A Rainy Trip

Unbroken Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Unnie do you think the daughter of the secretary might be the one in the mansion?" Iu had a point, that's the only place they wont look since they thought they already killed everyone there and knowing no one will survive from the bomb. "Maybe so....."

I moved a bit to grab a blanket taeyeon unnie bought before picking us up along with some food. (rustle-sounds of plastic being opened) "Hey unnie why is there only a little food here? the other members might not get to eat anything at all!?"

"Huh! oh don't worry, were dropping some of the members at a resturant they'll get picked up there by our manager!" still does'nt explain why there's only 1 bag of food "Well Who's staying with us?" I asked bitting an apple

"Well there's only 2 member's coming along with us besides me and leeteuk, it's sunny and yuri. You know they wouldnt miss out on a crazy adventure!

"Oh that's great, is there anyone coming along with us from super junior?" Taeyeon unnie looked at her iphone and shook her head, That's super junior for you lazy and has no spirit on a wild adventure, I guess they are to tired from what happened for the past few days.

1 hour later (somewhere in south korea where the best resturant is)

"We will see you gguys in a few weeks or months, maybe.." IU smiled and waved goodbye to them "Eat healthy, We'll call you sometimes or better yet call us!" Taeyeon unnie waved while sunny and yuri climbs in the car.

(author's note: Okay so i edited my author note. For this chapter only i didint pu unnie in every word they said because there is to many people older than yoona and iu!)

"My only message for you guys is don't break anything or act idiotically around people!" They started laughing at my message towards them and giving me a happy smile in return. Yuri just said "Don't have to much fun without us!" we laughed continuously at everyone's saying to the members being left behind. "Don't forget to buy me a dish while you guys eat at the restaurant!" sunny yelling brightly with her huge smile. "But arent you the one leaving? Buy us souvenirs okay" ryeowook yelled out.

Donghae, L, and leeteuk all had the same message to them "Bye"

Please log in to read the full chapter