♥ Chapter 3 ♥

All I want is to meet you~

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

I removed my hands from my mouth, eventhough my body is still shivering I still managed to speak.

 

"Lee-leeteuk..k??" I stuttered. He stop laughing, he bent down at my level and looked straight at my eyes. OMG! are we having a staring contest?!! GAAHH!! I looked away to hide my reddish face. He chuckled.

"cute" He said.. I smiled and looked at him again. "are.. are you really Lee...Teuk??" I asked. because I still can't believed it. He bent down again at my level and proudly said "hhmm what do you think?" he asked while he blinked his eyes. KYAAHH!~ so cute! rawr!!!hahaha... I used my indexfinger to touch his cheek, I poke his cheek and OMG! it is as soft as a pillow.. then I pinched my cheek really hard 'till hurts..

"ouch!!"I cried.. "hey! why did you pinched your cheeks? you think your dreaming? hehehe.." Leeteuk said..

"OMO! its really you oppa!! its really really you....." I excitedly said and hugged him tightly. I buried my face into his chest and I smelled his perfume. *I know every ELF are now dying just to be in my position right now! I am sorry I can't control it anymore, my bias is here..*

I broke the hug and smiled sheepishly.  "so.... do you think your still dreaming?" he asked, I shook my head.

"since you hug me really tight that I can't almost breath you need to pay me back.."

"eh?" I said and tilted my head.

"can you accompany me tonight?" he shyly asked and rubbed the back of his neck. KYAAH~ now he is asking me to accompany him tonight! Oh God you've given me so much, all I want is to watched their concert but now my bias is now asking me to accompany him!!! thank you thank you!! to all my classmates who motivated me to go to their concert I really want to thank you now because of your hurtful words that's why I am here. thank you once again..

"uhmm hello!!..." Leeteuk said and waved his hands infront of me.. "huh what?"

"so you will accompany me tonight?"

"yes... yes ofcourse :)" I replied. "good.. kaja!" Leeteuk said and held my hand. I jumped a bit at his sudden action, he noticed it.

"aigoo don't worry I will not hurt you. don't you trust your bias?!" OMO! am I that obvious he knows that he is my bias. Teukie-ah are you a mind reader or don't tell me  you still remembered my face when you noticed me back in the concert. We reached the center stage and Leeteuk sat on the floor, he motioned me to sat down beside him.

"err oppa what are we doing here?" I asked.

"I just want to take a last glimpse at this stage before we go back to Korea tomorrow.." he said. then he layed his back on the floor with both of his hands at the back of his head. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. I watched him as he breathed the air, then I neared my face to him I studied every part of his face. "your too handsome oppa, one of the reason why I fell in loved with you:)" I giggled but his face looks tired, I can really say that he needs a long rest. "Leeteuk-ah why do you need to overwork yourself?!" without me knowing he heared what I said, I just realized that he wasn't sleeping and he is looking at me right now.

"you... you're not sleeping?" I asked, shocked. He nodded.

"so you heared what I said awhile ago?"

"which one the one you that you fell inloved with me part or the overwork part?" he asked teasing me. I blushed again. so he heared it all >_< KYAAHH!~ he sat again and ruffled my hair.

"you look cute especially when you blush.. haha.." he even noticed that I blushed, OMO!!!

"Leeteuk oppa can you answer my question.." I said.

"ah the overwork part?" I nodded.

He sighed. " it's my choice to work hard." he simply replied

"but why? I mean you're already famous, you can just take a rest for awhile so that you regain your strength. when I looked at you while you closed your eyes I can say that you really need to rest.. sure thing you are so full of energy when the camera is on roll but when it is off cam you are far different.." I explained worriedly.

"it's not just for me. I'm not working hard for myself only.. I am doing this not for my own needs, I am doing this because of my members and you, ELF" He replied.

"for us?? why?" I asked puzzled.

"You see eventhough we are famous we can't just sit back and feel relaxed, many new artists are debuting nowadays. they're much more better and much more younger than us, they're the prioty because they can perform better than us you know we are getting old especially me, but still we give our best to perform infront of everyone to prove that eventhough we aged we are still the Super Junior that is being loved by many ELF, we don't want to dissapoint you. As the leader I am responsible to take care of my 14 members and especially ELF. as much as I wanted to rest I just can't, I need to keep the name Super Junior on top.. we can't just let other new artist to take it from us.. I don't want to waste our 6years bond, just like what I said before we are not the band that will disband 2 to 3 years we will be together for 20 to 30 more years until ELF doesn't want us anymore..." He explained to me clearly. I began to cry again.. I was really touched by Leeteuk oppa's words, he really cares for us.. More than anything else in this world he will not exchange the love of s and us, ELF for anything that this materialistic world can offer.. Leeteuk my love I salute you..

"hey why are you crying?" Leeteuk asked worriedly. He wipe my tears using his thumb and this time he is the one who hugged me.

