Chapter 3 - Can't Stand you.

Ϩcars of our ℒӦɣӞ


Someone's holding me. I can feel it. I peeked through my fingers which unexpectedly covered my eyes. I was floating! All the girls watching stared at me with fury in their eyes. I then looked down to see what or who was holding me and I saw a pair of strong forearms grabbing me at my waist. I immediately pulled myself away from the person and stared at him with disbelief.

Yes.

It was a guy who held me.

"What are you people doing? Watching a free show? The warning bell rings in 3 minutes and if you all have to go for detention its not my problem! Go!" Headmaster Kwon said. After everyone had left, Headmaster Kwon immediately walked up to the bunch of guys and started apologizing. 

"mianhae! Our student are not behaving politely! I'm so sorry! And I apologise on their behalf. CHO CHUNGAE! Come and apologise!" Headmaster Kwon called, nudging me with his arm. 

"and why should I? I fell and spoilt my motorcycle because of that bunch of bastards! They should apologise to me instead!" I replied, pissed at what Headmaster Kwon had wanted me to do. 

"OMG! What the hell is wrong with that ! You better apologise now!" A guy wearing sunglasses exclaimed, with his arms flailing. 

"CHO CHUNGAE! Apologise!" Headmaster Kwon demanded. I stared at them in disbelief and waited. 

"arraso. Since you don't want to apologise, fine. But you'll have to be their guide for 1 month. They have the exact same class schedule as you do. Have fun!" Headmaster Kwon smiled. He handed to bunch of bastards their copy of MY schedule and left us. 

"mianhae! We haven't introduced ourselves. Hana, dul, sae! So Beast! Annyeonghasaeyo, BEAST imnda!" They all said in chorus. 

"let me introduce! I am Yoon DooJoon. The leader of BEAST. The Arabian looking one is our maknae, Son DongWoon. The cute one is called Yang Yoseob. The short and muscular one is Lee Kikwang. The one with the bad attitude is Yong Junhyung. And last but not least, the girlier one and also the one who saved you, is Jang Hyunseung." Doojoon explained.
The name Jang Hyunseung repeated again and again in my head.

Jang Hyunseung
Jang Hyunseung. 

His name is so familiar. Jang Hyunseung... 

Where have I heard it... 

"Yah! Aren't you going to being them to class?" headmaster Kwon called from the doors of school. 

"Ppali Kaja! I don't want to get detention because of you guys... I still have something on after school. " I muttered. Actually I wouldn't mind. Given that my stepmother treats me like . But I'm going to make today an exception. It was my mother's death anniversary and I need to go see her. Well, I'll just have to make do with all these.. for now. 


Ring.. Ring.. 

"Well,you don't want us to be late, let's go!" the guy... what's his name... Ah! Doojoon! said. 

We all shuffled to class. Our first lesson was World history with old old Shim Seongsaengnim and the classroom was over at the tip of the school, near the Mathematics wing. 

"Hurry! History class is really far." i muttered under my breathe. I quickened my pace as they followed suit. All the other students in their classes already looked at us as we passed by their classroom. We arrived at the classroom without any problems and I strolled into class. 

"Shim Seongsaengnim! SHIM SEONGSAENGNIM! YOU HAVE NEW STUDENTS TODAY!" I literally screamed to get his attention. He turned around and took a glance at the boys. 

" Ah Anyeonghasaeyo! Shim Seongsaengnim imnda! I'll be your World history teacher from now on. Just sit in the seats at the back, behind ChungAe." he said, then waved them away. After we all settled down, he cleared his throat and started with lessons. 

"Okay class! Today we will be talking about ancient Greece. Now, who knows some myths of ancient Greece?" he ask, standing infront of the teachers' desk. A couple of nerds seated in the front immediately shot their hands up. Mr. Shim randomly picked one student.

" Greece used to be where Ancient Olympus stood. Where the 12 Olympians held their thrones and ruled over the world." he said.

"True.. true... Those with the same answers, put your hands down." he said and everyone put their hands down. "Any others?" he asked with a smile. Doojoon slowly raised his hand. 

"yes, my dear boy." Mr. Shim said. 

"Greece used to be the home of God. Where the almighty one stood. It was where his servants, the angels inhabited and also where the fallen and bad ones were tortured." he said slowly, lowing his voice to a barely audible volume. A moment passed between Doojoon and Mr. Shim. 

