Chapter Two Zelo

True Love never goes away

He never thought that a noona could be so yeppo. Especially one like her. But he knew what she was like. She came to the book store a lot.

Zelo watched Okochi as she left. Man, I want to date her, but it looks like Daehyun has his eye on her and me too, he thought. Then again, it seemed like all of BAP was kinda hitting on her. At least he knew how to conceal his crush on her.

''Warrior, hugh!'' Daehyun said really loud snapping Zelo back to the present. ''Come on, Zelo, let's go!''

''Coming, hyung!'' Zelo said. He followed Daehyun and the rest of BAP.

''So, why were you staring at Okochi leaving?'' Jongup asked.

''I was just wondering the same thing,'' Himchan laughed.

Zelo blushed and said,''because I thought that I recognized her from somewhere.'' At least that part is true, he thought.

''Well she is cute so I don't blame you,'' Bang Yong Guk nudged Zelo.

''Leave him alone guys. He said he recognized her from someplace,'' Daehyun defended with a straight face. ''I wonder if that place is his bed!'' Daehyun ,then, cracked up and so did the rest of B.A.P.

''Dude! I'm still ! I am 15 and she is 18,''Zelo said as he pushed Daehyun.

''I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Let's get going back to our dorm,'' Daehyun said as he finished his laughing fit and was serious.

"Alright, let's go,'' Bang Yong Guk said as he grabbed his duffel bag. So did the rest of BAP