Thanks For Everything

When Love Ends

"This dress is cute" i said to myself. I am now looking for my wedding dress with Xiumin gege. Sadly, Tao needs to do treatments so Xiumin gege offered himself to accompany me. Gege is looking at the tuxedos and his eyes always widened everytime he sees the price. 

"The hell? Why are these tuxedos cost so much money and you can only wear it on special days? If i can wear it every day, that's worth to buy" he mumbled. I furrowed my eyebrow. How can he be so talkactive nowadays? I turned my head around and my eyes landed on a beautiful white dress, not so far from where i am standing right now.

"Gege! Look!" i pointed at the dress. Xiumin gege slanted his eyes. 

"How much is that dress?" he asked to me. I raised my shoulder, i don't know. 

"Gees, Rin. Look at your tummy, it's so big, why do you want to buy wedding dress that is so small and can't even fit on you" he said.

"You wanna die??" i slanted my eyes on him and he smirked.

"Just kidding." he pouted and turned his around. "What about that one, Rin?" he asked as he walk towards the dress.

I scanned the dress up and down. It looks so simple, not like a wedding dress.

"And Rin, i think it fits your big stomach" he said. "And we can extent the stomach part right here" he explained. 'He's right' i said on my mind. Xiumin gege calls the shopkeepers and asked for the price. The price is not that expensive since there are no sequins on the dress and it looks so simple. Gege turns his head to me and raised his eyebrow.

"So?" he asked. I bit my lips and nodded. "Ok we'll take this one" he said to the shopkeepers.


"Have you found your dress?" Tao asked me while playing with my fingers. I nodded happily and he smiles. "Good. Now i need to find mine, can Xiumin gege help me to find the best tuxedo for our wedding?"

"Oh yeah he can. He even helped me to find the dress that suits me" i explained. Tao smirked and nodded. 

"So, our wedding is one month again, huh?" he said as he holds my hand so tight and glanced at me. He smiles and his eyes went to my stomach. "Hey there little fella, it's your daddy here" he said to my stomach. I giggled. "Daddy wants you to grow up well and daddy and mommy will protect you no matter what happen." he storkes my stomach and i smile softly. "Daddy ails osteosarcoma but daddy will be okay soon so we can live happily ever after like fairytales. So you have to believe in daddy okay?" he giggled and glanced at me. "And daddy loves your mom so much. Daddy will take a good care of your mommy too" Tao leans his head to kiss me and i didn't hesitate to lean in as well. Our lips met and i can feel that Tao is smiling in the middle of the kiss. I giggled and Tao parted our lips.

"Why?" he asked curiously

"Daddy is so cheesy" i said to Tao and his cheek turns red.

"Yah, i'm being sweet to you and our child okay" he furrowed his eyebrow and i nodded. 

"I know. And," i look down to my stomach and it. "Mommy loves your daddy as well" i said in a awkward way. I giggled and followed by Tao. I can see someone is approacing us from the corner of my eyes so i turned my head around. It's Tao's father. Tao suddenly stand up and bowed to his father.

"How are you guys recently?" he asked to both of us. 

"I'm doing pretty good" Tao replied and give his father a warm smile. "And, Rin is doing good too. His stomach is getting bigger and bigger but nothing bad happens" he explained. I nodded with a smile on my face. "It's been 7 months so her stomach is so big right now" he said. His father is looking at my stomach and smile. 

"I can't wait to see my grandchild" he said. "Tao, i can't believe i'll have a grandchild in a young age like this" he said to Tao. Tao giggled.

"Dad you're not young anymore" Tao nudged his father. 

"But 45 is not old too, okay" the three of us laugh. "Oh by the way, how's your tuxedo and Rin's dress?" he asked.

"I've found my dress but Tao hasn't find a tuxedo yet" i said. "Sir, do you mind if you accompany Tao to look for his tuxedo?" i asked his father and Tao widened his eyes.

"W-What? You said i can go with your gege!" 

"You don't want to go with me?" his father asked Tao and Tao scratched his head.

"Not like that, but-uh. It's been awhile since the last time we go out together, dad" Tao explained. "So.. yeah" his father give him a warm smile and his back slowly.

"Tao, do you want to buy the tuxedo with me? I'm going to help you to find the best tuxedo for your wedding" he said and i can see Tao is a little bit blushing, so cute, i think. He nodded slowly and his dad smiles. "How about now? I have nothing to do for today. You got no treatment too right?"

"Yeah. B-But, can Rin come too?" he asked. 

"What? No no, i want to go with Xiumin gege to see the venue for our wedding, so you guys can have quality times together" i said. "Besides, i don't think i can help much if i have to choose tuxedo. I'm not that fashionable so maybe your dad can help you better than me" i continued. Tao slanted his eyes on me and i smirked. "Don't eschew it, Tao" i whispered to him and he bit his lips.

"Well, okay. Have fun with your gege and tell him to take care of you. Don't get too tired, okay" he bent down and kiss my cheek. "Come on, dad" he turned around and walks away with his father. What a lovely view.


