Friends with Infinite and meeting YooJung!

Befriending Infinite... AND their arch enemy TeenTop!

"Don't touch my girl"

L's voice was heard before you were pulled into his embrace.

"Look who we have here..." The blondie stood up from the ground and smirked.

L protectively stood in front of you and glared at the 5.

"Go Away bastards" He hissed.

The 5 boys smirked again before walking off.

"You've got a hot chick L!" Niel laughed as he high 5ed one of the guys.

You thanked L and bowed several times.

"Let's go." He suddenly dragged you somewhere.

"Y-Yah! Where are you taking me?!" You shouted but was ignored.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You played with your fingers and looked down at your suddenly interesting shoes.

You were surrounded by 7 boys all looking at you in COMPLETE silence.

"W-Why am I here?" You tried your best not to sound scared.

"No need to be scared pretty girl!" Woohyun winked making you feel more uncomfortable.

"Be our friend" Sunggyu spoke.

"M-me?" You pointed to yourself.

"Yes, be our friend." Hoya smiled.

"Unless you want to be killed." Dongwoo joked.

You believed his stupid joke and immediately nodded.

"Yes Yes, I'll be your friend!" You kept on nodding.

Infinite tried their best to hold in their laughter, they knew it was going to be fun being her friend.

"Stay here with them, I have to go pick YooJung up." L muttered before leaving.

*Who's YooJung? His girlfriend?*

"Hana! Let's go give you a tour of our house!!" SungJong grabbed your wrist and pulled you up the stairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour had passed and you were having TOO much fun with Infinite. It was hard to believe that they were gangsters... They had a totally different side to them.

You were now making ramen with Hoya for Infinite.

"Hoya oppa!!!" A voice was heard.

Hoya chuckled and gestured you to follow him.

A young girl came rushing towards Hoya and tackled him into a hug.

"Oppa, He's making fun of me again." The girl pouted and pointed towards L who tilted his head inoccently in confusion as if he had done nothing wrong.

*cute... wait what am I thinking?!*

"Yah! Yoo Jung- ah! Do you only see Hoya oppa!!!? Not us?!" Woohyun pretended to cry.

"It's ok though we have Hana!" SungYeol stuck out his tongue and gave you a back hug.

"Waahhh!! You actually have a friend?!" YooJung joked.

"I'm Kim Yoo Jung. That guys sister." YooJung made a face as she pointed at L.

You giggled.

"I'm Lee YoonMi, I'm their 'friend'" You smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 8'oclcok and you were about to go home with L and Yoo Jung.

"Umma is going to kill me." L sighed as we got into his car.

"It's not my fault we had so much  fun." Yoo Jung muttered.

The car ride was silent... well for you anyway.

For L and Yoo Jung there never was a momment when they would stop bickering.

"Bye Unnie!!" YooJung waved as you entered the building.

No lights were on in the room so you thought Ha Neul was already asleep.

When you walked into the kitchen, there was a pink note stuck on the fridge.

Hi Hana!!!

I'm staying at my friend's house today!!

I'll meet you at school ne? :D

You sighed at the note before scrunching it into a small ball and throwing it in the bin.

Lately, she had been visiting her friend. After School, before school, mornings,afternoons, weekends, holidays and now she was even sleeping round their house.

You were obviusly curious of who this 'friend' was.

You muttered to yourself and drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L's P.O.V

I tiptoed into the house knowing most of them were asleep.

"Did she get home safely?" 

I turned around and saw hyung sitting on a chair along with INFINITE members.

I bowed showing respect. 

"Ne hyung. I went to check up on her after dropping YooJung off. She was already sleeping." I informed.

A smile formed on his face.

"I trust you guys. I know she's in safe hands. Just make sure she doesn't get involved with Teen Top" He sighed.

"Ne." Infinite spoke in unison.

"Take very good care of her..." hyung repeated and as he said that he looked at me and winked.

I just smiled and nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your eyes flickered open as you heard voices in your bedroom.

"Ha Neul?" You groaned as you sat up only to meet eyes with NAM WOOHYUN.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the VERY late update!! T.T I got caught up with some other work!!

Anyway please comment!!

 

What was Woohyun doing in her bedroom? o.O and who is HYUNG?

My Picture SPAM:

Next update will be TeenTop picture spam XDDDDD   <3 <3 <3 <3