worse day?

A Broken Trust......

DARA ‘s POV

I can’t believe it. Bom is betraying ~~~~~, I thought she is a true friend.

“Bom, how could you do this? “ CL said still worrying about ~~~~ on what happen.

“ well…. I’m sorry I thought it wasn’t true.. I thought it was just a joke” she said as if nothing really happens, what’s with her?

“ I Thought you are our friend, but I guess we are all wrong about it, or you just like be noticed by CAP” Minzy said.

“ From now on we are not friends until you are really sorry on what you’ve done to ~~~~~, and us. You know ~~~~~ she is starting a new life and be a new person.” I said, boiled by my anger, how can a trusted friend betray our other friend.

“Now how can ~~~~~ go to school tomorrow. You thing won’t change. You are not a trusted friend” CL said.

“~~~~~, trusted you so much and now you broke that trust in front of her. Does ~~~~ did something that made you mad?” Minzy said.

“we better be going” Chunji said.

“Wait!” I said a bit hurt and its like our friend ~~~~ is  insulted by those Guppy “ You have to make sure that NOBODY as in NOBODY  should know this stuff about ~~~~, or else you will end up on my hands!” God I’m really pissed by my friend and this guppy worm and felt really pity on ~~~~~. How will she face tomorrow?

“ You know i can’t help it. They keep on making me speak those things about ~~~~, you know I’m really sorry for what I’ve done today.” She bend her head down, a sign of guilty.

Your POV

As I went home, I can’t believe it! BOM how could you do this to me!! You are my friend!! I trusted you whole heartedly!! My mind is really confused, problems!!!

GOD what will the student of the campus think of me tomorrow. Hopefully that no one knows about me being rehab.

REASON:

I take drugs because of the depressed, which is the effect of my mother’s dying. We were drowning that time then my mom experienced a severe heart attack. Because we will go to Brazil because we need a place for us to relax. Until such time that my mom was really afraid of was getting drown. We were in the beach until her sick went back again, she is having a heart attack. Then few months I went to a rehab hospital so that I can start a new life.

-----END-----

I went to my room and have a peaceful  sleep for tomorrow because of what happen this day. My dad was at the company he will home late. So this is really a bad reputation on our company.

I woke up in the morning with a puffy eyes. I heard my dad called my name. “ ~~~~~, come down now your friends are here!!” dad yelled.

“ I’m sick! * cough* I ‘ll be *cough* Down there in a minute” I just made a fake cough so that I can’t go to school now. I went to the bathroom to wash up all the tears that I shred last night. I combed my hair properly and dusted my clothes, I looked at the mirror GOD I’m wreck!

I went down, I saw Minzy, CL, Dara and the TeenTop. Well BOM is not there, where can she be?

“Hey, guys! What’s up?” I told them as if nothing happens *active voice* so that they will stop thinking what had happen yesterday.

“Stop acting as nothing happens,~~~~~. Were hurt to, on what BOM said about you” Dara said as she grabbed my arm, we are heading to the backyard.

“~~~~, seriously I’m really sorry. No, we are really sorry on what happen yesterday. We thought that BOM was just having fun with us, we didn’t know that it was really true.” Chunji said, sincerely.

“ Does the entire campus know, about my daughter?” Dad said in the door leaning with a mug of coffee.

“ As of now….Yes *sigh*, were so sorry Mr.Lee” Minzy said “ we will help her clean this mess that our friend Scattered, we are really sorry, we’ll do everything– “

“ No need, I’ll  just face it. But for now, I’m not going to school, and by the way where’s BOM?” I said. Then I saw BOM in the gate.

“ Hey” she went inside as she saw us. “ Can you forgive me on what I’ve done?,~~~~ I’m so sorry” she kneeled.

“ No need to kneel” I help her get up “As of now, I can forgive you but the pain is still here” I placed my hands in my heart. “Like what they said FORGIVE AND FORGET, but I will forgive you but the thing is I cannot forget on what you’ve done to me”

“ It needs a process BOM for ~~~~ to forget the mess” CL said

“ As of now you are still my friend but the trust that you broke is hard to bring it back into a TRUST, you know what I mean?” I said ,, she nodded.

“I’ll accept that, but were still friends, right?” she said, she got a keychain with a glass rose attached “ here is my sorry gift, the rose is the symbol of our friendship” she held the keychain.

“ I have decided, ~~~~ needs to transfer t another school near here” dad said “ I cannot let my daughter be hurt, is it okay with you, ~~~~?”

“Yes dad, I don’t have any choice I’ll file tomorrow a transfer application, but we will see each other right?”

“ Of course! For you!” TeenTop said, “ It is really okay for us, just for you” Dara, Minzy, CL and BOM said.

“ Well, I’ll miss you guys” I hug the girls.

“ ~~~~, can we talk privately? Just give me 10 minutes for this.” Chunji said, I nodded “ she’s asking for your hand” CAP said . “ Hey I told you  that it’s a secret!” Chunji slammed CAP’S head “ OW!” I laughed, TeenTop is really not bad. They went dispersing leaving me and Chuji alone in the backyard.

“Well?” looking at Chunji in the eyes.

“ Ummm… ~~~~, I’m asking here sincerely” he started kneeling down and grabbed my right hand softly “ I’m sorry for yesterday. And I’m asking you, COULD YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND? I promise I  won’t hurt you”

“ Well, okay” GOD I like him too.

“Really?” then he started jumping up and down in the garden. “ can we have a date tonight?”

“ Why? Its so sudden, but for you yes”

Well things turn out great. The issueof me in the campus was gone, when I transfer in the East High near the Top High. Chunji and I are great, we date, helping each other on our assignments and go to malls, park. The friendship between me and BOM is fine but I cannot trust her now, well she is still my friend. The girls and I hang out often. When I transfer in East High I have few friends but I won’t tell them about me because its too sensitive and I cannot trust them more, only the principal knows who I am since Principal Lee is my uncle. That’s all the END.

 

 Hope you like my story. Sorry for the late update. And by the way, its not true that me- doing – drugs its just my imagination, it is only for my story, but the feeling on being betrayed by a friend not just a friend she is my somewhat best friend. See ya….. comments please and I’m open for questions ^-^ toodles!