My Boyfriend

My Ghost Girlfriend

"Mom, I'm going to school now." Eunbi said, putting her bagpack on. "Ok, be careful, dear. Bye." her mother said. Eunbi throw a flying kiss at her mother.

When Eunbi is out, she saw Youngmin waiting there. "You ready?" he said, offering a hand. Eunbi hold it and chuckled, "I'm always ready."

They walk across the street. Youngmin get her bag and ride on the bike. "Hey! That's my bag!" Eunbi protested as she's trying to get her bag.  Youngmin laughed at her, "Is it wrong that your dearest boyfriend can't take your bag to be a gentleman?"

Eunbi roll her eyes and ride in his bike in front of him.

They were in relationship two years ago. They were sweet and they care with each other.

The BIG problem is, Eunbi was sometimes bullied by the "queenkas" of school because she's just a simple girl but she's dating and in a relationship with a "kingka"

When they arrived near the gate, Eunbi  place her feet at ground signing Youngmin to stop.

"Waeyo?" Youngmin asked. "You know why, Youngmin." Eunbi said and walked. "Wait!" Youngmin called. "What?" Eunbi stop and face Youngmin. She walked to Youngmin. He kissed Eunbi's cheek. "Saranghae." he whispered to her ear. "Sranghaeyo." she replied and continued to walked away.

Eunbi's friends, Rishel and Nath are waiting for her. "So..having a great time at Youngmin's bike?" Nath jockingly said. Rishel shoke her head and rolled her eyes. "What?" Nath asked her. "Come on, guys. We might be late!" Eunbi said and grabbed Rishel's wrist.

They've arrived at their classroom and saw that there just a few students there. "Wow. Late ha?" Rishel said rubbing her wrist.

They went to their sits and Eunbi saw that Youngmin is beside her. "What? This is used to be my sit." Eunbi rolled her eyes.

"." a girl behind her whispered but enough to Eunbi to hear. Her smile escaped to her face. Youngmin patted her back. "Don't listen to them. You know it's not true, right?" She sighed in comfortness.

You see, Eunbi is treated there as a "" because of that relationship. But that doesn't made their relationship weak, it makes it more stronger!

---------------

How lucky Eunbi is. I wish I had a boyfriend like him! XD