Stranger

Spotlights

"You're late again, Mr. Kwon?" Joked the man bitter and looked at the panting boy for himself. "Sorry, sir. Doesn’t happen a second time" said he bowed his head a few times. "You better go work now! There are many clients," he shouted angry and walked away.
Ji Yong looked around the supermarket, and frowned. "Well, if that pressure is called"
He changed his clothes and started to work. As usual, new products on shelves and helped a few customers.

Moments later he leaned against the fridge tired and sighed.

What a day.

Every day was so, to school, hours dancing with friends and then come to work. Not that he pays attention in school, but he had to go out of his devil's sister.
Dami.
She has become worse after their parents died. She is more worried and want him to finish his school.
Bla Bla Bla.
For a moment he closed his eyes, but after he heard an ‘uhum’ he opened his eyes shocked. He saw a man before him and sighed with relief. "Man, you got me scared, I thought it ..." he started talking, but stopped abruptly when he realized he was talking to a customer. "Sorry, how can I help you"

The man paused, Ji Yong frowned secretly. "What does a guy with this look here?" Thought he was curious and looked expectantly at the man. "Sir?" He waved his hand over his sunglasses, but the man didn’t answer. "Pff"
He turned to helping other customers, but suddenly the man said something.
"Can I talk you? Personally? "
He turned to the frightened man and shook his head. "As you see I'm working. No!" He walked to a client and felt the footsteps of the man behind him.
"How can I he.."
"It is important?" The man interrupted him, and he sighed irritating. Angrily, he turned to the man and hissed between his teeth. "Understand, then, buddy. I'm working! "

"Is this how you talk to your customers?" He heard a familiar evil voice behind him. He bit his lip and turned away. "Sorry, it doesn’t happen a second time"
"Yes, of course not. For it will be no second time. Get out!"
He frowned and turned to the offending man. "Thank you" he hissed and ran away to change his clothes.

In the dressing-room no bigger than 2m ² he looked into the broken mirror. He put his cap well and looked at himself. "Hi, Ji Yong-ie, fired again? Good work!" He muttered to himself.
Angrily he walked into the shop and walked to the bus stop.

"Bastard" he murmured to himself against that man. "Who does he think he is? Becaeuse him I just have fired!" He Shot against a bottle frowning on the road and walked on. What should he do now? Dami had been working a lot and now he had no work again.
Tired he waited for the bus, but was interrupted by a few annoying voices.
They were JaeBum and his followers behind him. He sighed and closed his eyes boring.
"Are we waiting for the bus, Ji Yong? Oh, let me guess, you're fired again?" He laughed at him and his friends laughed too. "Please, how old are you. Leave me alone "
"But I was just worried about how you planned to come to the show in Junsu's club, with the bus?"
"Leave me .."

Their attention was drawn to a car that stopped for them.

"Wow" he heard JaeBum whisper, he knew very well that he was crazy on cars.
The window rolled down and the man behind the wheel looked in their direction. "Will you still get in, Ji Yong?" He said with a smile and looked at him obliquely behind his sunglasses.