Donghae

Making Our Mark!

Donghae (동해) (Fish)
* Birth name: Lee Donghae (이동해)
* Birth date: October 15, 1986 (age 24)
* Position: Rapper, sub vocal


 

Donghae slipped on a sunglasses and hoodie, tucking his stereo under his arm.

Man, it was cold.

He quietly wondered where exactly he would perform, examining the large streets.

Hmm... How about there... The idol headed towards a wide open space, glad that no one was able to notice him. He quickly put down the stereo, playing 'A Man In Love'.

"Let's do this..." He said under his breath, busting out a move.

Passersby stopped to stare, realizing who he was.

"OMO! DONGHAE STREET-DANCING?" A girl squealed, racing towards him. He grinned, continuing on with his performance.

Girls swooned and surrounded him, cheering him on. No one dared to go within an inch, afraid that he would get annoyed and walk away.

That wasn't the case however, as he continued to move to the music. He followed the beat and winked at multiple groups of fans. Even children stopped to peek, admiring his footwork. Some ran up to dance with him, in which he happily complied. The Suju member eventually picked up a little girl, carrying her on his shoulders.

 

"MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!" He finished, bowing.

The crowd was humongous, and the noise of the clapping could've echoed throughout the entire city.

"Thank you.." He said, quieter this time.

 

This was the whole reason why he loved to dance.

It was all because of his beautiful ELFs.

 


Mission Complete: Street-Dance ✔
Accomplished By: Lee Donghae ✔