What happened in the past?

I found you!

It was morning..the sun was shinning and it was already 9 in the morning...i am to lazy to go in school. Taemin was still sleeping next to me, his deep breath and his lashes. I didn't want to wake him up, so i slowly crawled over him. saddenly my hand slipped and i fell on him, my face was right in front of his, my lips was so close to his, he felt warm. I felt like i wasn't myself, i was close to kiss him, But i he woke up, pushed me lightly away. 

He said with a weird on his face "What are you doing? were you about to kiss me?......You ert."

I felt embarrassed and i look down...Soon he touched my cheek, he came slowly close to my face.

He said with a soft voice "If you want to kiss me. just ask?"  he smiled

but inside i knew he was teasing me, but it was like i became shy when he told me that. I could feel my cheeks was warm, and i was blushing. 

Taemin asked "What wrong? youre all red." 

after that i ran downstares and cooled down for a bit, it took me some minutes to come over it. 

I yelled to him "Don't Tease me like that!"

he didn't respond, so i wanted to make breakfeast. And ofcourse i haven't buyed food, so i made some ramen i found in the bacement. 

I made some coffee. and the ramen. 

I yelled again to him "Taemin!! There is breakfeast!"  He didn't respond, but i could hear his footsteps came closer. 

If felt like i was his mom or something...I putted food on the table. He came down with a sad face, his hair covered his eyes.

He sat down and started to eat, i began to eat too..but we didn't talk, it was so quiet. Then sudddenly

Taemin said  "Can i stay in your house until it gets better with my aunt?" He looked at me with his sad eyes.

And ofcourse i said "Yes, ofcourse you can. But why....aren't you so good friends with your aunt?"

Taemin didn't really respond, he looked down for some minutes and then raised his head. He got tears in his eyes, he looked sad.

And then he said. "It's because....when i was 10 years old...my world fell apart...and it's because..."

 

 

The next chapter will reveal what had happen to taemin when he was young!   

~Mashrimple