First Meeting-Meeting with Lee Sooman and his talents.

Loving you is my first Priority

 

Early in the morning, Chunhee woke up and took a bath. It’s her first day of being a trainee under SME. She went out again without eating breakfast but now, she locked the door of her apartment. She drove her car and went straight to the building of SME. She parked her car at the parking area and went out taking a deep breath and grabbed her sports bag and the jacket of Donghae that he makes her wear because of her revealed skin.

 

 

“I should go inside now,” Chunhee told herself and went inside the building. She walked straight to the elevator and pushed the down button. The elevator opened and as soon as the elevator closed a guy blocked it using his hands. Chunhee was shocked because she thought that the guy’s hand will be injured, until he saw a face of a disguised guy.

 

 

“Omo! Ahjussi, gwaenchanayo?” Chunhee said worriedly that Samoan’s hands are injured.

 

 

“Oh, don’t worry, I’m alright.” The Ahjussi said as he held his hand and rubbed it, showing that it has a little scratch.

 

 

“You have scratch on your hands, Ahjussi…jamkaman.” Chunhee said and looked for a band aid inside her sports bag.

 

 

“Here, I’ll put it on you, Ahjussi.” Chunhee put the band aid on his hands.

 

 

“Thanks, Ms. -----“ The Ahjussi said, ‘don’t she know me? Maybe she doesn’t recognize me because I’m in disguise.’ The Ahjussi thought, who is actually Lee Sooman, the owner of SME. “I’m Chunhee.” Chunhee said and put up a warm smile.

 

 

“Thanks, Ms. Chunhee, it’s very nice of you to be concerned for an Ahjussi like me. By the way, you look like you’re new here…Are you a new trainee?” Sooman asked. “Yes, sir, I am a new trainee. I was interviewed yesterday by three managers here, but I was hoping to meet Sooman-sunbaenim and judge me too, I want to learn from him and I’ve never seen him in personal and even on TV.” Chunhee explained.

 

 

“You do have a precise answer…” Sooman said as he smiled a little because Chunhee is actually speaking in front of him and got something inside his bag, a picture of him on his I.D. “This is the owner of the SME, look at him very carefully.” Sooman said and the elevator opened.

 

 

“I see so that’s what he looks like… He’s actually a handsome old guy, huh?” Chunhee said as she looked at the picture carefully and studying Sooman’s face. Sooman pinned his I.D. on his collar as he took off his disguise and went outside the elevator. Chunhee went out the elevator and looked at the guy she’s calling Ahjussi who is actually Sooman and wanted to shake hands.

 

 

Chunhee widened her eyes as she saw the real face of the Ahjussi. “Ki…Lee Sooman-sunbaenim!” was the only words that she said because of shock. “Nice too meet you, Ms. Lee Chunhee, I’m Sooman, the owner of this building and whom you called Ahjussi.” Sooman said as he smiled at Chunhee making her blush out of embarrassment. “Nice too meet you too, Sooman-sunbaenim, chulsuhamnida…I didn’t know that you were Sooman-sunbaenim and said many harsh word and even called you Ahjussi and handsome OLD guy. Mianhaeyo…I hope you forgive me, sir!” Chunhee bowed pleading to Sooman to forgive her.

 

 

“You didn’t say any harsh words and I know that I’m a handsome OLD guy, and I won’t forgive you…” Sooman said and Chunhee widened her eyes when she heard that Sooman won’t forgive her. “I won’t forgive because you didn’t even do anything wrong and I didn’t even get angry to you, the real thing is I even like you for being caring.” Sooman said and shook their hands.

 

 

“Omo, Kamsahamnida, jeongmal kumawoyo…” Chunhee thanked him and realized that Sooman is a very kind person.

 

 

“No problem…you’ll meet me again soon…” Sooman said as his assistant came closer to him. “Sir, you’re here…your schedule for today is on morning you’ll have to sign contracts with…” Sooman and his assistant went inside the office as the assistant recited Sooman’s schedule for this day.

 

 

“아~진짜! What a day, I didn’t expected this.” Chunhee told herself and went straight to the practice room.

 

 

“Annyeong, good day to you guys.” Chunhee greeted everyone with a smile.

 

 

“Hi, nice to see you again, we hope you’ll learn easily and have cooperation.” The assistant choreographer said.

 

 

“Yes, I’ll remember what you had said, please guide me and take care of me.” Chunhee said and bowed 90 degrees.

 

 

“I’ll teach you first with the basics but first let’s warm up.” The assistant choreographer said.

 

 

“Hey, do you know how flexible our assistant choreo is?” One of the old trainees said and praised their assistant choreographer.

