what?

BLINDED

Kyuhyun was late and it caused him to get punished by his boss. He cursed his day, it wasn’t even Friday nor 13th and yet he was so unlucky. He sighed. It’s started to get worse since he met a random weirdo with fancy shade on his face in the ing morning for his mom’s sake! But he admitted the weirdo was indeed beautiful (no, scratch that! he sounded gay!), good looking (! Still sounded gay! Even gayer!). suddenly…

Bang!!!

“hell no! when I say no, it means a big no no, daddy!” someone’s screaming could be heard by a whole building. It seemed like his boss’ spoiled son was coming over to give his beloved old man a visit.

The screamer opened the CEO room door from inside and stomped his feet as he stepped out. Sucha kiddo! Whining oh-so-childishly-but-still-look-okay-because-he-is-very-cute. Kyuhyun then looked at the said guy closer and he could see his face so much clearer. He couldn’t hid his shocked facial expression when his eyes caught the very same guy who made him in the state of final stadium of badmood, currently standing not so far from him. He’s indeed the blind dude but hey where did his fancy sunglasses go? He wear no shade at that moment and it made Kyuhyun confused. The said guy smirked as his pair of eyes boring deeply into Kyuhyun’s ones. He came closer and stopped right in front of Kyuhyun.

“hi, gorgeous!” he hushkily whispered to Kyuhyun’s left ear. Kyuhyun was speechless, his mouth hang open like a stupid fish in a tiny boring aquarium.

“I thought you’re blind.” Kyuhyun finally could manage to whisper back, audible enough for the two of them and fortunately he wasn’t stuttering.

“yes, I’m indeed blind.” He blew  a sheer to Kyuhyun ear and went down to Kyuhyun’s system.

“b…bb…but…” Kyuhyun smacked his head mentally for the awkwardness.

“I’m blinded by you.” He pecked Kyuhyun’s cheek as he smirked again and left the dumbfounded Kyuhyun for the second time of the day.