Plan

My Ghost Girlfriend

Rishel is known at school as Eunbi's friend but for her, she's an enemy. Why? Because she's in love with Youngmin and she promised herself that one day, Youngmin will be hers. And that begins her PLAN.

Her plan is to flirt Youngmin. And she'll let Youngmin have her phone and look at the pictures of Eunbi with her boy cousin. She'll tel Youngmin that Eunbi's betraying her.

_________________________

After class, Rishel glanced at the two, *Hmm... say goodbye Eunbi. Youngmin will be mine* she thought.

"Eunbi!" Youngmin called panting. "Ohh.. annyeong oppa." Eunbi said. "I'll go get my things at the dance room. Wait here, arasso?" Youngmin said. "Arasso." Eunbi said. "Saranghae!" "Saranghaeyo!" Youngmin replied.

When Youngmin is at the corridor, ALONE, it's time for Rishel. "Youngmin! Rishel called in a flirty sound. "Oh.. annyeong. Oh I know you. You must be Rishel! Eunbi's friend." Youngmin said. "That ?" Rishel said giggling.

Youngmin is astonished to hear that from . "What did you say?" he asked looking coldly at her. "Ohh.. you didn't know her secret?" Rishel asked.

"What secret? Eunbi's telling me everything. She never hide anything from me!" Youngmin shouted.

"Really? How about this?" Rishel said holding her phone with a picture of Eunbi with a guy holding her hand.

*Is that true?* Youngmin thought. " I don't believe you. It's just holding hands." Youngmin said. But deep in his mind is jealousy.

"Huh. Holding hands ha? How about this?" Rishel said holding her phone with a picture of Eunbi hugging the same guy.

*Is this really real? Eunbi's betraying me?*

----------------------------

Arrgghh! S.T.U.P.I.D Rishel! She's ruining the perfect couple!

What do you think would happen? Would Youngmin believe her or not?