Boyfriend?!

KISMET

 

(Dara’s POV)

 

I arrived at the Ca’d’Oro Façade . I heard someone calling my name.

 

Dara! Your late! Again!” Keana my co-organizer shouted.

Sorry, I ran in to a jerk this morning.” I said 

Okay, Let’s just finish off with our preparations before Mr. Jovier arrives.” She said

 

My classmates and I are were tasked to organize an event, where artists can exhibit their artworks and media creations. This event will be our last requirement for graduation. I am the main organizer for this event, also the top student of my class. When Mr. Jovier arrived, they we’re just about to finish their preparations for the event.

 

Good Job you guys!” Mr. Jovier  praised

Merci monsieur!” My classmates and I said in unison.  

All we have to do is wait for the artists to arrive so that we can start.” I informed.

 

When the artists arrived, I was the one in charge to welcome them. When the last exhibitor arrived I didn’t expect that it would be Kwon Jiyong. I don’t know what to do ‘Ottokhae?’ I thought.

 

Good Morning Dara.” He greeted.

H-hi Jiyong! Are you an e-exhibitor?" I stuttered.

Yes. Where do I sign up?” he replied.

Just go to the registrations in the reception area, and please hurry up. The exhibit is about to start.” I  smiled back.

Thanks!” he courteously replied.

 

The exhibition began and ended as planned by us. It was a long day, yet each and every one of us felt relief. Not knowing that our Professor has planned a celebratory dinner for us.

 

----

 

(Author’s POV)

 

[At the restaurant]

 

WOAH!!! AWESOME!!” Dara and her friends exclaimed.

 

It was a buffet at Lé péllati a Fancy Restaurant. Everyone was starving after a long and tiring day.

 

BON APPÉTIT!!” Dara exclaimed. They ate their meals, and talked all about the exhibit, no one got over that long day, as it was a great success.

 

Our first exhibit really went well” Jerome (one of the students) said.

Yeah, but too bad this will be the first and last event that we are organizing together” Janelle said feeling a bit sad.

C’mon guys! Don’t be like that. We’re supposed to be celebrating! We’re still going to be working together, someday.” Dara assured them.

Yeah guys, Dara’s right. Let’s just enjoy this evening!” Mr. Jovier exclaimed.

How about clubbing monsieur?!” Jerome excitingly suggested.

YEAH! That would be great” Natasha agreed.

Who’s coming?” Jerome asked.

All of us! What kind of question is that?” Keana and Mr. Jovier said unison.

I’m not going you guys.” Dara said.

What? You’re such a spoilsport! C’mon Dara!” her classmates begged.

No, I just want to go home. I’m so tired. Next time okay?” She said.

 

They got up from their table and said their goodbyes.  They went their separate ways.

Whilst Dara was heading out the restaurant, Jaejoong noticed her. ‘It’s her!’ he thought

 

-----

 

(Jaejoong’s POV) 

 

(Flashback)

Sir! What happened to you? Are you alright?” his assistant worriedly asked him while he went storming in the conference room.

 

Aish! Just get me a hot pack and some coffee.” He ordered.

 

Sir your meeting is going to start in 20 minutes.” His secretary informed.

 

Okay. Just get me the hot pack, coffee, and also the documents. I think I need to review it again. Aish!” he said annoyed.

 

That girl! How can a petite girl hit like a man?! It hurts like crap!’ he thought while holding onto his abdomen.  When his assistant came back with the things he requested, he started preparing for the meeting.

 

After the meeting, his assistant informed him that his second appointment for the day is a dinner at the Lé péllati with the future investors.

 

(end of flashback)

 

AISH! That’s her!

Hmmm. What is she doing here?! *thinking*

 

----

 

 

(Author’s POV)

Dara was walking out the restaurant, when a man suddenly grabbed her clutch bag and ran away.

Dara, on the other hand, was startled and didn’t know what to do!

 

HEY!!!! COME BACK WITH MY BAG!!!!” she shouted.

Jaejong witnessed the incident and felt a lil’ worried about Dara, but still having the feeling of avenging!

He ran out the restaurant, “Miss are you alright?” he asked in a worried tone.

My bahhhg~!!!” dara said in a shaking voice.

Wait here.” He said and ran after the thief.

Dara realized that he was the same guy she encountered in the gondola.

 

  

 Jiyong, on the other hand was also in that same restaurant with his girlfriend Jina.

 He Went to Dara surprised to see her in tears.

 “DARA!  Are you alright?!” he worriedly asked.

But before she could answer, they heard someone.

I got your bag back” Jaejoong said.

Jaejoong realized that the girl is talking to some guy. Got a bit irritated because his been chasing the thief but the girl is just standing there talking to some guy.

Jiyong noticed Jaejoong

Your bag was stolen? Did the thief do something to you?” Jiyong asked.

Ani, he just snatched my bag.” She told him. Then turns to Jaejoong

Thank you!” she said to him smiling but a little tear escaped her eyes.

Jaejoong just nod, he had the urge to wipe it but controlled himself.

Ohw, your Boyfriend!” Jiyong said.

 “N - -“  Dara said but was cut off by Jaejoong.

YES!. I’ll take care of this, thank you for your concern with Dara” holding dara’s hand.

 

Dara can’t believe he just said that, and the worst part is he said it infront of Jiyong. Dara tried to release her hand from jaejoong’s grasp, but Jaejoong hold onto her tightly.

 

Don’t try to reject me” he whispered. Dara looked at him confused.

 “Ohw, alright, take care Dara. See you around. Uhljimah!” Jiyong said waving goodbye.

Neh, Thank you!” Dara saw Jiyong approaching his girlfriend, she can’t help but be sad

 

She then turned to Jaejoong and say,

YAH!! Are you mad or what?! I don’t even know you!!

What?” he asked innocently.

Why did you say you are my boyfriend?!” she said

Hey I just returned your bag, and you owe me big time!” he smirked

Oh my God! There’s that irritating smirk again! I’m gonna rip it off his face!’ Dara thought.

"Why? Do you like him?" he teased. a grin plastered on his face.

"Boh?!" She exclmaid.

"Nothing." he said 

An awkward Silence enveloped them once again. Dara now uncomfortable decided to break the silence between them.

 

Well! Thank you for your help. I hope I never see you again!” She shouted running away from Jaejoong.

Aish! That girl!” he said ‘I hope I never see her again. It’s giving me a head-ache’ he thought, and went back to his dinner table.

 

 

Aish! I seem too mean, but, I can’t help being like that around him.’ Dara thought.

She walked towards the Gondola Station to get a ride home, she's wondering how tomorrow would bring her.

She looked at her hands,

His hands were cold, yet soft… Aish! Why am I thinking about him?!” she muttered.

 

 

 

 

(A/N:)

Hello again readers ! Hope your still there! Sorry to keep you all waiting ! Chapter two is finally up ! keke. Enjoy! comment and subscribe! :)