Give me a smile.

Oneshot Spam ♔ |Not taking requests|


You smoothed out the blob of makeup on Kris's face and smiled.Satisfied with your work,you set the makeup brush down and checked every angle checking wether there was an imperfection that stood out.Seeing there was none,you unclipped the long black silk ontop of Kris and stepped back enabling him to have some space to walk onto.

Without even saying a simple 'Thank you' Kris left and joined the rest of Exo.He was a nice hyung,it's just that he avoided contact with girls.You slightly pouted as you folded the black silk and packed up the makeup kit.

Suddenly,someone patted your shoulder making you jump.You spun around and lightly slapped Suho's chest and frowned."You do that again and I'll have your guts for garters!" You threatened but Suho knew you can't do any harm.Someone who refuses to hurt a poor fly can't do something that big,or so he thought.

"You wanna play chinese garter with my guts?" Suho joked.

You giggled and scrunched your nose,"You know how much I hate gory things." A light shiver ran up your spine as you thought back to the gory movies you watched with Suho and Baekhyun.

"We should watch 'The Devil inside' it's amazing!" Sehun popped out of nowhere.You promptly shook your head and your smile was replaced by a pout,"You guys are to blame for my nightmares!" You pointed out.Sehun and Suho laughed at your reactions,you observed their happy faces and a thought spread in your mind.

'Is it bad to tell them now?' You bit your bottom lip and smiled at the two,'Yeah.Maybe I should keep quiet for now.'

Suho was about to ask you something when a staff entered their dressing room,"EXO please get ready." He informed then quickly left.Suho sighed and lightly bumped onto your shoulder snapping you back to reality."Boo bye~ See you in the dorm." He grinned.

You lightly pushed him towards the door along with the other EXO members and chuckled,"Fighting." You fist pumped the air.Suho beamed as he felt his confidence boosted up the meter.'Wait till I come back Jae Eunhee..I will confess to you.' Suho finalized his idea as he walked with his fellow members to the stage.

As soon as the doors shut,you plopped down on the soft leather stools and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.A feeling of pain and guilt panged your heart as tears threatened to fall from your eyes.You bit your bottom lip as you cluthed onto your chest,"Not again." You lowly hissed.

A few days after,you were nowhere to be seen as Suho searched the whole dorm.He asked your work mates and everyone else but no-one knew where you were.You,on the other hand,was trying to sleep away the pain.Yes,you finally approved of your auntie's idea into going into a nunnery where you could be taken care of and at the same time you could be away from Suho to prevent seeing him more..and falling for him more.

A hand grazed against yours as you groaned in pain.Sister Heejun held your hands tightly as she watched you in pain,"Did you drink your medicine?" She asked in a calming tone.You nodded,you took your medication but it seems your condition worsened instead of slowly healing.

You had a heart disease,apparently you only had a maximum of 3 months and 8 hours to live.You spent the past 2 months and 28 days helping Exo debut by being their makeup noona,now that you only have 2 days and 8 hours to live you chose to hide away from everyone you value to prevent seeing their crying face.'A few more days..you can do this.' You tried to be optimistic.

Sister Heejun saw pain and sadness in your eyes,she knew you only wanted to protect others but it hurt her seeing you trying to fight the pain every single day for the sake of lifting others' feelings.She smiled pitily at you,who knew a girl so small like you could take in so much pain and go this far?

"Ms.Jae has a visitor." Sister Bae stepped into your room and opened the door wider.

You immedietly plastered on a fake smile infront of your aunt,as usual she had teary eyes that pleaded god to make you stay.A bitter feeling clouded your optimistic feelings as you saw your aunt trying her best to act tought and happy infront of you.

Sister Heejun heaved a sigh and left the room to leave the two of you in privacy.

"Eunhee-ah,Aunt brought you some pears." Mrs.Kwon held up a basket full of pears,your favorite fruits.You sat up and tightly held her trembling hands,she was a bit startled by your cold hands.They were no longer warm instead your hands were ice-cold and firm.

In no time,Mrs. Kwon was sobbing in your lap as you held her hand tightly."Imo~ Please don't be sad." You gently smiled as you tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.Mrs.Kwon slightly smiled as she gazed at your facial features,"You look so much like you dad." She smiled even wider as your lips spread into a smile.

