Chukhahae~Congratulations

Loving you is my first Priority

 

Lee Chunhee resigned of being an Ulzzang fashion, she then went in SM Entertainment to work in a new industry under Lee Soo Man’s guide, she don’t know why she decided to be a trainee of SM entertainment, her mind just pulled her to work there. Chunhee wants to learn new things, of course she’ll be licensed in SME cause she’s an ex-Ulzzang, she is perfect, body, face and even her heart and mind even her soul is very kind.

 

 

Chunhee woke up early and left her apartment without even eating, maybe her excitedness grown out through her and didn’t even know that she have to eat breakfast. Chunhee drove her car which was his brothers’ and went to SME’s building.

 

 

Chunhee arrived at the building 8 minutes early than the exact time the assistant gave to the new trainees.

 

 

Chunhee went up to the highest floor where there is the audition-interview room. She looked at the application form and closed her eyes, “HWAITING!!!!” Chunhee shouted making every one hear.

 

 

“Oh.. Sorry, continue what you’re doing~” Chunhee said to the workers as she held her face showing how embarrased she was.

 

 

Chunhee opened the studio’s door and an assistant told her to sit at the side. The assistant kept glancing at Chunhee knowing that Chunhee is very gorgeous.

 

 

“Annyeong, joneun ________ imnida, I am an ordinary girl who wants to try this kind of industry. I’m good in dancing.” The new trainee spoke up and introduced herself. “Okay, tell me about yourself.” One of the mangers instructed.

 

 

“I’m 20 years old, have a fund in dancing since grade school and went to a college of dancers, my mom is an assistant choreographer and my dad is an Engineer. I have two brothers, younger and older than me, so I’m the second child.”  The 1st trainee nervously said. “Do you really like to be an idol? And you want us to handle you?” The manager choreographer asked.

 

 

‘Yes.’ Was the only word come out from her making her look really nervous. “Okay, you can now take a sit at the side, next!”  One of the managers continued on with their interview.

 

 

“Annyeong, ________ imnida, I am a working student of Myung-Dong University, I want to be an idol because my co-workers in my workplace told me to audition in any agencies because I have the ability, that’s why I want to try. Well, I can sing but dancing….i doesn’t really know, but if you let me study or practice the basics in dancing then I think I’ll able to learn.” The 2nd trainee said.

 

 

“I like you, but you know I’m looking for a real dancer because I’m a choreographer, but I don’t know what my co-managers think of you.” The manager choreographer said making the 2nd interviewee feel a little nervous and embarrassed.

 

 

“But, can you tell us something about yourself?” one of the manager asked. “Sure, I’m 18 years old; I have older brother who’s auditioning at DSP Entertainment. My mom passed away due to an airplane accident and my dad owns a specific company.” The 2nd trainee said not even had teary eyed when she mentioned her mother who has passed away. Well, maybe she’s moving on.

 

 

“Okay, sorry for making you mention your late mother, you can now sit at the side, the last one! Please come in front~” the manger choreographer said as he points his ball pen towards his front.

 

 

The people inside the studio was focused in the 3rd trainee who’s going to interviewed next as she walk towards the managers’ front.  The boys dropped their jaws and were stunned by her beauty. She is tall and slim, has a milky skin, her blonde wavy long hair covering partly her pale milky cheeks, her big brown hazel eyes showing her cuteness and has long eyelashes which emphasized her big eyes more. She wears a black loose shirt showing her left shoulders and stomach with a sando-like bra which shows her stomach, and wears a tight leggings with holes ‘for fashion’ and wears a 4-inches black and white colored high heels.

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, joneun Lee Chunhee imnida, nice to meet you dear managers and co-trainees.” Chunhee introduced herself and greeted the managers and co-trainees with a warm smile, making her different from the others and making a different impression on her, not  a bad impression but a good impression because of her accent and her manners which make the managers look forward to be their new talent.

 

 

“So, tell us about yourself.” The manager choreographer said and put his hand under his chin making him look like he wants to hear her clearly and want to know about her more.

