Am I Ready For This?

Our Little Secret

A/N: I Dont own anthing except my OC, future OCs and the plot.....although it would be soo cool if I owned TOP and GD ^.^ ....I dont though. sad day....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

EunAe POV

I sighed quietly as I looked out the window of my childhood home for the last time. It felt like I was in a dream. Maybe I was in shock. Everything was different. Changing. All of my things except a few articles of clothing, my shoes, and a few thing that were precious to me had been packed up and shipped off ahead of me. I was packing up the last of it while I looked out the window. I looked around me. The room was empty for the first time since… before I moved in. Even when I first moved in all those years ago there were stuffed animals and “welcome” baskets in the room. Now there was nothing but the bed, the empty desk, and the equally empty closet. The bed didn’t even have sheets on it. It was…well to say the least…Freakin weird as all heck…Especially since outside the window was the same as it had always been. Green with a few scattered trees, wild flowers, and beautiful rolling hills. I think the scenery is one of the few things I’ll be missing about this place. The scenery and the good memories I’ve had.

As I finished packing I heard my neighbor’s voice, “Grace! The Taxi is here for ya! Are you ready?” What a good question…

Am I ready for this? Ready to leave behind all I’ve known for so long?

Does it matter? I smiled as I thought. It doesn’t matter if I’m ready. I’m going through with it. No turning back.

I grabbed my things and skipped out of the room for the last time.

My name is Lee EunAe. I am 21 years old and I am moving to Korea to be a dancer and to find someone very important to me. I’m ready for whatever this turns out to be.

 

 

TOP POV

I was in trouble. Again. Our manager, that is the manager for my band Big Bang, was yelling at me. Again… It really wasn’t my fault I wasn’t as good of a dancer as the others. It just wasn’t my thing. I was a rapper, not a dancer. So yea ok, another dancer quit cause I messed up a little during a dance and almost tripped her. Almost. I didn’t trip her though. She survived and wasn’t even hurt at all. But somehow her not being able to handle one little slip up is my fault.

Well me and Manager-hyung have had this discussion more that a few times, so I stopped listening after, “I can’t believe you SeungHyun. Another dancer quit because….blahblahblah.” Its almost always why pay any attention?

It usually goes he explains how he’s tired of all these dancers quitting (not that there’s that many….only a few dozen or so) all cause I don’t have any rhythm, which makes no sense cause you gotta have rhythm to be a rapper. And then he tells me I need to spend more time practicing with TaeYang or SeungRi and then some more blah blah blah. Like I got the time in my schedule to practice more than I already do.

So instead of listening to Manager-hyung I usually just imagine what I hope the new dancer will be like. Honestly I wish I had someone like Tae has JiHye. Just a girl that moves well with me. If she was hot that would just be an added bonus. But that’s never gonna happen anyways. Mostly cause I so bad, the girl would have to be the best dancer in the world to make my dancing look good. A girl that moves well with me, ha, I almost laughed out loud at the thought. As I had to hold back my laughter I felt a sharp pain in my temple. I turned to look in the direction that it had come from to see GD glaring at me. Well it wasn’t so much a glare as a, “listen to what our manager is saying and quit spacing out” look. Yea GD had to suffer through this with me cause he’s the leader and all. I turned back to Manager-hyung to see him really glaring at me. “Did you hear anything I just said?” his voice almost sounded like a growl ad GD looks a bit…upset about whatever our manager said. Oooops. I musta missed something important. I hope I’m ready for whatever comes next.

 

GD POV

I couldn’t believe Top. Our manager tells us that, so Top can work on his almost nonexistent dance skills, we have to put the album on hold. As in no more recording or working on choreography or writing new songs. No album work. Period. And on top of that we have to find a new dancer. And on top of THAT the new chick hasta either have Top move in with her or she has to move in with. Neither sounds like a good idea to me, but Manager-hyung said that it was HyunSuk’s idea, ad when the CEO has an idea you follow through with it. Apparently the new chick livin with Top is to get him more focused on his dancing…Yea, livin with a girl would get him focused on dancing. Right, that would so happen.

Anyways, to get Top focused, I threw the pen I was just so conveniently holding and threw it at his head….a little harder than necessary. His expression was priceless but I had to get him to pay attention before I could laugh at him so I gave him my, “quit spacing and pay attention” look. Aparrantly the look worked cause he turned back to Manager-hyung. Too bad Manager-hyung noticed him spacing to and was now glaring at him. It was a very scary look truth be told. Top gets this “Oh crap! What did I miss?” look on his face. It serves him right though, he never pays attention when he gets in trouble.