 

 

“But if you see how the manager choreographer dances, he’s more flexible than her. Every day when he is warming up and we follow him we always fall and will be out of balance.” Another old trainee said as the assistant choreographer is putting up the warm up music. “I see…” Chunhee said and nodded.

 

 

“Okay guys, follow after me.” The assistant choreographer said.

 

 

Once the assistant choreographer started her flexi moves, all of the old trainees stumbled on the mat except for Chunhee who follows the lead of the A.C. (assistant choreo) as she warms up gracefully and doing it properly with flexibility.

 

 

The trainees were amazed on what they’re seeing. And words came out from each and every trainees’ mouth which is ‘wow’, ’ so graceful’, ‘ I didn’t know that she could do that’, ‘so flexible’ and ‘amazing.’ Praises from the trainees were heard and Chunhee was flattered at the same time embarrassed. After the warm up was done, they had a 10 minutes break. “People! I want you to be at your positions before 10 minutes has passed, araseo?” The A.C. shouted.

 

 

“ARASEO!” The trainees shouted including Chunhee. “Ms. Chunhee…” The A.C. was about to talk when Chunhee cut her off. “______ unnie, don’t be too formal…you can just call me Chunhee, our age only has one year gap.” Chunhee said and took a sip on her sports bottle. “Oh, okay then, Chunhee-sshi, you were great, I didn’t know you were flexible, I think you’ll learn the lessons very easily.” The A.C. said and praised Chunhee.

 

 

“Keep it up!” The A.C. added as she wiped her sweat.

 

 

“Kumawo, ______ unnie.” Chunhee thanked her and smiled.

 

 

The A.C. went to where the CD player is and stopped the music, “Everyone! Eight minutes left!” The A.C. said as she took a sip on her water, then suddenly, the assistant of the Sooman knocked at the practice room and excused the A.C. for some reasons. After a few minutes, the A.C. went back in the practice room.

 

 

“Chunhee-sshi, Sooman-sunbaenim said he’ll be having a meeting with you, since you a new trainee, you should know his talents. You’re excused, come back immediately as soon as the meeting ends, araseo?” The A.C. instructed Chunhee as Chunhee stood up and grabbed Donghae’s jacket and put it inside her sports bag and carried it along with her.

 

 

“I’ll see you later, ________ unnie~” Chunhee bowed in front of them as she held the knob of the door and closed it and followed Sooman’s assistant.

 

 

“Jamkaman…can I wash up my face first? It’s a little haggard…” Chunhee asked permission to Sooman’s assistant and nodded. Chunhee went to the comfort room and washed her face, she wiped it and she looked at the mirror. ‘Chunhee-ah! You shouldn’t mess up. HWAITING!!!’ Chunhee thought to herself not letting the assistant hear her.

 

 

As soon as Chunhee went out, the assistant guided her to Sooman’s meeting office. “Kumawo.” Chunhee said and peeked inside the room. When she peeked inside she saw all of the talents of SME including; After School, F(x), Trax, SHINee, BoA, SNSD and of course Super Junior. Chunhee widened her eyes as she saw them and didn’t expect that Sooman will hold up a meeting like this.

 

 

Sooman noticed that Chunhee arrived at the meeting room. “Ms. Chunhee! You’ve arrived, I’m happy to see you again!”

 

 

“Ah~ yeah. Nice day to you Mr. Lee Sooman and seniors.” Chunhee said as she bowed 90 degrees and gave them a weak smile. “It’s a pleasure to meet you all.” Chunhee continued.

 

 

Lee Sooman stood up from his seat and went to where Chunhee was and guided her to where she’s assigned to sit. “Everyone! This is Ms. Lee Chunhee, an ex-Ulzzang and as well as our new trainee.” Sooman introduced Chunhee to his talents.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Chunhee imnida! Well, I’m a dongsaeng of Lee Jonghyun oppa, my brother, from C.N.Blue and an ex-Ulzzang too, but anyway, it’s nice to meet you all!” Chunhee introduced herself as well as his brother Lee Jonghyun from C.N.Blue and bowed again 90 degrees and at the same time the talents bowed.

 

“Please sit here, we’ll start the talents’ meeting today.” Sooman said as he sat right after Chunhee had her sit on her chair.

 

The talents inside the meeting room were all quiet and all were focused on what Sooman was going to say. Chunhee looked at the idols back and forth showing that she’s really nervous meeting all Sooman’s talent. Then Sooman spoke up.

 

“Ms. Lee Chunhee, as you can see, I have here all my talents and I know that you know them too.” Sooman stated.