"that is absolutely right. Class, this is what we will be covering today and for a few other lessons. About God, the almighty one and his servants, the angels. If you ask me personally if i believe in God, i would say yes. But if you ask me if I've seen angels, no, i haven't, but i believe they exist."  he said. For once, our class, consisting of Jocks, Cheerleaders, Normal People like me and also nerds, we were surprisingly quiet. everyone stopped whatever they were doing and actually listened for once!

Mr Shim took a deep shaky breath and continued. " There are many different types of angels. Firstly, the supreme one. GOD. Secondly, Guardian angels. created to protect one and to help one in making decisions. thirdly, the fallen one. the fallen angels. believed to have done bad things and have fallen from their high rank. Fourthly, Nephilium or better known as Satan. the one that opposed God and did an unforgivable sin. But in the end it was written that he had truly repentant and was God's right hand man. Fifth, the Archangels. well basically they are angels of high rank. Last but not least, shoulder angels who are Satan's right hand man. Though they are servants of the dark, they try not to do any harm. " he finished off. Everyone listened and not a person moved. 

"So you mean there are only good angels, no bad monsters, nothing?" a voice called from somewhere at the back. Junhyung smirked and snorted softly. 

"No, of course not. when there is too much good it isn't good too. that is why there is always both bad and good to rule each other out. " he said. 

"Then tell us more about the bad one!" Someone called. 

"okay class! Slow down! The bad ones are the creepers. Not everyone can see them. Only the angels and the reaper can see them. The creepers usually hide in the shadows of humans and feed on human souls. They first make them numb then slowly the life our of them. Then they change to their human form and drive a car over them, them abandoning the car, making it like an accident took place." He said sadly. 

"Then who are the reapers?" One of the bimbotic cheerleaders asked. Woah they actually have a life other than strutting themselves around everywhere? 

"When there is good and bad, there always one that is in the centre. Now that's where the reaper comes in. The reaper is just like any other human. He or she hides its wings which are grey. Midnight grey. And it can will its weapons out. It uses normal weapons like knife, swords and also bows and arrows. Did your realise something?" He said, smiling. Everyone shook their head. "I used the words THE REAPER. not reapers. THE REAPER. " 

"so there's only 1 reaper? What if he or she dies. I mean, they will be no one to take over!" Hyunseung said. Kikwang kicked his chair and laughed. 

"The reaper never dies. Well even if it does, it'll reincarnate into another person in 4 years. The cool part is that it would be the same soul, just a different body." Hushed whispers were heard around the class. 

"what about vampires, faeries and werewolves? Do they exist?" Junhyung asked and smirked. Yoseob whacked his head and day down. 

"Yes! They do exist. The thing is, vampires faeries and all of those are all below angels. The angels are the leaders of them all. The highest ranking ones. The creepers are the highest ranking monsters and as usual, the reaper, is neutral." Hw finished just as the bells went off. It was time for lunch! I stood up, packed my things and walked out. 

" where do you think you're going noona? You have to bring us along!" Dongwoon said, dragging me back. Kikwang, Yoseob and Doojoon sat in a circle, speaking in hushed voices. Junhyung laid on the table, fast asleep with his headphones blaring out. Dongwoon and Hyunseung continued looking at their phones. 

" so this is how idols are really like behind the scenes. You guys are usually kind and really edgy on stage but here... Nah... You guys are like kids. I mean, sleeping in class, playing with your phones. Which kpop idol will do that to ruin their image?" I said. That caught the attention of the other 3 members. Junhyung woke up and looked at me. 

" sorry for their immature behavior. We decided to go to a school again because we wanted to be out of the limelight for a while. Well and during that period they tend to show their immature side. Yah guys! Stop it!" He said, shaking his head. 

"NOONA! I need food! Let's go for lunch already! After school we still have to go sight seeing!" Yoseob called. 

"One, I'm not your noona. Two, I'm not free today." I finished the sentence. 

"wae? Noona please? Or where are you going? We'll follow you.."Yoseob countered. 

"I'm going for... Erm..." I hesitated.

"for tuition!" I replied.

Junhyung stared at me, raising his eyebrow. I stared right back at him, undaunted.

 

 

__________[ ℒℴѵℯ ♥ ]___________
ℑoker's ℒittle ℭorner
Annyeong Me lovelies:) 
Sorry I haven't be updatig much><
I juist finished my exams and i think I screwed some already!
The grammar and what not is a little weird and the caps are not in place as i haven't got time to edit it!
Hope you don't mind!~ 
Remember my 3 magic words~
Subscribe
Promote
Advertise:)
Saranghae~ 
PS> Have you guys heard volume up? '
OMG its effing good! 
-joker~