Dad

Befriending Infinite... AND their arch enemy TeenTop!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" You let out a high pitched scream as you pulled the blanket higher to cover yourself up.

"Morning Hana!" Woohyun gave you a smile showing his pearly white teeth.

"Breakfast is on the table, make sure to take a shower first though" Woohyun casually got off of your bed and started walking towards the door.

"Y-Yah! What are you doing here? Why are you here? How did you get in?!" You shouted.

"A key... duh! And we're here to take you to school" He smiled.

You slightly nodded, taking the event in.

"By the way... you're cute when you speak in your sleep" He winked and quickly closed the door to avoid the pillow that was thrown at him.

"ERT!!!" You screamed as you heard Woohyun laugh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You nervously walked to the dining room as you tightened your grip on your backpack.

There was a plate with egg, sausages and bacon on the table.

"Hurry up and eat, otherwise we'll be late" Woohyun looked up from his phone.

"Good Morning YoonMi!" Sungjong ran into the room smiling followed by the rest.

"Morning" You smiled as you ate.

"Ah.. where's L?" You looked at them.

"He's gone to drop Yoo Jung off at school" Sungyeol replied and helped himself to a lollipop which was lying down on the counter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Krriiiiiiiiing*

The school bell rang signalling that it was time for lunch. L still hadn't showed up at school.

"Oppa... did L arrive?" you asked Sunggyu as you ate at the Kingkas' table. The students were giving you weird looks as you were sat with Infinite.

"I think he-"

"here.." Dongwoo completed the sentence for him. You and the guys followed his eyes and widened your eyes at L.

L had a cut on his lip, a bandaged hand and a cut could clearly be seen on his forehead.

"L! What happened?" Woohyun shouted as L sat down next to you.

"Just a little incident, nothing else" L nodded and took out his lunch.

"Was it your da-" Sungyeol couldn't finish his sentence as a bread roll was shoved in his mouth and L gave him a glare that could probably burn a hole through his head.

*His dad?* You frowned and looked at Myungsoo who was stuffing his face with Kimbap.

"Yoonmi, I know L's handsome but please stop staring at him" Dongwoo snorted

"I-I wasn't" you stuttered.

-----------------------------------------------------

Just a small updated x_x