 

 

“Yes, Sooman-sunbaenim, I know them all.” Chunhee nodded.

 

“Ms. Chunhee, you’ll not see some of the people today because of their ongoing schedules.” Sooman informed Chunhee and recited who weren’t there at the meeting. “Super Junior’s Shindong, Heechul, Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk, and Donghae won’t be here for today, Donghae is a special guest in Strong Heart where Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk, and Shindong are hosting while Heechul-sshi is in a radio show, VJ-ing.” Sooman explained as he flipped the paper where the schedules of his talents are written.

 

“And also, Luna of f(x) said she’s not feeling well. The same with Hyoyeon and Tiffany-sshi, they’re in a variety show too.” Sooman added.

 

“Ah~ I see. I understand, I hope to see them soon.” Chunhee smiled as she brush her hand on her bag thinking, ‘so, I won’t be able to give Lee Donghae-sshi’s jacket today.’

 

“Okay, let’s start! I’ll be starting off by giving you the rules here in my Entertainment.” Sooman said and stood up as he walked towards the projector and turned it on. The assistant turned the lights off and Sooman started to talk.

 

“Jamkkaman!” Chunhee gently grabbed Sooman’s sleeves. “You should’ve had a meeting with me and didn’t call them so they’re work won’t be bothered and I think they know the terms you’ll tell me…they’re seniors here.” Chunhee slightly lowered her voice and gave Sooman a confused look.

 

“We always do this…” A guy spoke up across her, Siwon Choi, who has the hottest body in Super Junior at the same time the religious member in the group.

 

“Siwon-sunbae…” Chunhee said.

 

“Whenever Sooman-hyung is having a meeting with the new trainees, he always calls us up and makes us attend this meeting.” Siwon continued.

 

“Yeah, maybe because Sooman-hyung doesn’t believe that we understood the terms and he keeps on teaching and reciting this over and over to us so that we would know the rules.” The guy beside Siwon, Lee Sungmin, Super Junior’s aegyo king and Mr. Pink spoke up as he looked at Sooman raising an eyebrow.

 

“Yah! Sungmin-hyung~ don’t mess up, Chunhee-sshi is here.” Siwon nodged Sungmin and slightly scolded him and make him embarrassed.

 

“Mian~” Sungmin apologized and bowed for forgiveness.

 

“Anyeio! It’s alright…” Chunhee assured Sungmin.

 

“BACK to the topic?!!!” Sooman shouted as he emphasized the word ‘BACK.’

“Okay, these are the rules in the section of being a trainee, *I’ll state the important details of the rules only* I don’t want you to be LAZY! whenever you are practicing.” Sooman said emphasizing a word again which is ‘LAZY.’

 

 

Chunhee was very focused on what Sooman was explaining and then the topic of personal/ love life came up.

 

“This is actually the most important topic out of the four topics I taught.” Sooman said as he pointed on the word ‘personal and love life.’

 

“The first one is, if you have a relation with one of the members in any groups working under any agencies…you should tell me first, as much as possible, I want to know if you are really dating like Jonghyun-sshi, he is dating Sekyung-sshi.” Sooman carefully explained.

 

Chunhee cleared as she sipped on the bottle in front of her.

 

“The second is, when you have personal problems, you shouldn’t mix or think of your problems with your work, to the point that it’ll ruin your personality as an idol.” Sooman said as he became more serious in talking.

 

Chunhee was like a stone because she didn’t thought that Sooman was so serious in talking with an important conversations in front of his talents but when it’s not, he’s fun talking with. Chunhee then held her chest as if her heart is beating fast, ‘omo…’ was only Chunhee could think of.

 

“Chunhee-sshi, gwaenchanayo? Neon gwaenchanayo?” A guy beside her talked.

 

 

“Minho-sunbae…” Chunhee said as she took a deep breath.

 

 

“I know he’s scary but he’s very caring. He’s just really serious when it comes to the rules here in his Entertainment.” Minho explained and assured Chunhee.

 

 

“Kumawo.” Chunhee thanked Minho.

 

 

Chunhee relaxed a bit, but nervousness is still beckoning her emotions.

 

 

“The last rule is that…I know our first priority is love, but love can also bring us down and it could put down your dignity as a person. I just want you to be sure when you love someone. Loving someone isn’t that easy, it is an important thing it is about two persons loving each other. It’s hard when you love someone who doesn’t love you, they can cheat with your feelings, and they can play with it. I’m afraid that you’ll disappear in this world just because of one person who doesn’t love you, araseo?” Sooman said willingly and it is the first time that he mentioned that to his talents.

