Games

I Fell In Love With My Boss's Son

After some hours have passed by it was finally closing time. Everybody went home except for you. You wanted to stay there and helped out.

"Umma appa you can go upstairs and rest i will finish the rest," you told them.

"Are you sure?" asked Mr. Yang.

"Naee i am sure." you replied back.

"Arraseo goodnight. We'll see you tomorrow." when they were walking upstairs you heard them say,"Ahh such a sweet girl i think she'd be a good yoja chingu for seobie," you then blushed but pretended you didn't hear anything.When they got upstairs it was now only you and him.

"Sooo do you like this job?" he asked trying to make a conversation.

"Nae, everyone treats me nicely espically your parents," you said while cleaning the table.

"Uhmm what do you like to do in your free time?" he asked something again.

"Well, I like to uhmm sing,dance,paint and draw," you replied back.

"Ahh isee isee would you be willing to sing or dance for me?" he asked with a smirk.

You kind of blushed a little and said," Well im to shy and scared to do it in front of people." you said softly and quietly.

"What if i sing and dance for you?" he asked .

"But but but you're an idol of course you'll sound amazing," you said.

He blushed a little and thanked you for saying that.

"Alright alright i'll do it but you go first." you told him.

"Yess! keke alright what song?" he asked feeling excited.

"Any song you want to sing & dance to." he told him. You were smiling alot because he got excited, but you thought it was cute.

"Ok lets play a game. I dance and you have to sing the lyrics if you know what im dancing to." he said happily.

"Okay that sounds fun and we have nothing else to do so why not? ok start." you said.

Yoseob's POV: Hmmm what song should i do?!? 

Your POV: Hmm what dance will he do? Would it be obvisous or hard?!

"Ok lets start!" he said.

He started to dance and you think for 20 sec. and sang,"Oh baby stay with me naegyeotemaisseo jwo niga nae jeonbu yeossdan malya ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah stay in my heart~"

He got surprised by you voice he didn't know how angelic your voice would sound. "Omo your a really good singer! and im not just saying that to be nice you really have a nice voice." he said, and that made you blushed. You guys play for 20 more minutes and then you guys got tired and rest on the chairs.