Chapter 2

Arranged Marriage With A Superstar

Park Hewon's POV

"B-Bwo?!" My eyes widened as I heard what Mr. Park said. I don't want to get married at the age of fifteen! I'm too young. 

"Wae gurae?" Mr.Park glared.

"I can't be married, sir. I'm too young and besides--" *BAM* and his hands hardly slapped my face, making his fingers leave a mark on my cheek. My knees were too weak I can't even stand up. And with that, I fell on the ground. I used my hand to cover the spot where he slapped me.

"Who are you to complicate my plans? Huh?!" He then grabbed my hair and pulled me up.

Tears are suddenly forming in my eyes. I'm sorry, Mr.Park. But I can't do this.

"A-anniyo..." I said while stuttering. He then let go of my hair and pushed me. Mr. Park started to throw things like files, folders and more on the ground.

"There. That's all you need. Try to disobey me and I WILL DISOWN you"  Disown? You have disowned me for a long time now, Mr.Park. He turned to his back and started walking with heavy footsteps towards the door. "I don't want to see you here tomorrow" and then he slammed the door.

Have I done something wrong? Why is this happening to me? I can't.... I just can't live like this forever. All my life I have been treated like this... What should I do for them to accept me?

And then a smile was formed on her face.

Well maybe, just maybe. If I agree to this, they will love me. They will care for me. They will treat me as part of their family.

I picked up the things that was thrown by Mr. Park a while ago.

"Um Birth Certificate, Train ticket, Money, credit card...this is a lot' I told myself. I walked towards my closet and pulled out all my clothes. 

"Seoul, I'll be there tomorrow." 

Donghae's POV

"WHAT? ME? MARRIED? HELL NO! WITH A FREAKIN FIFTEEN YEAR OLD?" I screamed on top of my voice while talking to my dad on the phone.  Seriously? Is he out of his mind?

"Yah! Don't shout at me! I'm your father!" I quickly put the phone away from my ear. Ouch. his voice is so loud!! I think my eardrums will pop anytime now!

"Shiro. appa..." I said with a calm voice.

"Donghae-ah. You have to do this. Please? for me, son. Let's just say that we're returning the favor to Mr.Park. If he didn't give you money during your trainee years, maybe you're not as succesful as you are now... Son, please understand. I tried my best to stop this but, my conscience is killing me. He's the one who helped us. I know that this arranged marriage with his fifteen year old daughter is crazy but--" 

"Okay, I understand." I said. 

"Good. Now, His daughter will arrive tomorrow. I want you to meet her at Mayfield Hotel in Seoul.'' 

"Yeah sure..." I sadly said. Okay this is really really crazy.

I ended the call with my Dad. " AISH!!" I screamed as I lied on my bed. I can't be married. I don't want to be married. YET. This is really stupid.  I cannot belive it!!!

No One's POV

The next day, Haewon left their mansion without saying goodbye. With one last look, she stood in front of their house and said

"I guess I'll be away from here for quite sometime" She stared at her house and smiled to herself. She then pulled her luggage and walked.

~ A few hours later~

"WOAH! I can't believe it. I'm in seoul aready~Can I just live here forever?" she said as she looked at the view from her hotel window. Her hotel room is indeed, grand and beautiful. It has a very big chandelier hanging on the ceiling, an LCD tv, a red, feather carpet at the bottom of the big purple bed and red drapes on the window. 

Haewon was admiring the big hotel room when she heard a know on the door. She quickly ran towards the door and opened it, revealing a not-so-tall, but handsome man, wearing a rayban sunglasess, white shirt, black pants and oxford shoes.

''Hi~! ^^" Haewon said with a bright smile on her face.

" Mr. Park Hyunsu's daughter?'' not even bothering to say hello, donghae asked with a cold voice.

"Um.Ne." Confused haewon nodded.

"Can I come in?" donghae asked.

"Yes, Of course" Haewon said. Donghae entered the room and roamed around. Haewon slightly closed the door and waled towards donghae.

"We haven't properly introduced ourselves. Annyeonghaseyo Park Haewon imnida" She bowed, 90 degrees and held out her hand.

Okay this girl is crazy. She doesnt know me? Is she serious? I'm THE GORGEOUS LEE DONGHAE for goodness sake! Donghae thought

"donghae" He said. 

"Ohh. Are you the --" donghae suddenly talked, not letting haewon finish with her sentence.

"Yes, I'll be your soon to be "husband" when is the marriage? So I can end this early.'' dongae said in a sternly manner. 

Hae won looked down when he heard him say "Soon to be husband' and shivered because of his words.

"Um uh. donghae ahjusshi... I'm only fifteen years old. I think we'll have to wait until I'm in legal age, which is 18. We have to wait for three years..." She looked up with innocent eyes.

"WHAT?! So you're saying that I have to deal with you for three in years?!" donghae suddenly shoouted making haewon cover her ears because of fear.

"You don't have to curse..ahjusshi" she looked down again, avoiding donghae's eyes.

"pfft. And will you stop calling me ahhjusshi?" donghae put his hands on his waist.

"Ne ahjusshi" haewon said with a smile

Giving up, donghae scratched his head in annoyance.

"Okay so what's your plan? Are you going to continue your studies here until we're ''married"? Where will you stay? Are you planning on living here in your hotel forever? When will you go back to Mokpo? Will we file a divorce a year after?" donghae asked non stop as he raise his eyebrows

"Ahjusshi... One by one please." Donghae sighed with her statement.

"Ne, I'll continue my studies here. but I'm not yet sure on which school. And yes, I will stay here forever. About the marriage.... I don't know ahjusshi." she answered his questions with a calm and bubbly tone.

"Aish'' he said. So this means... I have to take care of all of these things? her school, her home? aiiiish "You can't live here forever..." donghae added.

"ohh...'' haewon pouted.

"Just call me when you need me. okay?" with a loud sigh, donghae gave her his number. " I'll leave now." donghae said as he walked towards the door.

"ne ahjusshi~  take care! annyeong~~" haewon waved and smiled to him.

Donghae walked away without even waving 

Donghae's POV

aish this girl. How can she not know me? And why does she kept on calling me ahjusshi? I'm not that old! And that smile. That freakin smile is so irritating! aiish

I'm going to make sure that her life here in seoul will be HELL. hahahhhahaha *evil laugh*