Ȼℎᾶ℘ȶэℜ ❶ : Ⓞur ρast

Ϩcars of our ℒӦɣӞ

 

An ear piercing shriek pierced the silent night. The clouds were low and many were asleep. The moon was no where to be seen and the stars shimmered dully. I leaped out of bed at the first signs of trouble and ran to get my guardian. Thankfully, he had been loitering around m area helping me keep a watch out.

“What is it?” I muttered under my breath. We were rushing down the streets of Las Vegas, the city that never sleeps. Being in the sin city, nothing ever moves quickly. We were already out of the ordinary, having half run half walked to a quiet alley where sounds only people like us can hear.

“A creeper as usual. Just that this time, there isn’t only one. There’s like 3 in there. And we are going to be the only ones. No one else is coming.” He smiled weakly, a look of seriousness on his face. I took one last look at the sky, took in a breath and nodded at my guardian. We both willed our swords in our hands and charged onto the abandoned warehouse. Sounds of our fight bounced of surfaces in the warehouse; swords and talons clanking, sounds of hissing and of broken items in the way. After 10 minutes of vigorous fighting, we were all exhausted. 2 of the creepers had been killed and had dissolved into ash with only 1 standing.

“why haven’t you died?” the creeper Benshi hissed, panting.

“Benshi, haven’t you forgotten who I am? I’m not a reaper. I’m THE reaper. I can’t die.  Even if you do kill me, I’ll be back. In let’s say 4 years or so?” I smirked.

“Don’t be so panicky!” my guardian whispered in my ear.

“fine! Then I’ll shred you into pieces and see you in 4 years!” Benshi screamed, charging his flailing talons at me. I stood up and willed a set of bow and arrow into my arms. I shot Benshi right in his forehead as he fell to the ground. I turned around and smiled at my guardian. I walked towards him as a look of panic flew pass his face. He ran towards me as Benshi threw a blade into my back. Pain flew straight through my body.

How did Benshi know my Achilles’ heel? I was formidable, except for that spot.

My guardian looked at me, a guilty look plastered on his face.

“I’m so sorry ChungAe. As your guardian, I’ve failed. I’m really sorry. I should have told you earlier that Benshi was going to injure you. I’m so sorry.” He said,  clutching my arm and holding me in his arms.

“its fine. Have you forgotten who I am? I’m THE reaper! I never die!” I smiled weakly. Heaviness pinned my eyelids down as I struggled to keep them open.

“don’t worry ChungAe! I’ll never leave you alone. I’ll see you in another 4 years. And then, we’ll be together again. Remember, in 4 ears, I’ll come looking for you. My name will be Jang Hyunseung. Remember, Jang Hyunseung. See you in 4 years, my sweet ChungAe.” I heard him say, before I started falling into a pitch black dreamless sleep.

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♫ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

ℑoker's ℒittle ℭorner

Hey^^ as i promised, i've gotten the first chappie up:) thanks for the 2 subbies SodaHearts and aaonhh for subscribing!

i'll try to get them all up ASAP. 

basically the first chappie is about their past. sorry if its short><

i have a geog test tmr and i wanted to fill you guys in with the first chappie so here:)

the girl is called ChungAe and the spot of Guardian Angel is taken up by Hyunseung! 

look forward for the next update as it will show the girl, already reborned^^ 

as usual:) comment, subscribe and advertise:)

/legivescookies/