Chapter 1

Arranged Marriage With A Superstar

~~Haewon and Donghae's parents inside the office~

"So,Mr.Lee what seems to be the problem?" Park Hyunsu, Haewon's appa said.He entwined his fingers and placed it on the desk.

'I was just thinking....we've been in this business for almost twenty years....." Lee DongYul, donghae's appa said.

"what are you trying to say?" Park HyunSu slightly tilted his head and started to wonder.

"I'm getting old and I think I can't carry on this business anymore but I don't want to leave it all to you..." Dongyul stated. Hyunsu slumped his back on the chair, thinking of what his business partner, dongyul just said.

"Are you trying to tell me that you'll resign?" hyunsu presed his hands agains his temples.

"Exactly....It actually took time for me tell you that.I know you'll get stressed again" Dongyul stood up and held onto his shoulders.

"You'll leave me?We've been friends for like...forever.You helped me when I was about to give up on my life!" A tear escaped from Hyunsu's eyes.

"Don't worry.....I think I already know someone who'll repalce me..." dong yul looked out the window

"Who? Lee Dong hwa? your eldest son?" Hyunsu looked up to him with a confused face.

"Anniyo, I can't trust him....he's too childish to do things like these.....Maybe I'll try to talk to Donghae instead." Dongyul smiled.

"Lee DongHae? Is he the one from what's the name of the group....uhh Super Junior? Am I right?" Park Hyunsu said.

"Deh'' he nodded

"Ummm Since I have lots of business here in Mokpo, maybe I should let my daughter take over the business too"Hyun Su stood up with 2 cups of tea in his hands.He went closer to DongYul and gave the other cup of tea.

"

Park Haewon's POV

      *ding~~dong~*

Woah.I'm in the attic right now and I can still hear the doorbell.Gah~~ Our house is really- I mean Mr.Park's house....is so big!!

Yes, I do call him Mr.park even though he's...my appa.He does not actually allow me to call him that.I call him Mr.Park cause he said I'm not his daughter.In short, I'm an unwanted child.Appa hates me,Nana eonnie hates me,the maids hate me for no reason.

It's okay,I don't need people to love me ^__^ As long as I live happily.~~~

"YAH!BABO!OPEN THE FUC*IN DOOR!STUPID" nana eonnie, my sister shouted from her princess like bedroom. 

"Deh~~deh. Arraseoo~~~~" I said sweetly.I went down from the attic using an old wooden ladder.then I quickly ran when I heard the doorbell ring continuosly.

"YAH BABO!! PALLI~~!!!" again my eonnie shouted with her squeaky voice.

"I'm comming!" i said.

I ran down the long stairs and made my way to the door.I fixed my clothes and hair to make myself presentable infront of Mr.Park.

I twisted the doorknob and opened it. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Park" I greeted with a 90 degree bow.

But he just ignored me....He just walked passed by me......I just smiled at his actions.

"Ummm Mr--" i tried to say.

"where's nana?" he asked,

"She's in her room,Sir." I said.  went closer to him

"then,call her" he said,quite pissed.he removed his coat and hanged it somewhere.I nodded and  turned around.I was about to call Nana eonnie when I saw her come down from the stairs.With open arms,she ran towards Mr.Park.

"Appa~!!" she hugged him.Her princessy and sweet attitude is on.Eonnie's devilish attitude magically fades away whenever she's with Mr.Park.

"Ah, princess how are you?" Appa asked her with a warm smile painted on his face.

"I'm good appa~~" she answered,

 

I'm just there....hiding behind the wall.peeking through the sides,Looking at them having a father-daughter moment.I wonder when I'll have that moment with someone..... or will I ever have one? Will there ever be sometime that one person will love me?Or one person will call me princess.One person will listen to what I say.When one person will treat me as a family? I guess not...

"Come princess,we'll talk about something important.." mr.park said,

"arraseo~!" she said cutely.

I went upstairs in the attic, where my tiny old room is.

~*~ living room ~*~

                                                       

Nana's POV

"I will arrage you a marriage with---" 

"Bwo?" I stood up,surprised of what appa just said.I did not even let appa finish his sentence.I knew this was comming,I knew someday he'll arange me a marriage with someone.If I'll agree to this, what will happen to my namja chingu?Appa does not know about this...

"Wae?You don't want to?" Appa asked with a questioning look.

"But appa, who wants to get married with a person you don't even love??!!Appa jebal~~ Please don't" I used some aegyo so appa will agree.

"You don't want to take over my business?" he asked again.His eye brows met as he sipped some coffee.

"Appa,you know very well that my biggest dream is to become a famous fashion designer right?" I said  while holding hiss hands.

"....." blank expression.That's all I saw.

"I have an Idea!" A sudden smile appeared on my face.

"What is it?" appa asked

"Remember what you said before?Omma died because of Haewon.She was so depressed seeing Haewon having a lot of sickness when she was born.You told me once that because of her, you have to pay a lot of money just for her to live.At that time, you had a hard time and you suffered so much because odf stress.We have no money,the business was down,omma died,you tried to kill yourself....and its all because of HAEWON!" i brainwashed my appa just for him to approve on what  I want.

Appa cried while reminiscing an old sad memory...

"What if you just make haewon work for your company.In that way,she will make some money,and like repay you!You don't have to work!!!"

"Arraseo" at last! I smiled and hugged him

"Kamsahamnida appa~!!" then I kissed his cheek.YES! he said YES!!

 

Donghae's POV

                                                            

~*~ Kona Beans~*~

I was drinking coffee in kona beans with Eunhyuk and Leeteuk Hyung.

"Donghae!!" eunhyuk hyung called me out while drinking his coffee

"what?" I asked.

"Why don't you have a girlfriend??" he suddenly asked.

"Wae with a sudden question?" i asked him with a confused look.

"ah nothing....Its just that you're 26 years old....and you've never had a girlfriend." what the hell is he saying??

"Come on as if you have one!!" I tried to defend myself.I made a loud thud by loudly pressing my hands against the table

"At least I HAD one~!" he silently said,

"if ever i'll have a girlfriend i want it to be the one that I'll probbably marry~! AISH!!" i was about  to hit hyung when eetuk hyung stopped me.

"You two.stop acting like 5 year olds! You want to make a scandal?there are many people in here!!!" he sternly said

"arraseo,arraseo..." eunhyuk laughed.

"grrrrrrrrrrrrr." i gave him a death glare and mouthed the words 'you'll die later." 

"what??" he continued to laugh.

"don't nag me about the girlfirend thing!!You know I was just rejected by a girl 3 days ago!!" I said loudly.

"Cause you dont know how to act awesome in fornt of a girl.." he laughed again, holding onto his stomach

"Stop it yo-!" i stood up and it said really,really loud

"QUIT THAT FIGHT OR I"LL BREAK YOUR NECKS!!"  eeteuk hyung said while glaring at us.

"arraseo...." eunhyuk and i said in unison while looking down because of embarrasment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so hey guys~~! it's my first chapter!! whatcha think?? =)) please comment and subscribe!!