It's our wedding day. It's finally come. I sit on a chair and i'm using my wedding dress. My stomach looks extremely weird, so big i thought. I'm eyeing on myself throught the mirror. 

"Nothing looks weird, right?" i asked to myself just then Xiumin gege opens the door.

"Are you ready, Ri- WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING" he almost yelled with his eyes widened. "Only if your stomach-"

"Oh shut up, gege" i mumbled and he giggled.

"Everyone has already took their seats, they are waiting for you to come out. Tao has already greet the guests and he's waiting for you too. Have you seen him in tuxedo? HE LOOKS HANDSOME. I think if i'm a girl, i'll hate you to death" he joked. I laugh and followed by gege. "Come on, take my hand" he said and i hold his hand, we both going out from the room and stand by in front of the main door. My hearts beats 10 times faster than before. Yes i've been waiting for this day to come, but now i feel nervous, so nervous.

"When the piano starts playing, i'll open the door and, you know what you have to do, right?" he asked.

"W-What should i do?" i asked because now my mind is so blank. He furrowed his eyebrow weirdly.

"You know, you have to dance all the way until you arrive in front of the podium" he said and my eyes widened. "Of course just walk slowly!"

"O-Oh yeah sorry." i bit my lips.

"You're nervous, huh?" he asked and i nodded slowly. He smiles. "Don't be. It's your day today." he said as he my back slowly. I nodded and take a deep breath. Suddenly, i can hear the piano starts playing. I gulped down and i glanced at Xiumin gege. 

"Ready?" he asked and i nodded. He opens the door widely and i can see everybody is looking at me. I'm focusing on the way and Xiumin gege hurrily walks behind me. My eyes landed on my parents. My dad is looking at me proudly and so does mom. They give me the warmest small i've ever seen and i smile at them. And then my eyes went to Tao's parents. They are clapping soundlessly and i can see Tao's mother said 'you look beautiful' without making a sound. I nodded slowly and smile. 

And then, my eyes landed to the guy who's standing in front of the podium. I almost froze. Tao looks so handsome, like what gege told me earlier.

Tao is wearing the tuxedo he bought with his father 1 month ago. He smiles at me. When i'm arrive in front of the podium, beside him, he whispered, "You look extremely beautiful" and my face blushed. He giggled soundlessly and the priest start saying so many words. 

"Huang Zi Tao" said the priest and Tao nodded. "Will you have this woman to be your wedded wife? To be your friend and companion? Will you love her, comfort her, honor, and keep her in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, remain faithful in your love for her, so long as you both shall live?"

Tao holds my hand and look into my eyes deeply. "I will" he replied. 

"Li Xiu Rin" said the priest and i turned my head to face the priest. "Will you have this man to be your wedded husband? To be your friend and companion? Will you love him, comfort him, honor, and keep him in sickness and in health, and, forsaking all others, remain faithful in your love for him, so long as you both shall live?"

I smile and turn my head to Tao, "I will"

"I shall now call you as wife and husband because both of you have promised to each other. Huang Zi Tao, you may now kiss the bride" said the priest. Tao giggled and kiss me. I can hear the guests are clapping their hand and cheering for both of us. Tao parted his lips and smile. Both of us turns to face the crowd. I can see both of our parents smile widely, especially Tao's mother. 

From now on, my name is Huang Xiu Rin, and i'm officially Tao's wife.


Me and Tao moved to a new house. The house isn't that big, enough for both of us and our baby soon. Tao has finally went out from the hospital and we can live together. His condition is getting better and better, but the doctor still say that Tao have to becareful with his condition, it can dropped anytime.

Xiumin gege often visit us, like every 3 days and he likes to bring foods for us since i can't cook. My stomach is getting bigger and this is the month where i have to give birth to my baby. I'm laying down on the sofa, watching TV. Tao is on the kitchen, he said he's going to prepare for the lunch. I trust him, although i don't think the taste will be good, at least he tried.

Suddenly, i feel hurt on my pelvis and my backbone. I thought it was because i'm laying down on the sofa for too long. I adjust my position but still, it hurts. Then i feel something weird and i knew it's about time. 

"T-Tao! Tao!" i yelled.

"Rin, i'm not done yet. The soup is extremely tasteless! I've put salt into it but-"

"I-I think it's about time" i said as i rub my stomach slowly. I can hear Tao drop the spoon and i can hear that he's running towards me.

"W-What? I-I'll go get the taxi!" he quickly calls for a taxi and in no time, the taxi arrive in front of my house. Tao help me to walk. The taxi rush to hospital and when we're arrived, Tao help me to get into the hospital. 

"M-My wife is going to give birth!" said Tao to the nurse. The nurse quickly help me to get into the delivery room. "C-Can i come in?" Tao asked the nurse and the nurse don't allow him to come in. Tao gulped down and hold my hand tightly. 

"R-Rin, fighting! Let me see our baby and please you have to be safe too, okay?" he pecked my lips. I nodded slowly because the pain is taking cover of my body. The nurse closed the door tightly.


Tao's POV

I quickly call my parents and Rin's parents, of course Xiumin gege too.

"What? Now?" asked Xiumin gege to me.