 

 

Chunhee bit her lips and tears fell down from her eyes down through her pale cheeks. Chunhee sniffed and caught everybody’s attention.

 

 

“Omo~ Mianhae.” Chunhee said as she cleared .

 

 

“Chunhee-sshi, are you alright? You’re crying.” Siwon said reaching her hands as it is placed on the table.

 

 

“Here wipe your tears or else your eyes will be swollen.” Siwon said as he gave a tissue to Chunhee.

 

 

“Kumawo.” Chunhee thanked Siwon as she wiped her tears and breathe deeply. “Chulsuhamnida, I easily get moved when it comes to your loved ones. Mianhaeyo for making all of these commotions.” Chunhee apologized as she gently slapped her face.

 

 

“It’s alright, we don’t care about that, and well we actually thought that you are cute.” Jessica said as she laughed.

 

 

“Yeah, and we really wanted to know more about you.” BoA said agreeing with Jessica.

 

 

“And that’s the first thing we knew about you. Being moved easily.” Victoria said.

 

 

“Thanks unnies, jeongmal Kamsahamnida and all of you here, you’re so thoughtful. Now, I think I made a right decision to go here and learn from my seniors  and f course, Sooman sunbaenim.” Chunhee said as she still sobs.

 

 

“Well, you’re now part of the family! So, you don’t have to be shy and share your problems to us, we’ll definitely help you. Araseo?” Sooyoung said and walked towards Chunhee and tapped her shoulder.

 

 

“Unnie, Kumawo.” Chunhee thanked Sooyoung.

 

 

“So then, you shouldn’t be shy when it comes to us and freely ask for guides to your seniors and of course me because I’m the…eldest?” Sooman said and made everyone burst out in laughing.

 

 

“So, should we throw out a party for Chunhee-sshi when everyone has free schedules?” Kyuhyun butted in.

 

 

“For the first time Kyuhyun, you told us a very meaningful and bright idea, Thank you.” Yesung said who was very quiet while Sooman is lecturing them and at last he said a word.

 

 

“It’s not the first ti…” Kyuhyun was cut off by Sungmin.

 

 

“IT IS Kyuhyun! IT IS!!!” Sungmin teased Kyuhyun making everyone laugh including Chunhee.

 

 

“Hey! You’re so rude, don’t be like that…Chunhee-sshi is here.” Kyuhyun said as he gave them an evil smile.

 

 

“There you go again, Kyuhyun, evil smile.” Sungmin teased Kyuhyun again and Chunhee innocently laughed.

 

 

“So, when are we going to celebrate Chunhee’s welcoming party?” Ryeowook asked.

 

 

“I think the good day is Sunday, this week. I think Sunday is the best day throwing a party for Chunhee because only few will be having their schedules and that people have met with Chunhee today.” Siwon answered as he the light and sat at his chair.

 

 

“I’ll end our meeting here, everyone you can go back to your practice rooms.” Sooman instructed as Sooman’s assistant opened the door for them.

 

 

“Sooman-hyungnim! Leeteuk said they’ll be here in 5 minutes.” Siwon said as he looked at his phone reading the message Leeteuk sent to him.

 

 

“Oh~ araseo. Tell them what we’ve discussed today…about Chunhee’s welcoming party.” Sooman instructed.

 

 

“Yeah, hyungnim.” Siwon agreed and walked out the room.

 

 

‘So, Donghae-sshi will be here in 5 minutes, I should give him his jacket.” Chunhee thought to herself and checked as she slightly smiled and was about to walk out the room but Sooman stopped her.

 

 

“Jamkkaman, Chunhee-sshi!” Sooman said as she gently grabbed her arms.

 

 

“Wae? Sooman-sunbaenim.” Chunhee asked.

 

 

“You’ll be having a schedule for today, ammm…you’ll be having a press conference later after 2 hours. Please be ready, araseo?” Sooman informed Chunhee.

 

 

“Press Conference? Why so early? I don’t released any album yet and this is my first day.” Chunhee explained.

 

 

“Every new trainee here are having their press conference on the fifth day of training, but they say that when a new trainee has experienced any types of activities of an idol, just like photo shoots, they will have their press on the first day.” Sooman said as he sat down at the chair next to him.

 

 

“아~진짜? I see then, I’ll get ready.” Chunhee said.

 

“I told the make-up artist and the fashion stylist to take care of you.” Sooman told her and went in his office.

 

 

“Ne~ Gomapsumnida, Sooman-sunbaenim” Chunhee thanked him and walked through the corridor.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

another long chapter^^

there's no sweet moments~~

by the way...you can change my name into your name^^

next chapter would be a very cute you/ me and donghae^^