"its just... it is just that I am so touched to your words. I really adore you Leeteuk-ah.. I love you I love you... please don't change. I together with my co-ELF will promised that we will never betray you, we will love you forever.. we will support you forever. even if my classmates are always against at me being a Kpop supporter, being your supporter I don't care as long as I can see you shining brightly and performing on stage I will be happy...I will endure their hurtful words, just please continue to perform.." I managed speak in between my sobs.

He broke the hug and looked at me again. I was so shocked when he leaned his face to me and kissed my lips... my eyes widen, my kiss my first kiss was taken by my very own bias.... what did I do to deserved to be kissed by Leeteuk?

"thank you...." he said as he broke the kiss.

"I....I....." I stuttered and bit my lower lip..

"oh! is that your first kiss?" He asked. I nodded shyly.

"sorry I took it" He smiled showing his dimples

"A..aniyo it... its fine.. he-hehe-hehehe.." I said. but inside my heart is jumping non-stop...

"don't worry it's my first kiss too.." He whispered to me

"jeongmal????!!!!!" I shouted.

"Naeee~~~" He sang and smiled... Kill me now!! I just have leeteuk's first kiss!

"oppa how can you still do that?" I asked

"the what?" he asked and smiled. I pointed at his lips.

"smile?" I nodded. "you looked always tired but still you can smile.. sometimes you need to show what you really feel don't be shy.." I said

"because this is what I really feel... I feel happy..." then he stand up and helped me to stand too. We both faced the arena. He hold both of my shoulders and said

"everytime I heared the name Super Junior and ELF, everytime I see my members, everytime I see ELF, everytime I see a color Sapphire Blue all my problems disappears, I feel recharged again. I may looked tired outside but inside everytime I am with you guys I can smile, laugh, cry, frown.. as long as there are ELF out there ready to cheer for Super Junior I can give the best smile I have.. thanks to you..." He let out his touching words again. I chuckled to myself and faced him.

"that's why I really loved you.." I said and playfully pinched his nose.

he rubbed his nose cutely. "you know you've been saying that alot!" he said

"because this is what I feel.... I really loved you..." I shyly said. then to my suprised he give a quick pecked on my lips again.

"Yah! its the second kiss.." I complained and playfully hit his arm.

"well if you like you can have your revenge..." he kissed me again and started to run around the arena.

"why you! get back here you stupid duck!!!" I shouted and run after him. Aigoo even if he gets old he is still can run fast huh?

I pretended to be tripped. I kneeled down on the floor.

"ouch! aigoo!" I acted and rubbed my knee. Leeteuk walked towards me.

"are you hurt.. aigoo I am sorry.. here let me carry you on my back.." he offered. as soon as he faced his back to me I attacked him. I hit his head.

"yah! whats that for?" he asked

"bleh :P aigoo I didn't know I am good when it comes to acting. thanks to you Mr. Park I discovered my talent.. hahahahaa" I laughed evily. He grabbed my wrist and started to tickle me, my weakness.

"my turn.. hahaha.."

I laughed my out and begged him to stop but ofcourse our leader is so stubborn he continue to tickled me until I can't take it anymore and fall on top of him... our eyes met.. He was about to kiss me for the fourth time but I covered his mouth

"oy! you really loved to kiss me huh?!" I teased and sat on the floor..

"oppa I'm tired.." I complained.. "nado.." He replied. I grabbed my bag and gave him the bottle of water I bought before the concert starts. "gomawo.." He smiled and drank the whole water..

"wahhh! you drank it all.. you didn't asked me if I'm thirsty.." I pouted..

"you are so mean Mr.Park!" I said.. He hugged me and placed his chin on my shoulder

"Mianhe, baby..." he cooed and I can feel his hot breath on my neck. it tickles.. hahaha

"baby?" I asked. He nodded.

"what do you mean?" I asked again. "you said you love me right?" he asked, he still hugging me and I can still feel his breath

"and so??" I boastfully asked

"and so???!!!" He asked shocked and broke the hug.

"I loved you too!!" Leeteuk said. OMG!! he loves me too? kyaahh!~

"huh?" I asked as my eyes grew bigger

"aigoo your so slow baby. I loved you. I, Mr. Park Jungsoo fell inloved to a girl infront of me :)" He smiled cutely

"a.....and.... what does it mean??!!!" I asked again. I still can't believe what he said. How come, I mean we just met today...

"it means....... I am asking you to be my girl......."

"for real???" I asked. He nodded like a child..

"your asking me to be your girlfriend but still you didnt know my name..hahaha.." I laughed. He bit his lip.

"you are my precious ELF.." he said

"oppa not that... I mean my real name..."

"Mianhe, I forgot to ask.. hehehe... what is it baby?"

"psh! you've kissed me 3times but you don't know my name... hahaha... I am ______....." I said and smiled.

"what a pretty name suits to you well.. so... _______, can you be my girlfriend? I promised to loved you and take care of you.. be my girl ______-ah.." Leeteuk proposed with a hopeful eyes..

I looked at him.. should I accept him? He's an idol, will I be willing to take all the consequences as his girlfriend. Leeteuk seems to noticed that I am having a hard time deciding, so he speaks again.