"Y-yes, she's already in the delivery room and i'm so worried. P-Please, can you come?" i asked.

"Yes, yes i'll be there soon!" he said. And true, in no time, Xiumin gege arrived and he quickly approached me. "How's Rin?"

"She's still inside." i said. Not long after that, Rin's parents arrived and my parents too. They gathered around me and asking so many questions that i can't even answer. I can hear Rin groaning and the doctor and the nurses is supporting him.

"Take a deep breath and push it, miss!" i can hear one of the nurse said that to Rin. I gulped down and blink numerous times. "Push it miss, push!"

My hands balling into fists and i closed my eyes, worrying about Rin and my baby. Suddenly, i can feel a warm hand embraced me. I open my eyes and it's my dad.

"D-Dad" i said and he give me a slight smile.

"Don't worry, son" he said. "Don't worry" and he my back slowly. I nodded with my eyes start teary. I can hear Rin screaming. It makes me even worrying about her. Suddenly, i hear no sound at all. I gulped down and my heart beats faster. Suddenly the nurse come out from the delivery room and all of us froze, just to hear what she's going to say.

"Congratulation, Mr. Huang it's a healthy baby girl" she said and i almost cried. Xiumin gege embraced me and smile at me. "But the thing is" 

I looked up with my eyes still teary. "Miss Rin" the nurse said. I gulped down. "Miss Rin passed away" 

My world stops. Everything seems so dark, soundless. A tear falls down from my eyes.

"Y-You can come in, Mr. Huang" said the nurse and everybody leads me to the delivery room. I can see Rin is laying down on the bed, a blanket covers half of her body, and she had her eyes closed. Everybody cries so loud. I finally can hear it. My mom hugs me tight but still, i can see Rin who is laying on the bed soundlessly.

"She was trying so hard but sadly, she has to go away after she gave birth to your daughter, sir" said the nurse. What? Go away? To where? I asked my self so many question but none of them that i can answer. Rin's parents leans down and crying loudly while holding Rin's hand tightly.

"My daughter!" My dear daughter!" they scream so loud. 

A tear falls down again. I release my mom and i walk slowly towards the bed. 

"Open your eyes" i said. I can't see clearly because the teary eyes i got. "Rin!" i yelled. No answer. "RIN!!" i scream even louder and the tears start falling, without knowing when will they stop falling. Sobbing hard, yes that's what i'm doing while calling her name again and again.

"You said you'll be safe! You said we'll live happily ever after!" i yelled to her face without receiving any answer from her. I stick his hand to my cheek, it's cold, i sob again and i can feel a hand my back slowly. My dad, i lift my head and what i see is my dad, crying too. My eyebrows furrowed and i end up crying so hard again. Everybody is feeling the pain, my pain. I wipe my tears but the tears keep falling and it won't stop no matter how hard i try to hold it back.

I buried my face on Rin's stomach, hoping i can feel her breathing. But no, there are no signs of her breathing. I cried so hard, sobbing, screaming, everything. 

My life, a part of my life has gone away.


No one's POV

"Appaaaaaa~"

a little girl run towards a tall man who is buying a bouquet of flowers. She hugged that man's leg tightly and snuggled on it. The man giggled and lift her. 

"Lin, how's your day?" he asked to the little girl while snuggling his cheek to the little girl's cheek. The little girl giggled and hug the man. Suddenly, he saw another tall man approaching him.

"Tao!" 

"Oh, Lay! How are you?" Tao asked Lay who is bringing a bouquet of flowers too on his left hand.

"I'm doing well, oh my, Lin, do you remember me?" his face went closer to Lin's face and Lin hide her face on Tao's neck. Both Tao and Lay laughed together. "She looks a lot like Rin, don't you think so?" Lay asked Tao and Tao nods in agreement.

"By the way, are you going to visit Rin's grave?" Tao asked Lay while he adjust Lin's position. Suddenly, Lin releases her face from Tao's shoulder and smile happily.

"We're going to visit umma?" she asked happily and Tao nods. "Yeay!"

"Oh God she's so cute" Lay pinched her cheek and she pouted.

"Appa, this guy pinched me" she whimpered and Tao giggled.

"Alright, alright, let's get going now, shall we?" Tao said and Lay nods.

 

"Thanks for everything, Rin. For your love, for your warmth, for you being the half of my life, for this beautiful daughter, for always being there when i needed you. I know there was times when both of us were having hard times but we can get trough it that day. So this is a hard time too, i know i can get trough it."

"Thanks. For everything."
"I love you"

 

 

 

~ F I N ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG GUYS I FINALLY FINISHED THIS FANFIC OMG OMG OMG

I'M SO SAD HAPPY! Well, yeah i'm a little bit sad but i'm so relieved that i finally finish this story~

My next fanfic is named "Last Desire" with Kai and Suho in it ~ I hope you'll support me because that's my first action fanfic ;A;

Oh well, thanks for reading this fanfic! Thanks for my subscribers and sorry if i ever made you disappointed or made you wait for the new chapters ;A;

ONCE AGAIN,

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH

 

With love,

REBECCA