 

 

“Yes, I’m an ex-Ulzzang model, i wasn’t kicked out by the Ulzzang fashions but I’m the one leave the fashion industry, I was the one who resigned and…..” Chunhee was talking and cut off when 5 guys opened the door and was really noisy and was laughing so hardly.

 

 

“Don’t mind them, please continue on with your words.” The manager choreographer instructed and signaled the 5 guys who entered the room to keep quiet.

 

 

“I was the one who resigned and wanted to try another industry which is being an idol, a singer, a dancer and I want to go in a world of not only singers but also dancers who are seniors here in SME who can guide me and give advices to me. I can sing, I can rap, I can dance, I can do aegyo stuffs and I love fishes.” Chunhee smiled after saying that words. Chunhee didn’t even care about the five guys entered the studio who was laughing so hard without even knowing that they are some of the members of Super Junior. The five members were Eunhyuk, Heechul, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, and Donghae who were getting something inside their lockers.

 

 

“Ammmm…I don’t have my family anymore...But I have my big brother with me instead. They told me that my mom was a model and my dad was a soccer player and an artist.” Chunhee said and bowed down her head for a few seconds and straighten it up again and cleared . “It’s alright, I don’t blame you guys for me mentioning my parents it’s part of the interview.” Chunhee said and put up her warm smile again.

 

 

In the corner where the five members of SuJu are getting something from the locker, Eunhyuk traced Chunhee’s face and words came out in his lips, ‘Ippeuda, she’s so beautiful like an angel…but she seems so sad, either way, she’s very unique when it comes in words, beauty and fashion.’ Eunhyuk told himself, he stared at Chunhee’s gorgeousness, studying her face even more and didn’t lose any sight until they went out at the studio.

 

 

Outside the studio Donghae and Heechul are playing with their stuffed fish and cat that were given by their fans, Leeteuk and Sungmin are looking at their schedule while Eunhyuk is looking downwards and daydreaming Chunhee’s face and suddenly he spoke up, “Hey guys, did you see the last trainee who was interviewed inside the studio?”

 

 

“No, we’re busy looking for the schedule for today.” Eunhyuk said as he turned the page to the next page. “How about you, Heechul-sshi?” Eunhyuk asked him.

 

 

“Nope ~ I and Donghae were busy looking for this stu…..”Heechul'swords were cut off when Donghae suddenly smacked the stuffed monkey to his face. “Yah! That hurts!” Heechul said as he chased Donghae and jumped on his back. “Hyung~ why are you asking?” Donghae shouted from afar. “Nothing….how about you Sungmin-hyung, did you saw the girl?” Eunhyuk tried to ask Sungmin but answered the same thing with the other members, “Sorry hyung, I didn’t saw her~” Sungmin apologized and pointed something on the paper Leeteuk is holding and started to talk to him. “아, 진짜!!!” Eunhyuk told himself.

 

 

~Back to the studio~

 

“I think you are used and won’t be reminded always about photo shoots and somewhat music videos, but I want to ask you if you really want to train under SME.” The manager choreographer asked.

 

 

“Yes, sir. I am pleased to say that I really want to learn and train under your management and I’ll mark my words. I want you to guide me as well as I train here if I get licensed in SME and become a primary member of SME.”  Chunhee bowed down 90 degrees.

 

 

“I see. You have a very précised answer, I want that type of talent where I can study all your moves and voices and easy to handle.” One of the managers said and praised Chunhee for being precise in answering.

 

 

“Kamsahamnida, sir.” Chunhee thanked the manager and again bowed 90 degrees.

 

 

“And I like your fashion style; you have an ability to be licensed as a real idol of SME. Not as a trainee but as a licensed talent of this entertainment.” The manager choreographer told Chunhee and praised her again not for a precise answer but with her fashion style making Chunhee smile and expect for more good praises to hear from the Talent Managers. “Thank you for your nice praises, sir, I appreciate it, I hope I could be a good talent of your entertainment.” Chunhee thanked the managers and bowed.