"I know that this is so sudden. if you still can't decide I can wait for it. don't worry I have my ways to contact you.." He tried to smile.

"I don't want to make you wait that long what if you fell inlove to someone.." I replied

Leeteuk seems to be confused to my answer. "its a Yes Mr.Park... I,_______ is accepting you to be his boyfriend :)" I said and he hugged me tight.

"gomawo ______-ah!!" he happily replied and kissed me again -.-

"thats the fourth time, I am counting it....." I pouted

"hehehe.. Mianhe, I will just miss kissing you.." right I remembered he lives in Korea how can I forget it >___<

"don't worry like what I said I have my ways to contact you.." he assured me. then his phone vibrated, he answered it and looked at me sadly. I know what it is..

"arra, you don't need to say it.. go now you've been gone for so long..." I said

"what about you?" He asked worriedly

"my appa is waiting for me outside.."

"I'll accompany you the exit.." I agreed.

 

 

 

                               -EXIT-

"so this is it.. goodbye oppa.." I said, sadness drew on my face.

"hey! dont be like that how can I left if my girlfriend is sad.."

"teuk-ah I will missed you.. I didn't really expect that when I go home tonight my bias will be my very first boyfriend.. its really weird.."

"nado. I didn't really expect that after our concert here I will have my girlfriend..hehehe.." before I left he handed me a jacket "its cold you should wear that.."

"gomawo my sweet boyfriend.." I said and gave him my final hug. with that we finally parted ways...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                               -HOME-

My father and I reached our home, I told him what happened in the concert and how happy I am but I didn't told him what happened after the concert. I'll keep it a secret home for now. feeling tired I slumped my body on our couch.

"_____ where did you get that?" my father asked"

"eh the what?" I asked back. He pointed on what I am wearing, the jacket that my boyfriend gave.

"oh? a... I bought it before the concert starts because its cold inside and because there's Super Junior name at the back...." I nervously said"

ah I see..." my father replied. I went to my room and placed my bagpack on my bed and the first thing that I saw is my 'winged heart'!!!!!!!

"GAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!~~~"I shouted. then I realized its already midnight everybody in the neigborhood are sleeping.

"yah _______ don't shout its already midnight!" I can hear my father scolded me.

"sorry...."

"Kyah!~ I'm so stupid!! babo babo babo!! we talked for so long, he even proposed to me but I forgot to gave this to him!!!! I am so stupid.. Leeteuk's right his baby is slow >____<"

 

then I felt something vibrated, I realized that it came from the jacket Leeteuk gave me. I insert my hand on the right pocket and was suprised to see a cellphone o.O and there's an incoming call, I pressed the answer button and placed it near my ear

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"hey baby! how's your travel.. I missed you already...." the guy on the other line said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Days, weeks,months passed by quickly, me and Leeteuk are still together! yes! we managed to keep our long distance relaitionship although I cantsee him personally we still can communicate. Leeteuk's right he has his ways to communicate with me... you remembered the phone that was on the jacket he gave to me? it was his phone, before I went home that night he put his own cellphone inside the pocket so that he can communicate with me. its funny how did I found out that its his own cellphone, because one time KyuHyun called and I answered it.. hehehe.. he asked who the hell I am?! aigoo the evil maknae!! then I just heared Leeteuk on the other line nagging Kyuhyun, *sorry Kyuh oppa you messed up with the wrong girl :P* now all the members and even their manager knows our relaitionship.. but ofcourse when the cameras on roll he have to say that he's still single its for our own good that's why, after that he will call me and will apologized on how hurt he was when he said that he is still single.. this guy, I said its fine.. hahaha.. on my side I also do the same, I pretend that I am still single, but honestly I get jealous when I saw my classmates with their boyfriends *I really miss my handsome superstar boyfriend:(* at school its still the same there were still nagging from my classmate on how stupid I was to support KPop, but now its different I am not hurt anymore because everytime I hear Super Junior and ELF, everytime I see Super Junior and ELF, and evertime I see how happy Leeteuk is I can endure their hurtful words because I know that I did made the right choice to support and love KPop especially Super Junior.

 

Oh and by the way I am really excited for tomorrow! guess what it is..... THEY'RE BACK! the superior is back to have another concert in our country after a year ^^~ because I get good grades again this year, my father allowed me to watch their Super Show again.. I'll finally see them again especially my boyfriend LeeTeuk :) I'll finally meet all the members, they said they're so excited to meet me, nado ^^ ah! I shouldn't forget this time to give him my winged heart.. hehehe.. it should be the first one I should remembered when I saw him tomorrow.. and just a little trivia: the concert for tomorrow is the same date last year which means tomorrow is our first anniversary :D KYAAHH!~ I'm so excited after a year, I'll finally see my boyfriend again :') the long wait is now over ^__^

 

 

 

 

See You, Leeteuk my love <3

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[so how was the fanfic? tell me your thoughts :)]

 

 

                                                                                    The End :)

  thank you for supporting my fanfic ^^~

                  I hope you enjoyed :D

                              April 04,2012

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Happy 27th birthday to our Dancing Machine EunHyuk :)