“The abandoned house” 1

Unbroken Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter

No one’s POV

 “Well…. Let’s go in!” everyone walked in the house softly hoping it will all be okay. “Creeeaaakkk” They all turned to look at the rocking chair near the fireplace which was filled with only Cole and worn out wood. “What was that?” yoona and IU grabbed each other on the arms and looked around “I’m sure it was nothing!” L and donghae placed the luggage near the sofa and started to look around the place.

“Are you sure no one lives here?” IU asked L looking at him like a scared cat that’s ready to run off in the woods hoping someone will help her. “Yeah I’m sure…… at least that’s what the hotel receptionist said” he turned towards IU and grabbed her cheeks “who cares if anyone is here… if anyone tries to hurt you I will always be here to protect you” she blushed so hard from hearing L say those to her she almost looked like a tomato.

Because of those two love birds Yoona felt jealousy and turned to look at donghae. Donghae was also staring at the two love birds and looked at yoona, when their eyes met they quickly turned away and blushed.

“tap tap tap” there was a sudden foot step coming from the upper floor. “What was that?” IU questioned and was close to tearing up from her nervousness “L let’s go and check!” donghae and L slowly walked up the stairs while IU and yoona were just standing close to the door.

Yoona and IU have been standing beside the door for almost 2 minutes when L and donghae walked down the stairs looking confused. “Was there anyone there?” yoona and IU walked towards them and started to ask the boys a whole bunch of questions.

“That’s what confuses us, there’s no one there except for 1 bedroom and an attic!” all except IU was confused, she suspected something the first time she saw the house that there was something weird about this place. She turned to look at the stairs when she saw an eye from the dark side of the stairs.

IU’s POV

“Hey…… wake up” I slowly started to awaken “ugh…. What happened?” As soon as my vision cleared up I saw myself lying on the dusty sofa. “You suddenly fainted” I couldn’t remember anything I guess I was in shock. I looked at the stairs and slowly re-gained my memory of how I fainted.

“kkkkkkyyyyyaaaaahh” As soon as I remember my head started spinning and I started to whack my head hoping that memory will disappear. I started crying as soon as that scary image pops

Please log in to read the full chapter