Omo What Should I Do?!?!

I Fell In Love With My Boss's Son

"Annyeonghasaeyo! mianhae i am late," you said quickly as you stepped into the door way.

"Ahh ani it's ok just hurry up and come help me with this stew," Mrs. Yang quickly said without looking at you.

"Arraseo," you replied back.

It was your fourth week working there and you got along with all your co-workers. You were always the one that they can depend on the most. When you entered the kitchen it look messy,but you needed to clean it later it was really busy today. Mrs. Yang gave you a bowl full of hot stew to serve to table 10. While you were putting down the food Mrs.Yang told you that her son was coming to help out for a while. When you got done you went back inside the kitchen you didn't know that Mrs. Yang had a son but you were looking forward to meeting him. An hour has passed already and you heard someone talking.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, hyung do you know where umma is right now?" asked a mysteroius voice.

"She's in the kitchen cooking," shouted another co-worker.

You heard a his voice and wanted to see how he looked like but you hands were full. You were still in the kitchen and you were about to serve drinks to a table. You were walking backwards so when you opened the kitchen door you turned around quickly but careful on not spilling the drinks but when you got out you bumped into somebody and knocked the drinks over and you were shocked because it fell all over you and that person.

"OMO IM SOO SORRY!" you quickly said.

"Ani I'm Alright I Just Need To Get Some New Clothes." he quickly replied back.

You then looked up. OH MY GOD! IT'S YANG YOSEOB FROM BEAST! OMO OMO OMO WHAT SHOULD I DO OMO I FEEL SOO EMBARSSED!!!

"AHH ANNYEONGHASAEYO YANG YOSEOB-SSI MIAN I AM SO CLUMSY SOMETIMES." you quickly said when you first saw his face.

"ANI ANI I'M FINE IT WAS JUST WATER," yoseob replied.

"Omo what just happened here son?!?" it was Mr. Yang but he's like a dad to me so i sometimes call him appa and he doesn't mind.

"Oh well i accidental bumped into her while she was coming out of the kitchen and the drinks spilled over luckily it was just water and it didnt get on me to much soo i guess im fine. By the way what's her name appa?"

"Ohh i see i see, and her name is Park Hyun Ji. Yunnie why don't you introduce yourself?"

Yunnie was your nickname that most people called you and you thought it was cute so you went with the flow.

"Annyeong i am Park Hyun Ji-imnida but you may call me Yunnie." you said shyly.

"Ahh that's a cute name. Let me introduce myself  i am Yang Yoseob but you may call me Seobie or anything you like." he replied.

You kinda melted when he said you have a cute name. After that you went to back to work and  he went to go help his umma.

 

It's my first time writing a story i think this chapter is okay so far but i think the next chapter would be good, but i need rest soo please comment on what you think of it so far gomawo :) .