0 Pint. Of Love [ONE SHOT]

Description

A story about student who search for his true love by reading a fact about bloodtype in a magazine. He, who don't have any experience in love, hoping for someone to fill his heart with love like any other people.  A friend of him offered a blind date that can change his whole life. Meeting and knowing the girls that he never met before in his life. His first intention is to experience the first love and knowing the pain of breaking up. But faith have turn his intention upside down leaving him with his true destine love.

What actually will happened depends on him to turn around his faith again.

" According to this book, type A will...."

" Are you sure you can find true love with that book?"

" Well, it's worth a try right?"

Foreword

Ok, new story again. I'm trying to change genre here before I start chapterring "A plot of love again". Hope you will give support to this one shot fan fic and yes it is like movie " MY BOYFRIED IS TYPE B" genre. But bear with me, this is the guy view of looking for a girls. 

FYI: There is a guy like this, so I will a story about him from my viewing point *using jinwoon.

Mianhe, but jinwoon is so damn HOT lately, and yes I know he has a crush with seohyun. That's why I used SNSD. *again sorry, don't bash me..

AND

Please ENJOY the STORY! :))

*Side note: In case you didn't know PINT. stand for amount of blood that the nurse will take from you if you giving donation. *wink