Mr. Shinigami Has A Name, And Is A ert

Cheating Death

Sungjong’s POV

"Ugh," I groaned when I opened my eyes, I started looking around me and I quickly realized that I was in my room. Weird, I swear I was with Sungyeol-hyung before I passed out. Why did I pass out again? Oh yeah! It was because of that creepy ghost person, and this is where I started to panic.

I quickly grabbed my oh-so-too-big-for-me-teddy-bear and used it as a shield while I frantically looked around my room just in case that creepy guy followed me or something. Luckily though I was alone in my room, I heaved a sigh of relief as I got out of my bed, I was still in my uniform so I better go change before I go down stairs and eat.

I quickly took of my school jacket and polo because honestly I hated wearing it; it was just so suffocating and hot. I rummaged through my drawers to find something comfortable to wear when suddenly I heard it, the voice that made me pass out earlier.

“Even your body looks like a girl,” the man behind me said, I slowly turned around and saw him smirking at me and I suddenly realized that I was half so I did the most logical thing I could think of, I threw something at him and in this case it was the shirt I was holding.

“ert!” I yelled at him and his shirt covered face. I could feel my face heat up and I bet my cheeks are tomato red right now, where did this guy come from? He wasn’t here a second ago.

Suddenly a knock on the door was heard and I could hear my mom’s worried voice asking me if I was okay cause she heard me shout. I was going to tell my mom that there’s a creepy ert in my room, but I didn’t.

“I’m fine mom, I was just trying to act out a scene I saw from a drama,” I said without really thinking, why was I protecting this guy?

“Are you sure honey?”

“Yeah,” I lied. “I’m just getting dressed, I’ll be down in a minute.”

And with one last okay she retreated from my door and I could hear her footsteps going down the stairs to join my father in waiting for me. I then turned to the intruder in my room and then glared at him, the shirt on his face was long gone now and I once again saw his handsome face but I instantly covered that face with another one of my shirts.

 “What is with you and throwing shirts?!” he complained and was about to get rid of the 2nd shirt if not for my hand that stopped his.

“Don’t take that off,” I warned. “I’m gonna get dressed so until I say so you will not take that off.”

“What?” he said. “Why are you so embarrassed? We’re both guys so it’s not like have something I don’t have, or maybe you do?”

I suddenly pinched his arm causing him to hiss in pain.

“You’re a stranger and a ert so I’d be an idiot to let you watch while I get dressed,” I said sternly, pinching his arms again.

“Okay okay fine!” he finally gave in and I let go of his arm and got dressed quickly.

End of Sungjong’s POV

 

Myungsoo’s POV

Aish this kid! Who does he think he is torturing a shinigami like this! But right now I’m more confused at myself than being frustrated with him. I mean, I could instantly avoid those god hurting pinches if I just went into a passable state he couldn’t even hold me, but I didn’t. Before I could think about it anymore the shirt that was obstructing my view was suddenly pulled of revealing a now dressed Sungjong, if you’re wondering why I know his name it’s because my charge, Sungyeol, kept calling him when he passed out like a weak little puppy.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” I said as I stared at his face that is looking at me like I’m some kind of suspicious character, not that I can blame him cause I did just suddenly show up here.

“Who are you and what do you want with me?” Sungjong said as he held up something in front of my face, it was a dagger! What the hell? Not like it could harm me but why does a high school kid like him have a dagger?! “Well? Are you gonna answer or not?”

I chuckled a little, cause even though he was putting on this brave act I could see his knees shake a little, he was obviously still scared.

“My name is Myungsoo,” I answered I thought it was fair that he knew my name since I knew his. “Will you please lower that thing, Sungjong.”

“How did you know my name?” the feminine boy asked, obviously shocked. “You’re a stalker aren’t you!”

“I’m not a stalker,” I answered simply. “Sungyeol kept calling you while you fainted into his arms.”

