Who are you?

I found you!

The story is told in "i" story from yuri's sight!!!

It's sunday and it's raining, i standing in front of my house and waves goodbye to jonghyun. Jonghyun is my brother he will go to japan, and sing and dance. 

While i see the car drive away im going inside to get warm, I go to the kitchen and makes myself some coffe. while i am standing and looking at the rain falling on the window, i can hear someone knocking on the door. I hurry out to look who it is, i can see it's a guy a tall skinny guy. I carefully open the door, i see a handsome boy with wet clothes. But something is wrong he is bleeding from his lip, I look closely at him standing they're while he can't get his breath.

I say to him carefully "Taemin! come inside! It's cold outside, you will get a cold!  

Taemin walks fast, and sits right away on the couch and tells me "Close the door now! and get in here! and help me stop the bleeding!"

He glares at me, i hurry close the door and runs into the kitchen and gets the first help class box. I take a Q-tip and dip it off with some water, he close's his eyes. Maybe because it hurts? I put a patch on his lip, and i look at him while he is just sitting there.

*Thinking* "He has some beautifull orange red hair, his eye lashes a long just like a girls"

While i were thinking about him, he was getting closer to me. I were scared and pushed him away, i could feel that he was shivering. 

Taemin says with a teasing voice "huh? Your different not like the other girls, they want to do anything with me"

I anwsered "Your that "prince" every girl talk about? Hows that you are in my house?"

At first he didn't say anything, it was like he didn't want to tell me anything?

Then he finally anwsered me!

Taemin turns his head towards mine and says "Actually i didn't knew you were living here, but i was running away from my aunt. She was hitting on me again. and that story will i tell you later"

I looked at him with sad eyes and patted his head i told him "Don't worry it will be alright? just give it some time."

Taemin was about to cry, he dried his tears away and took a deep breath. he smiled and said "Okay, but can i maybe sleep with you tonight?"

And ofcourse i yelled "Whaaaaat?! but...erhm.."

Taemin interrupted me right away and said "You do know i mean, about if i can sleep in your house right?"

And i anwsered with an embarrased face "Yeah! ofcourse i do!"

He look with weird eyes and said "ert!"

I gave him some dry clothes, i borrowed from Jonghyun. 

he keept saying i was a ert all night, and because i didn't want to be alone, i allowed him to stay in my room. 

But it turned out to be that he's now lying beside me, IN MY BED!

I lokked at my watch and it was already midnight, Taemin was already asleep. He is so cute when he is sleeping.

I took my hand and touched his fluffy hair, i could hear his heart beat. His breath and warm body. 

It snapped for me and i thought "Oh gosh!..maybe i am a ert...?!"

I was almost about to sleep just when Taemin, mumlbed something. I touched his hair once again.

And suddenly he hugged me, while he had tears in his eyes! 

I was about to wake him up but he said something that made me go blank. 

He said while crying "Yuri! Please..don't leave me! i don't want to be alone again!"

I was also myself about to get tears in my eyes, i holded my arms around him and said "Don't worry, I'll never leave you...again"

 

To be continued..... 

 

Tomorrow i will get to write chapter 2 sorry if it's boring but i don't want to stop this story now T-T