First Comes Denial

Seducing Mr.L

Sungyeol knows for sure he’s not supposed to feel this way, but he does and he can’t help it no matter how much he tries to stomp it down. The moments that are passed between them are so small, so insignificant, but it feels like they’re in their own world sometimes. They’re laughing together, smiling at one another, picking on each other for the smallest of things and those moments are just simply their way of displaying affection. This love is not obvious. It’s subtle at first because no one realizes it, none of them do. That was until Myungsoo went quiet at some point during their playful banter and just blatantly stared at him. He quirked a devious smirk, unnervingly so, and Sungyeol was beginning to get irritated. He wonders if Myungsoo believed he already won this round and Sungyeol refused to let the younger male think he had the upper hand. He’s about to retort, to say something to break the silence, but the words suddenly choked in his throat when he fully looks at Myungsoo in the eye. He’s looking at him, really looking at him, and the brilliant comebacks he had in mind were starting to dissipate word by word. They were being replaced by Myungsoo and Myungsoo alone. His eyes, his nose, his mouth, his face – all his features were shoving itself in Sungyeol’s mind and he doesn’t really know how to respond to that. Myungsoo’s smiling softly now and the cockiness that was there a split second ago was replaced with something new, something entirely different.

“…What are you thinking about?” Sungyeol says slowly, unsure, and strangely nervous for some reason he can’t explain.

“You,” Myungsoo says smugly, and then Sungyeol feels wet lips mashed against his and all of a sudden hands are roaming all over the place and soft moans were being muffled through each and every messy kiss. He’s not pushing away and he doesn’t even understand why because it feels so wrong and just so right and maybe he doesn’t want this to stop at all. Myungsoo presses harder and harder into the kiss and Sungyeol reciprocates as they fall back onto the couch, letting their tongues mesh together in a fight for dominance and even then he finds it funny how they’re still trying to out-do each other. Sungyeol doesn’t have time to dwell on that when he feels his tongue get bitten playfully, causing him to softly whine at the sting. Myungsoo grins into the kiss because he loves the sound of that and he wants to hear it again and again and again. He’s about to bite harder but Sungyeol doesn’t let him, instead, he shoves Myungsoo back against the couch and watches as the other male falls back in surprise. Without wasting a second, Sungyeol crawls on top of him and plants a light, teasing kiss on his forehead. When he pulls back, his face flushed and warm, Sungyeol sees Myungsoo smile charmingly at him and honestly, he couldn’t help but admire the stunning view.

There’s this warm, bubbly feeling rising in Sungyeol’s chest right now and he’s feeling more than just utterly pleased. He never thought that he could feel so happy – that he would be sharing this moment with the love of his life. It was so perfect and unbelievable that it couldn’t possibly be real, that this was only just a fleeting dream and a figment of his imagination.

 And that’s exactly what it was.

When Sungyeol wakes up the next morning, it takes him a full minute to recall everything vividly from last night, five seconds to cringe at the memory, and a whoppin’ hour to scream internally in his mind.

“No,” Sungyeol gasps. He distractedly runs his fingers through his messy hair as he tries to calm his heart which was still beating like mad. “No, no, no! Nope!” He’s feeling the beads of sweat just rolling down from his forehead and he’s pretty sure it’s accumulating by the second. “That did not just happen. That really did NOT just happen.”

Sungyeol squeezes his eyes shut and tries to block out the memory, but it made it even worse as a rush of crystal clear images started rapidly flowing through his head.

“Oh my god.”

It’s wasn’t a moment later until Sungyeol realizes he’s rolling around on his bed and voicelessly screaming into his pillow. He’s cursing profoundly at his brain for giving him the most twisted and iest dream he ever had in his life. But no, that’s not the point. He shouldn’t be dreaming about this. He threatens to himself that he'll slam his head against the wall if this ever happens again. He’ll make sure this never happens again. Ever. There was so much wrong condensed in that one little segment and he could’ve lived his life perfectly without ever envisioning that sick, intimate scene and – 

Sungyeol pauses.

But Fridays are fine though. Yeah, Fridays can be the only exception for y dreams. It’s not like he could help himself, he was a man after all. It couldn’t be that wrong to be dreaming about things like that – even though the person he dreamt of was definitely not a girl but most definitely his very best friend who was definitely a guy. Yeah no, it was an honest mistake. His brain was just confused is all. Yup, must’ve been the chicken he ate last night. It’s the chicken’s fault. There’s no need to think so deeply about this. Not at all.     

Belatedly realizing that his explanations were ridiculous, Sungyeol covered his face with his hands in shame and groaned miserably. Really, who was he kidding?

Sungyeol doesn’t even look up when he hears the door slam open. Most likely one of the members heard the excessive whining coming from his room and they’re probably worried that he was dying on them or something. He might as well be.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you?” Sunggyu asked from the entrance, but Sungyeol – hands still covering his face – just violently shakes his head and groans louder.

“Aurghh, I’m a lost causeee!”

 


Author's Note

Aha starting it off kinda..yeah...sorry, I couldn't help myself. Really. Should I even rate this an M? I don't know. Anyhow, thanks for taking an interest in this! Promise more fun soon ;)