Chapter 1

I Will Forget You || Under Construction ||

Two figures walked through the airport ramp leading to the arrivals and as they walked by, the crowd can't help but to notice the good genes running in their blood. Both had a fair asset to flunt and it was no joke. How they confidently walked even awed the crowd; it was as if they didn't mind the gossips from the crowd and the flashes of cameras eager to get a scoop from the two. Well, who exactly are they?

Jiyeon walked with a poker face on as she saw the big lenses and cameras aimed at them. She knew it, coming back silently was a better option. She really didn't liked the fact that her grandfather had publicized the whole thing. It wasn't even that remarkable, well for her and her two comrades. But for the whole korea, it was. Samsung Electronics heiress and  LG Electronics heir just came back from the country for a good 4 years.

Myungsoo on the other hand just shook his head at the grumpy fella beside him. He in turn smiled to at least show that he was happy coming back, though he wasn't, to make up to the grumpy faces Jiyeon has throughout.

"I told you it wasn't a good idea." Jiyeon said through gritted teeth as she eyed Myungsoo who was giving smiles to cameras flashing here and there.

"You know I can't say no to your grandpa Ji, come on just bear with this. We're nearing the car." Myungsoo responded still smiling. "And I would say you should smile a bit missy, I believe that the next morning, your grumpy face would grace the frontpage of newspapers and it isn't a good thing to start with."

"Whatever. They are just really annoying dude. Like seriously, don't they have anything to do rather than crowding us here." Jiyeon taunted and just fastened her pace.

Myungsoo shook his head and leveled up with the latters speed. "Aigoo. When will you learn to at least be polite Ji." He muttered, but made sure that Jiyeon would hear it and yeah, the latter did and just rolled her eyes. He just chucked at the childishness and ruffled the girl's hair.

 


 

"Daebak, Daebak, Daebak." Ricky dashed to the classroom getting everyones attention; even the asleep L.Joe was woken up. Ricky made a peace sign at him showing his sorry for the disturbance.

"What is it this time Ricky?" CAP asked as he took off his cap.

"Uh. Yeah." He said getting his attention back to his big news. "Daebak. Just heard from my dad's office that the heir and heiress of LG Electronics and Samsung Electronics just came back from the States and they are studying here next week."

"LG?" Changjo said, "Isn't he the Kim Myungsoo guy? The one from Infinite?"

Chunji got up upon the mention of the group. "Yeah. It's him. Ricky, is the whole Infinite transffering here?" his voice leaving a trail of nervousness and anxiety.

Ricky nodded slowly and looked at Chunji's changed expression. "Yes hyung. I heard that Infinite is coming back as soon as they finish their requirements in the States."

Chunji's face hardened and the rest of Teen Top went to console him, patting his back, assuring him that everything would be fine. Or so they thought.

Just in time, Ha Rin went inside the room and saw the commotion. She went to Chunji and hugged the guy who is close to tears. "Ji, It's okay. I know it would be hard for you but you need to be strong in front of them. You have to show them that you are not hurting inside or else, you'll appear a loser to them."

Chunji nodded and made his way to the door. "I'll be out for today. Help me reason out to ssem." When Chunji is like this, Ha Rin and Teen Top would always prohibit him to skip class but at this situation, they knew better than to keep him locked up in the room. Chunji had too many things going through his mind and they believe that what he needed now was space to think and recollect. They knew that upon the breaking of the news, Chunji would not feel good at all.

"Ricky, are you sure about this?" CAP asked the younger one who was dumbfounded in his position.

Ricky nodded, "Yeah hyung. I heard it from my father's own mouth. And I think this is going to be a tough year for everyone."

Little did they know that this year would be one hell of a rollercoaster for all of them.

They nodded and on cue, Niel got inside the room, oblivious of the recent happening. 

"Yah! what happened to Chunji hyung? Saw him storming out with his Mazda RX-7 and I think he's not that sane to lessen his speed." Niel said, still not noticing the awkward tension in the room.