 

 

“Okay, you can go there at the side with the other new trainees.” One of the managers told Chunhee. “Thank you, sir, Good day to you and the other managers.” Chunhee said and went to the side with her other new co-trainees.

 

 

“And now, I and the other managers will decide who will be eliminated and who will be the new trainee in SME.” The manager choreographer told the new trainee and he seriously talked to the other managers and made the new trainees nervous as they held hands and prayed. Chunhee just left out a sigh and drank water and bit her lips showing her nervousness too.

 

 

“Okay, I’ll announce who’ll be the new trainee in SME.” The manager choreographer said with a serious expression. “We only picked one new trainee to train here in SME.” The manager choreographer continued.

 

 

“And that is…” The new trainees put their hands together and Chunhee wasn’t because for her, even if she wouldn’t be picked by SME as their new talent, it’s alright for her because she can have more chance with other agencies. She was calm and relaxed so that she won’t be bothered with the result. “The new trainee of SME is Ms. Lee Chunhee!” The manager choreographer shouted and all the people inside the studio applauded.

 

 

When Chunhee heard her name, she was shocked because she thought that the manager will give chance to others who were eager to learn and eager to train under their guide, but no, she was the one who was chosen and felt sorry to the two new trainees. She stood up on her chair and shook hands with her competitors and with the other old trainees inside the studio. She went to where the managers are sitting and bowed 90 degrees and shook hands and was very grateful to them for choosing her.

 

 

“Kumawo, managers, thank you for choosing me, but…..” Chunhee was cut off when the people in the studio went near her and congratulated her. Chunhee realized that their (SME’s trainees) were very friendly and kind.

 

 

“Thank you for congratulating me…I hope to cope up and learn from you guys and I hope I won’t be a ‘monkey on the back’ to you guys, nice to meet you.” Chunhee thanked the old trainees in the studio and Chunhee were asked to tell her experience in being an Ulzzang.

 

 

~After half an hour 7:00PM~

 

 

Chunhee was the last one who went out the studio because she volunteered to clean up the mess. Chunhee was walking at the corridor and thought about her brother. She looked for her cell phone inside her bag, she kept looking for her phone in her bag but she can’t find it  she looked in her pocket but there was nothing, she suddenly thought of going back to the studio where she was interviewed, expecting to see her phone. ‘Where could that be?’ She told herself.

 

 

Chunhee went straight to the studio and opened the door; she looked around the room and saw a light on the chair she was sitting a while ago when she was interviewed. “There you are~” Chunhee whispered. As Chunhee turned around she saw the manager choreographer and bowed at him.

 

 

“Oh, annyeong, Ms. Lee.” The manager choreographer said.

 

 

“Annyeong, I’m on my way, sir…see you tomorrow.” Chunhee walked straight to the door and the manager choreographer waved.

 

 

Chunhee paused and stared at the manager choreographer like she wants to ask something. “Wae? Why are you looking at me? Is there any problem?” The manager choreographer asked.

 

 

“Ammmm, sir…why don’t you give the two new trainees a chance to be a talent of SME? You can pick the three of us~” Chunhee confidently said.

 

 

“It's part of being an idol, a talent and a trainee, you have to defeat your competitors if not you’ll always be the looser… Chunhee-sshi, your too kind, I like that side of yours…you’ll be licensed in no time and be very famous.” The manager choreographer said as he tapped Chunhee’s shoulder and went outside.

 

 

“Is that really the reason? I wonder why the world is so harsh.” Chunhee thought.

 

 

“Because in this world, there are winners at the same time losers, so if you don’t fight for yourself and only care about the people around you, you’ll be the so-called loser.” A guy spoke up leaning on the door.

 

 

Chunhee turned to face the guy and saw that it was Lee Donghae leaning on the door. Chunhee widened her eyes and ‘Lee Donghae’ is the only words that came put from . Donghae went inside and grabbed his sports bag and jacket and he threw his jacket gently to Chunhee.

 

 

“You’re too revealing, cover up.” After saying that words, Donghae went outside and closed the door.

