♥ Chapter 1 ♥

All I want is to meet you~

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up early today than usual. the sun is shining brightly and so does my face. Today is the day that I've been waiting for, well not just me but also my co-ELF :) I've been waiting for this day to come, today I together with my co-ELF will witness Super Junior in their own concert here in our country. I packed all the things that I'll be using on todays big event.

I took a shower and wear my favorite Super Junior t-shirt, I ate my breakfast..

7 hours before the concert starts, my father and I headed for Super Junior's venue. We hail a cab and a smile can clearly be seen in my face, I put on my earphones and started to play some Super Junior songs. then I closed my eyes. I can hear my father chuckled at my expression right now. We arrived at the venue and as soon as I step out of the cab I can hear all the screams of my co-ELF. this is it Super Junior I am here ^^, I waited patiently and eagerly for the signal that we can now enter the venue. 2hours before the concert finally starts they let us in and with that the screams gets louder and louder, all I can hear is "Super Junior" there and "Syupeo Junieo" here.. I gave my ticket to the lady incharge and I flashed her a smile :)

I went to my respected seat, the whole arena is a big bang it was awesome the lights and music they're playing right now contributed to the awesomeness of the whole arena but it will be more perfect if my precious boys started to perform. Suddenly a tear slide down into my cheeks I immediately wipe it away but it keeps falling..

 

"kyaah!~ stupid me why am I crying?" I said and I wipe it again... "Must be tears of joy" I continued and chuckled a bit. I may not have the best seat now in the Pearl Sapphire Blue crowd but I know after this concert I will have the best memories to keep in my heart not just now but forever.... After hours of waiting the lights started to flickered a sign that the Super Show will start any seconds now.. with that my tears started to flow again.......

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 1 posted ^^~ tell me should I continue to write this? or just delete this? Comments and Subscribe :D