Niel got no answer and their proffesor got inside the room as the bell rang. Leaving the poor boy with no answer, so the whole class was spent by him wondering what could it be that bothered their hyung. It wasn't Chunji's nature at all and his friends too were no where near sane, seeing the worried faces they had on.

 


 

As soon as the black mercedes Benz stopped at Park residece, Jiyeon stormed out of the car to her grandfather's study. The servants bowed to her and she awknowledged them with a nod. She travelled the grand staircase and was led to the grandiose study of her grand father. She knocked three times - she still had the manners - and turned the door knob to talk to Grand Master Park.

"Harabeoji" She whinned at Grand Master Park as she saw him smiling, as if expecting her to come in such a mood.

"My Granddaughter." He said as if irking her and turned to Myungsoo. " Welcom back to you two. Thank you for taking care of her Myungsoo." He said and motioned the two to sit.

"Thank you Grand Master. It was a little hard taking care of this baby here but it was fine nonetheless." Myungsoo answered with sarcasm to irk Jiyeon more who was pouting but still managed to look beautiful with that long face of her.

"It wasn't a need to publish it you know. I don't want getting such attention." Jiyeon said which made her grandpa laugh.

"Jiyeon, you need to be ready for this kind of attention. You are my granddaughter so naturally, you would also be getting such attention in no time. I think Myungsoo did a good job smiling at the cameras while you were just pouting and frowning. Not a good way to be seen in the front page of the news papers." Grandpa Park said making Jiyeon's eyes widen.

"You watched it?!" Jiyeon exclaimed and whinned, "Harabeoji, I told you."

"It's okay Jiyeon, next time, just show at least a smile to them." Myungsoo comforted and grandpa Park nodded in agreement.

 


 

After a good of three hours lecture in Physics, class was dismissed and students piled out of the room while Teen Top and Ha Rin remained at the room. Ha Rin stood up and took out her phone from her pocket.

"Yah! Is Chunji answering? I have tried calling him since a while ago but he isn't answering. He turned off his phone I guess." Ha Rin said dialling Chunji's number.

Niel stood up and scratched his head, "What the hell happened here? I've been damn curious since three hours ago."

"Shut up hyung, this is no time for joke. Infinite is coming back." Changjo said and hit Niel's back playfully.

Niel's eyes widened and silently muttered, "This is trouble."

The others heard exactly what he said and nodded in agreement.

"Argh. He won't answer at this point. We'll just have to wait until he comes back. I'm sure he's not that dumb to do anything silly." Ha Rin said as she patted everyone's back and nudged them to get their bags and go home. "Come on, go home first guys. We'll go to their house tomorrow to see him okay?"

"That's if he's home tomorrow." Ricky said quietly.

"Aiyo. You know him, he wouldn't let us worry about him. Now go home before it's late. Kaja." Ha Rin said and got out of the lecture hall while the Teen Top guys went to get their bags and followed Ha Rin.

 


 

Chunji drove beyond the limit and he didn't care if he got caught in the act. All he wanted was adrenaline to somehow keep his mind out of the thoughts that was bothering him since awhile ago. The news Ricky broke out bothered  him to the point that he lost his composture and walls he built around him. It has been years since he tried burying the thing that was haunting him but hearing what Ricky had just said, his walla where all shattered.

He stopped his car in front of their villa in Apgujeong and went directly to the kitchen to get beer from the fridge. After, he sat on the sofa and the TV. He was drinking from his beer when he saw the news, on the headline was "SAMSUNG heiress and LG heir went back to the country together after 4 years." He scoffed seeing Myungsoo's face giving smiles on the camera. Fake. He took another sip from his beer and the video flashed another image, an image he knew clearly even when it changed for years already.

Park Jiyeon. His mind said out loud and lost grip of the bottle of beer.

 


 

A N N Y E O N G !

I'm sorry for this late update. I have been really busy since graduation is coming soon. I know this wasn't updated for eons and I thank you for waiting for the update. I'll try to update the following days as soon as possible. Enjoy. Comments are love by the ways :) <3

 b l u e p i l l s 0 7