 

 

Chunhee slightly blushed off out by embarrassment because only Donghae noticed that she is revealing a part of her skin and looked at Donghae’s jacket.

 

 

“I didn’t think that he was this caring.” Chunhee thought to herself and wore Donghae’s jacket, well it’s a bit cold that’s why she wore it.

 

 

Chunhee went out the studio and opened her cell phone and saw that she has many voice mails. She listened to one of the voice mail and it was Jung Yonghwa of C.N.Blue who voiced mail her saying:

 

“Chunhee-sshi…your brother went here

and said  you were able to be a trainee in SME,

we want you to come here and celebrate for your new career,

 we’ll wait for you at exactly 7:30PM,

 you should be here, araseo?

See you, annyeong.”

 

 

 “Omo, it’s already 7:15PM, ah~ eotteohke?” Chunhee ran straight to the elevator and went out the SME building. She started her brother’s car and drove hurriedly.

 

 

“Where could Chunhee-sshi be? It’s almost 7:30PM…I wonder if its traffic.” Yonghwa said and went to the kitchen to find something to drink.

 

 

“She’ll be here soon.” Chunhee’s brother, Lee Jonghyun, said and arranged the cake at the center.

 

 

“Ah~ hyungs! She’s here!” Jeongshin said as he looked at the window.

 

 

“Okay guys, you know what you’ll do, araseo?” Yonghwa said as they hid at their places when Chunhee opened the door they surprised Chunhee and confetti was scattered all around.

 

 

“Chukhahae, Chunhee noona.” Minhyuk congratulated Chunhee and guided her to sit at the couch.

 

 

“Chunhee noona, great job!” Jeongshin said and gave her a drink.

 

 

“Chunhee, chukhahae, you should be happy with your new career. I hope you’ll be able to be a famous idol. And as a reward, my car will be all yours.” Jonghyun said and brushed his hands on Chunhee’s hair.

 

 

“Oppa! Kamsahamnida!” Chunhee said as she hugs Jonghyun, “Saranghaeyo, Jonghyun oppa, thank you for staying beside me, naneun haengbokhaeyo.” Chunhee continued her words. She let go of Jonghyun as he wiped Chunhee’s tears.

 

 

“Hey! Uljjima~ or else your eyes will have a big eye bugs, anyway, chukhahae for being chosen as the new trainee of SME. I hope you’ll be happy and won’t give up on anything; we’re here to support you, araseo? Yah~ Uljjima, huh?” Yonghwa congratulated her at the same time hugged Chunhee for comfort as he lean his lips on Chunhee’s forehead making her stop crying.

 

 

“Chunnie! Stop being a baby, we’re here to celebrate your success not to visit a grave, ara?” Jonghyun said making them laugh. Yonghwa let go of her as Jonghyun made everyone

 

 

“Mianhae…*sniff Thank you Jeongshin, Minhyuk, Yonghwa-sshi and of course Jonghyun oppa, Kumawo! Should we eat now?” Chunhee said and made everyone laughed.

 

 

They ate together and had fun all night and when Chunhee was sleeping, Yonghwa volunteered to ride Chunhee home. “Be careful in riding her home and be careful not to wake her up.” Jonghyun reminded Yonghwa showing his concern to her dongsaeng.

 

 

“Don’t worry I know that, you don’t need to remind me always.” Yonghwa said and carefully carried her.

 

 

“Wait! I’ll carry her bag.” Jonghyun said and grabbed Chunhee’s shoulder bag and opened the door for Yonghwa since he doesn’t have any hands to open the door.

 

 

“Hey, Minhyuk! Take care of the mess there I’ll go up immediately, when I open this door later I expect it to be clean, araseo?” Jonghyun reminded Minhyuk.

 

 

“Yes, hyung.” Minhyuk said.

 

 

Yonghwa and Jonghyun together with Chunhee who is carried by Yonghwa went straight to the elevator and went in. As they reached the parking area, Jonghyun gave the car keys to Yonghwa.

