.

 

“Psssh, my hero” you mutter as you two cling to each other under the safety of the blanket and the safety and warmth of each other’s arms.