“Did you hear anything I just said?” Manager-hyung says in this voice that almost sounds like a growl. Top looks at me then back at our manager and then looks down sheepishly, “Ummm….well I…..umm….kinda?” Oh that wasn’t a good answer. I decide to save him before Manager-hyung either kills him or has a heart attack, the look on his face says it could go either way.

“I’ll explain everything to him on the way back to the apartment.” I said standing up and bowing to our manager. He looked at me with his teeth clenched angrily before giving me curt nod and sending Top one last glare. Top stood up and we both bowed before walking out. Pabo Top, cause of him we have to walk home in the cold weather while I have to keep him focused and explain the situation, and we have to avoid unwanted attention(crazy fan girls) all fourteen blocks back to our apartment building. At least if the others were here I wouldn’t be suffering alone, but they’re at the apartment either playing video games, working out, rehearsing, or, in Daesung’s case, randomly singing badly while doing some weird made up equally bad dance…. I’m seriously not looking forward to telling them that a girl is probably gonna have to move in with us…. I’m definitely not ready for that.

 

DaeSung POV

I think SeungRi is annoyed. Why? Because I’m singing…Loudly and badly. And the songs are mostly random made up phrases thrown together. Sometimes I like to sing an actual song loudly and badly, but I don’t really feel like it today. TaeYang isn’t annoyed because he’s working out with his Ipod on. He never pays attention to what’s going on when he’s like that. And Top and GD are at the YG building because Top is in trouble with Manager-hyung. Again. So that leaves me and SeungRi, and SeungRi is being boring so I decide to sing, and now I think he’s getting annoyed with me. Hahaha. About time too. See, SeungRi got this game yesterday and has been trying to beat this one level since Top and GD left but I keep jumping in front of the TV at the worst possible moments (purposely). Right now he looks like if I jump in front of the TV and dance and sing badly one more time he might hit me… Haha I think I’ll see if he will. I’d better get ready to run just in case.

 

SeungRi POV

I swear if GD and Top don’t get back soon I might kill DaeSung. He has way to much energy today….and he keeps jumpin in front of the TV and messin me up! Its been a while since he did it last though so I’ve almost beaten the level, despite his purposely bad singing…I think its worse when he sings badly because I know he sings really well when he wants to…I’m so close to beating this level, and if I do I get a bonus and an…extra…life…I spoke to soon he did it again, and my character died!! I’m gonna kill him!! I stand up to go after him but of course he wouldn’t want his death to be quick and easy, he just had to run. So of course I go after him, I’m way beyond pissed at this point. Even if it is just a game, he’s been doing this for a few hours now and it just built up inside of me. I hope he’s ready for a beat down.

 

TaeYang POV

I wonder what Top’s in trouble for this time? I hope it doesn’t affect album production; we’re already behind enough as it is. I also hope him and GD get home before SeungRi kills DaeSung. At the moment SeungRi’s got Dae in a headlock. Dae should’ve known SeungRi was gonna snap sooner or later. He tries to annoy him as much as possible whenever GD and Top go out. I would try to help out but then they would know I don’t really listen to my music when I’m working out. Then they’d start complaining about how I didn’t stop whoever sooner and why didn’t I say something to whoever. Whatever. Dae’s a big boy he can last until Top and GD get home. Besides you reap what you sow, right. He brought this on himself. I wonder if he prepared himself for this. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey! Yay first chapter ^.^ I was totally brain dead on how to start the story off...but then GD&TOP's album came out and listening to it...I became inspired!  Its sooooo goood....but anyways I tried to resist my biases...es...or however you would spell it and make it a SeungRi TaeYang story....but I just couldn't do it....I just love Top and G-Dragon so much.......so yea that's the kinda story it will be ^.^ a GD TOP OC story... I dont really know what I'm gonna do with the others but I'll hopefully have it figured out soon... again I'm up to suggestions... and sorry about it being kinda short especially TaeYang, DaeSung, and SeunRi's POVs....I kinda just blanked when it came to write them, The next chapter will hopefully be longer. And I do jump between past and present tense on purpose, its because this stry doesnt really have a set time frame...It just kinda happens whenever you imagine it to be happening.

Please Comment and subscribe! ^.^ and constructive critisism is welcome, I needall the help I can get.

Ps anything hurtful said about TOP or any of the other characters(mostly TOP) was not meant at all. I love TOP's dancing and TOP in general really as well as the other Big Bangmembers and their unique traits, anything said was really just to move my story along!