"Imo..how about Jiyong-ah? Shouldn't you be picking him at the nursery?" You tried to change the subject,Mrs.Kwon sighed and her smile faded away."Oh..I let his dad handle those jobs today.I came for a reason." she layered her other hand ontop of yours letting her own warmth spread onto your hands.

You tilted your hand in confusion as Mrs.Kwon breathed in sharply,"Suho..he knows and he'll be here by the following day." The smile from your lips was turned into a worried frown,"Imo! You promised..."

"It's for the best." She reassured,you sighed. Mrs.Kwon saw the time on the clock and stood up,she picked up the basket of pear on the floor and placed it ontop of your bedside table.

She smoothed out your hair and lightly pecked your forehead,"Be strong Eunhee." With that said,she left you in a daze.

The next day,Sister Heeejun and the rest of the nuns prayed for you.It was your last 2 days in earth after all,they let you wander around the open field nearby and a cone of ice-cream.Your worries was washed away and as if death was not such a big deal you accepted your faith.

You slept with a smile as you dreamt of re-uniting with your parents in heaven.Your sister Ailee was there as well,although you hardly recognized her because of the huge changes she went through.

You woke up with the birds chirping loudly,the sun was out and shining like there was no tomorrow.

"I found you." A soft voice whispered,you shifted your head to the door to find a tired Suho leaning on the wall just by your door.

Although sadness filled you as soon as you saw him,you managed to smile.There he was,the man you loved the most by the door on your last day in earth. Suho bitterly smiled back as he saw your charming smile.

"Oppa,you're here." You croaked.Suho let a tear spill as your voice rang in his head,why must God take you now?

Suho quickly wiped his tears with his sleeves as he forced a smile,"Ya..Wae? You don't want me here?" He managed to tease.You giggled and shook your head,"I love your presence." You confessed.

His heart squeezed as he watched you fake a smile.It wasn't exactly easy to play it happy when you just found out the one you love will be gone in a few hours.

"Get ready." Suho pushed himself off the wall and raked his hair with his long fingers. "Wae?" You lightly pouted,not that you didn't want to but you didn't want to let him know that you were so weak that you can't even get up.

Suho noticed something was wrong,you were still and you weren't up on your feet trying to see his annoyed face.He arched an eyebrow at you and sniggered,"You lazy?" He joked,deep inside he knew the possibilities of you losing your strength.

You nodded and told him a white lie,"I want to stay here and enjoy the soft and comfortable bed." Suho frowned and sat down on the edge of your bed,"Instead of wrapping your arms around my waist and enjoying the fresh air on a motor cycle?"

No matter how tempting his offer was you disagreed."Stay here and spend my day in bed."

Suho didn't argue,instead he lightly pushed your head and tucked you in bed."Then do so lazy ." He pulled the chair beside your bed and sat down.Suho watch you stare blankly on the ceiling,it didn't bore him at all.He enjoyed the beautiful scene infront of him silently admiring it and savoring the moment.

In silence the two of you spent the day holding hands underneath the blankets.

When midnight reached Suho sang a song to help you have a sweet dream.You smiled at his angelic voice slightly sad that it will be the last time you will hear his voice.

"Oppa,saranghae." You unconciously whispered as your lids droop down.

Suho noticed your skin temperature lowering,he got the gist that you were slowly leaving.As if someone was strangling him,Suho forgot to breath.Who knew everything would end today..right now even?

"Sa..ranghae.." Suho whispered as he tightly held your hand.

You peeked at him for the last time and smiled as widely as you can,"I mean it,I've loved you for the past 8 years oppa." You confessed.

Suho tried to stop his lower lip from trembling but he couldn't help it,you were dying infront of his eyes.Unfortunately,he failed trying to hide his sadness as tears spilled from his eyes.

He stood up not breaking your intertwined hands and softly kissed your lips,"If you haven't figured out yet,I love you too." He tried to smile.

You glanced at his face and smiled,there was a mixture of pain and love in his eyes.You lightly grazed your fingers against his soft cheeks and pulled him closer for a kiss.Your last kiss.

"Be happy." You whispered and slowly shut your eyes.

Just like that your soul left you,Suho was left in tears.

"I love you too.." He whispered against your lips as he tightly shut his eyes letting his tears spill. "Jae Eunhee,saranghae." He said a little bit louder.