 

 

“Don’t injure my car and my dongsaeng, araseo? And make sure that when you leave her apartment all the locks are locked or else I’ll not let you see the sunrise tomorrow!” Jonghyun threatened Yonghwa and helped him put Chunhee on the front sit.

 

 

“Yeah, I know that.” Yonghwa said and went in the car and started the car’s engine. Jonghyun put Chunhee’s bag on her side.

 

 

 “Wait, whose jacket is this? It writes here…Lee Donghae no. 9” Jonghyun asked with a confused expression.

 

 

“Is she a fan of Donghae hyung or what?” Yonghwa asked back.

 

 

“Whatever, take her home, she needs to rest, she’s been stressed by the managers questions.” Jonghyun said and closed the front car’s door. Yonghwa started to step on the gas and waved to Jonghyun signaling that they’ll be going. Jonghyun waved back.

 

 

Yonghwa the radio and heard Super Junior’s What if, and Yonghwa took a glance of the jacket Chunhee is wearing. “Is she really a fan? Did she go there to show off to Super Junior hyungs? That’s impossible…she’s not that kind of girl who just show off for guys. That’s weird why is she wearing that? Ah~ Whatever.” Yonghwa thought to his self and drove carefully as Super Junior’s What if continues on playing.

 

 

After 15 minutes of driving, Yonghwa parked the car as he stopped the car’s engine and went out the car. Yonghwa grabbed Chunhee’s bag and he put the car key inside, he then put Chunhee’s bag on his shoulder and carried Chunhee as he walked straight to the elevator.

 

 

Yonghwa reached Chunhee’s apartment and opened it, surprisingly it was opened, it’s supposed to be closed and has a code name, Yonghwa got nervous but when he reached the center of the room there were no thief inside and thought that Chunhee forgot to lock the door. Chunhee don’t tell her apartment’s password even his oppa don’t know what her password is. So luckily, Yonghwa don’t need to wake Chunhee up.

 

 

Yonghwa opened her bedroom and lay her down as he covered her with thick blanket making her feel warm in this cold day. Yonghwa looked around Chunhee’s room and he realized that Chunhee is very neat and clean with her stuffs. Yonghwa knelt and looked at Chunhee’s face, “Men, she look so damn angel, milky skin which makes her glow and long eyelashes that makes her eyes very gorgeous.” Yonghwa talked to the sleeping Chunhee as he brushed his thumb on Chunhee’s soft skin through her pink pale kissable lips.

 

 

“I should go now; I think Minhyuk is being scolded now. See you tomorrow Chunhee-sshi.” Yonghwa whispered and closed the door of her room and locked it, the same with the front door. Yonghwa don’t have a choice but to ride a bus going back to their dorm.

 

 

~Super Junior’s dorm~

 

“Yah! Donghae-sshi, give me your jacket, I’ll wash it~” Eunhyuk said as he put on a laundry soap in the washing machine.

 

 

“Hyung! It’s not with me; I made someone borrow it for a while because she’s revealing her skin, just wash it tomorrow!” Donghae said as he played with bada, his dog.

 

 

“So, it’s a girl? Your girlfriend?” Eunhyuk asked in confusion.

 

 

“Anyeio, hyung…she’s not my girlfriend. You know me.” Donghae said and smiled as he turned to face Eunhyuk.

 

 

“Yeah, I know you, you’re a gentleman, concern for girls…even for your hyungs and dongsaengs, you’re concerned too, and that’s why I don’t blame you for being like that.” Eunhyuk said and sat down across Donghae.

 

 

“Hyung, you should find a girlfriend, you should find someone to love you. You’re very mature enough.” Donghae reminded Eunhyuk and took a sip on his coffee.

 

 

“You think so? But I want to take care of you, my dongsaengs and our group. That’s what I think for now.” Eunhyuk said and tapped Donghae’s shoulder as he stood up at his chair and continued washing clothes.

 

 

“I see…well, thanks for being concerned.” Donghae said and walked straight to Eunhyuk and his room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

hahahah~ it's a little long, right? it's my type of writing story~

all of my stories are like this.

please comment when you finish reading^^~~~ araseo? kamsahamnida :P