It Begins Here

When Love Ends

"Answer me"

"None of your business. What are you for her? So you expect her to be your girlfriend?" said Lay.

"Lay!" i almost yelled.

"Yes! SO WHAT!" said Tao.

What did he just said?


I glanced at Tao whose face is a bit red. He looks at me and bow all of sudden. He then left me with Lay. Lay stands up and pay for the food.

"Rin, let's go" he rush out from the restaurant and i follow him. He looks so mad, his face isn't look so happy as it does. He drops me off to my house. I get down from his motorcycle.

"Lay, thanks for today" i said. He smiles, a forced smile. "About earlier-"

"I don't want to talk about it. So, please just forget about it and take a rest. Sorry for what you saw earlier. I don't even know him but he made me want to beat him. Oh well" he raises his eyebrow and waved at me. "See you later" and then he drives away. When i turn around, i see Tao, not far from where i stand. He walks towards me and stopped in front of me.

"Rin" he started.

"What are you doing here? It's almost 10 PM, aren't you supposed to be working right now?" i asked him. He sighs and nodded. "Then why are you here?"

"I want to apologise, about earlier" he said. "You know, when i said that-uh. I expect you to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes?" my heart beats so fast. What will he say? Will he ask me to be his girlfriend?

"It was a mistaken! You know i don't like a people like that." he replied. When he says that, i don't know why but my heart feels so hurt. 'It was a mistaken' just when he said that, i feel like i want to cry.

"I-I've forgot about it. Ha ha ha.. Uh, you should go back to the convenience store or else your manager will be mad at you" i said and he nodded.

"Take care!" he said. "Uh should i pick you up tomorrow?"

"N-No you don't have to pick me up again. I-I can go to school by myself. Besides, now we know who was the stalker. Ha ha ha.." i replied. He stares at me weirdly but just nodded. "I guess i'll go inside. Bye" i wave at him and he waved back, then i go inside my house. I was shock when i see Xiumin gege standing straight in front of me.

"So, what happened?" he suddenly turns out into a little kid who wants to know everything. I giggled.

"Nothing happened" i walk towards the kitchen and open the fridge. "Oh ice cream!"

"Yah! Tell me!" gege slam the fridge and pouts. "There are something happened, right?"

"Yes, so?" i slant my eyes and he smirked. "You want me to tell you what happen?" he nodded happily. "Never" i walk away towards the sofa and he follows me. I sit on the sofa, and he sit beside me, still staring at me.

"Rin, how's the food in the restaurant?" he asked.

"The kinchi pancake is delicious! Wait what? How do you know?!" i stare at me confusely.

"Hah! I knew it! Who treats you kimchi pancake? Lay or that panda guy?" he looks like an interrogator and i look like the on who accused.

"Will you stop asking me like this?"

"Yah, just tell me what happened and i won't ask you question, deal?" he slants his eyes and i nodded.

"Lay took me around Seoul and we end up eating at a restaurant. And suddenly i met Tao-"

"So that panda guy name's Tao?" gege raises his eyebrow and i nodded. "And then?"

"Then.. They fought?" i scratch my head. "I didn't really sure but it ends awkwardly. Ah i'm really confuse!" i eat the ice cream quickly and give the empty ice cream's cup to gege. He stares at me weirdly. "I want to sleep. You too, go to sleep" and then i go upstairs and shut my bedroom's door.

"YAH! RIN! What the? Why did she gave me an empty ice cream's cup?"


"WAKE UP RIN!!"

I open my eyes slowly and today, i see gege, not my mom. He shakes my body and throw my blanket.

"WHAT!" i yelled but my eyes got widened when i see Lay in front of my bedroom's door. "LAY!"

"Yes?" he giggled.

"Yah i told you to wait downstairs! Why do you come here?" gege stares at Lay weirdly and Lay just give him a big smile. Gege turns around and staring at me. "Go to the bathroom and take a bath. NOW!" he pushes me to the bathroom and shut the bathroom's door. I take a bath in a rush. After i finish, i put on my uniform, shoes, and i grab my bag, i go downstairs and i find Lay is sitting in the couch but gege is only looking at him fiercely, not saying any word.

"W-What are you guys doing?" i walk towards them. Lay stands up and smile.

"I'll drop you off to your school. And, Xiumin ge" he turns his head to gege and gege stares at him fiercely. "Stop staring at me like that. I won't hurt your little sister" he giggled and hold my hand. "Let's go" and he leads me to his motorcycle.

"Lay, when are you going to go back to Beijing? You don't go to school?" i slant my eyes and he sighs.

"I'll bring you back to Beijing, so if you don't want to go back, i won't go back to Beijing too." he smiles and give me the helmet. "Put on" and i put on the helmet. He starts the engine and drives away. We arrived in front of my school. Everybody is looking at us.

'Who is that? New transferred student?'

'He's cute. That girl is so lucky'

'Wait, is that the previous girl who goes to school with Tao?'

I turn my head to those girls and slant my eyes fiercely. They quickly turn around and walks away. I sigh and get down from Lay's motorcycle.

"Thanks. But i didn't ask you to drop me off to school" i said.

"What if i want to?" he winked. It makes me remember that Tao said that too a few days ago. I smile and give him the helmet.

"Don't pick me up after my school's finish, ok? I can go home by myself." i said. He giggled and nodded. "Ok, bye!" i turn around and my eyes got widened when i see Tao is looking at me. Lay drives away and Tao walk towards me. 

"So, you rejected my offer last night because you want Lay to drop you off to school, did you?" he slant his eyes.

"No! He suddenly showed up this morning and said that he wanted to drop me off to school. I didn't want him to drop me off."

"I see" he turns around and walks away. I chase him and walk beside him.

"Tao, we rarely walk together nowadays." i said and he nodded. "Do you want to visit the park after school?" i smile.

"The park we used to go after school? When i taught you hangul?" he asked and i nodded. "Ok, promise you'll go with me, ok? Not your EX" he slant his eyes again and i giggled.

"Promise!" and then i push him to our class.

After the school is over, me and Tao walk together to the park.

"Look lollipops!" he run towards the candy shop and buy 2 lollipops. He gives me one of the two lollipops and smile. "It tastes great! Look, it's blueberry flavour. My favourite!" he giggled like a little kid who got candies lots of on halloween. He stuffed his mouth with his blueberry lollipop.

"Ya, Tao" i call him and he glance at me. "You told me that you like dancing, right? Can you show me a little dance?"

"Sure! But while i'm dancing, you must draw me, promise?" he smirks.

"Draw you? Ok, deal! Start dancing now!" i giggled and he nodded. He put down his bag and start dancing. I start drawing him. His movement is awesome. Sometimes he glanced at me and smile. Suddenly, he stops. He cough so hard and i put down my sketch book. I walk towards him and hit his back. "You clumsy" i giggled but he still coughing so hard. His body is shaking and it makes me terrified if something happnes to him.

"Ukhh ukhh.." he hasn't stop coughing. I hit his back harder.

"Tao, what happen?" i began to worried about him. His eyes are teary. His eyes suddenly widened and he moan.

Suddenly, he swoon to the ground.

"TAO!!"