Chapter Four Okochi

True Love never goes away

Okochi was walking around the mall looking for a dress to wear at the resturaunt tonight. She turned the corner and felt a breath suddenly on her neck. She turned around expecting to see Daehyun. Instead it was someone else. ''T-T-T-Tae-Taeyang!?'' Okochi screamed aloud.

''Hello, Okochi,'' Taeyang said.

Who would do that to her? Anyone from Big Bang, that's who.

''How did you find me?'' Okochi asked.

''I asked him. He always knows where you are, which I think is really stalkerish,'' Taeyang responded.

Okochi felt another breath on her neck and two strong arms wrap around her.

''I always know where my girl is at all times. That's a sign of a good boyfriend, don't you think, meena?'' The voice said.

She knew the voice. ''It doesn't matter what you say. I won't be your girlfriend, G-Dragon,'' she said.

''Awww, babe that hurts me why would you say something like that to me, meena?'' G-Dragon said pretending to be hurt. He backed her against a wall. ''Look meena I have a good temper but when it comes to something I want I lose it very quickly. Don't make me lose my patience. I don't want to hurt you. So why don't you just come back to the dorm with me and we can talk about us.''

''Because she said she will not be your girlfriend, G-Dragon,'' a voice said behind G-Dragon. G-Dragon shifted and she could she who it was. It was Zelo.

''Zelo?! What are you doing here?'' Okochi asked in disbelief.

''I originally came here to tell you that Daehyun was killed in a crash.''

''WHAT?!!? Killed in a car crash? NOOO!!! I have to go see him now!'' Okochi said weeping.

''Come on lets go to see him.''

On the drive to the hospital, it was deathly quiet and still. As they parked, Okochi got out of the car and went into the building. She asked the lady where Daehyun was staying and when the lady told her, she ran to the room.

Zelo followed in right behind her. Daesung and G-Dragon walked in as well.

''Meena are you okay?'' Daesung asked.

''Why would I be? The boy I loved just died before I got a chance to tel him that I loved him!'' Okochi said.

She started to cry again and then Zelo came over to her. ''To tell you the truth, I loved you too but I knew that Daehyun had his sight set on you. I know that your heart was set on him so you can love him all you want. If it makes you happy then I am happy for you,'' he said.

She stopped crying. ''You know only someone who loves that much would say that. And I know that you are the one who owns the book store which is why I could not return it  because you wanted me to find out what true love is. But because of you I know what it is now. I love you so much. Thank so much for being there for me through this hard time,'' She said as she hugged him.

Zelo held her and she loved on him and they kissed.