Leeteuk

Making Our Mark!

Leeteuk (이특) (Angel Without Wings)
* Birth name: Park Jung-soo (박정수)
* Birth date: July 1, 1983 (age 27)
* Position: Leader, sub-vocal


 

The leader didn't know where to begin. He knew his fellow members would go over the roof with their stupid antics (except for Ryeowook, but obviously everyone was second-guessing his sanity).

Goddamit we're screwed, he thought, ruffling his hair.

Leeteuk suddenly caught sight of the SHINee boys strolling down the hallway, breezing past him.

"C'MON HYUNG!! YOU'RE JUST TAKING ADVANTAGE CUZ YOU'RE OLDEST!!" Taemin whined, leaving Onew to smirk in satisfaction.
"You're the maknae, Min." He said matter-of-factly. "I'm your leader."
"More like Dictator...." Taemin muttered, shuffling past Leeteuk.

Onew chuckled, leaving Jonghyun to roll his eyes.

Leeteuk stared after the younger males, expressing fair amount of amusement.

Then it hit him.

He'd be a maknae for  a day!!

"Genius!" Leeteuk exclaimed, running after the boys.
"Hey SHINee!" The leader never called the boys through their group name, but he was quick to getting their attention.

"Hello hyung," Onew smiled sheepishly. "Didn't see you there."

"Hyung?" Leeteuk repeated, as if it was an insult. "Nononono.... Dongseng." He corrected, grinning his million dollar smile.

"Ermm... You're nearly a decade older than us;;" Jonghyun didn't mean to be rude, but his statement was true. What on earth was running through their sunbae's minds? All they wanted to do was take a stroll in the park....

Leeteuk chuckled, shrugging off the hoobae's words, "Not today! It's Christmas, after all! I'm a maknae now!"

The SHINee members exchanged confused glances, silently wondering what the hell he was talking about. Before they could further question the Now-Maknae, Leeteuk wrangled them from behind.
"Let's get going now, hyungs!" He smiled widely, pushing them throughout the hallways. "MAKNAE POWERR!"

Only Taemin nodded approvingly.

 


Mission Complete: Become A Maknae ✔
Accomplished By: Park Jungsoo ✔