“He did?” Sungjong said and he was obviously happy about that fact since you could see a small smile on his face. I took the boy’s slight happiness as a chance to go but Sungjong was sharper than he looks and once again he held the dagger towards him, I sighed at this.

“Your little dagger there won’t do any harm to me you know,” I said simply and to prove my point I held my hand in front of the dagger then slowly made it pass through my palm. “See.”

“Eep!” cried the petite boy as he let go of the dagger, which I have now found out was actually a blunt sided letter opener, he quickly took a few steps back and just for fun I took a few steps forward.

“You scared?” I asked and the puppy shook his head violently, I then floated of the floor just to float in front of him. “You sure?”

“Hiiee!!” cried Sungjong as he ducked down and covered his head after seeing my feet of the floor. “Please don’t hurt me! I swear my blood doesn’t taste good and taking over my body is useless!”

I couldn’t help myself anymore and I let out the laugh I was holding in, call it uncharacteristic for a shinigami and for me but this is the first time ever since I died that I interacted with a person and I guess it’s a plus that it’s a teasable and funny person like this one.

“I can’t believe that someone your age still believes those things,” I said.

“So you’re not a vampire or a ghost?”

“No, I’m a shinigami,” I honestly answered, might as well tell him it’s not like he can do anything about it anyways.

“Shinigami?” Sungjong asked as he stared at me. “Like Ryuuk from Death Note or Ichigo from Bleach?”

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“Nothing,” he said as he stood up and sat on the floor, I instantly dropped myself gently to sit on the floor across from him. “So you’re not gonna hurt me Myungsoo-hyung?”

“No,” I said but then I stared at him. “What did you call me?”

“Myungsoo-hyung,” Sungjong said innocently. “Is there a problem? I mean, you are older than me, right?”

“Yeah, I’m older than you,” I replied as the word Myungsoo-hyung spinned in my head, it sounded nice.

“So you’re a shinigami,” Sungjong said as he seemed to think over something. “Meaning you’re here to get a dead soul?”

“A would be dead soul,” I corrected him. “Approximately a week from now if everything goes according to plan.”

“Does this mean,” he started as he gulped a little and he looked a little scared but his expression was completely different from the scared expression he gave earlier. “I’ll die?”

“Whoever said you’re the one who’s gonna die?” I asked.

“But you’ve been following me since school ended,” Sungjong said.

“Whoever said I was following you?” the shinigami said incredulously.

“But if you weren’t following me then…” his expression suddenly changed into shock as he stared at me. “No, not Sungyeol-hyung.”

“Yeah, Sungyeol,” I shrugged, I then lifted myself up, ready to go and to Sungyeol’s house instead. “Goodbye then.”

As soon as my head was out of into the cold night he suddenly pulled at my leg, hard, dragging me inside and making me topple to the floor on top of him. I was now staring straight at him this time without the intention of teasing him so now I could clearly see just how cute he looked, especially with that pout on his face. That pout just makes his lips more kissable.

“I said no,” Sungjong said sternly driving my thoughts away from his lips.

“What do you mean no?” I asked, completely confused as to what he was opposing to.

“You’re not gonna get Sungyeol-hyung,” he said sternly. “You can’t take him, not yet.”

“It’s already been decided Sungjong,” I replied. “He’s coming with me in a week’s time.”

“Not if I do something about it,” this petite person said with a lot of determination

"You can't cheat death,” I scoffed with a smirk. “Especially not with me."

“Then I guess me and Yeollie-hyung will be the first one to do it,” he smirked at me.

“Change of plans then,” I said. “I’m gonna be staying with you cause you’re more of a threat in my assignment.”

“Fine,” Sungjong replied. “But you’re staying on the floor, not on the bed.”

“You’re quiet unhospitable,” I said and then a smirk found its way on my lips. “And Sungjong?”

“What?”

“You have a nice figure,” I said with complete honesty as I placed my hands on either side of his small waist and I had to smile at his red face.

“ERT!!”

End of Myungsoo’s POV

 


 

YeolJong starts in the next chappie!! ^^