Homework? And stuff........

My Complicated Stay

(Kwon Seohae (Phoenix)'s POV)

     Hmmmmm........ Oppa was wrong. Seungri seems fun to mess with. I can't wait for dinner. I saw my suitcase on the bed. I pulled it off. I looked for my pajamas, sweat pants and a t-shirt. I changed and went to the desk, I pulled out my laptop from my bag and opened up the chat as i took out my note book and textbook. Multi-tasking? Yeah. I am. Doing my math as well as my report/essay. Whatever the teacher wants to call it. I just kept doing my work, for who knows how long, when there's a knock on the door, "Phoenix, dinner." "Deh oppa." I saved my stuff again. What just to be safe, I don't want to type it again if it crashes and pulled out my USB. I finished my math a long time ago. I walked out of my room only to smell, spagetti? I went to the kitchen, "Oppa, did you make spagetti?" I asked going up to Ji. "Deh. How'd you know?" he asked me. "Well, I don't know if Daesung-sshi can cook, Seungri-sshi probably can't," "HEY!" the said person stood up and yelled. "SIT DOWN" Taeyang yelled, pulling him down, "Taeyang went to get me so he couldn't have watched the fire, and T.O.P. generally doesn't like to cook." I said. "Well. Miss dectective, let's eat!" T.O.P. said going into his food. I just giggled. "Deh. Thanks oppa." Ji just smiled. "Seohae, can you cook?" Daesung asked me, "Deh. I can." "If she couldn't cook, our mom would have killed her by now." oppa simply stated, "Like she almost did with you?" I said. "Oh. Burned." T.O.P. said. "Well played, Phebe." oppa said. "JI! I thought I said I don't want to be called Phebe!" he just laughed at my outburst. I immediately pouted. "I know, but it's cute and suits as a nickname for your English name." he said smiling. "Hyung, how do you go from Phoenix to Phebe?" Daesung asked. "Deh. Dae-oppa, I think I like you." I said smiling at him, he just smiled back. "Aish." oppa just said. "I knew you two would get along, too alike. And maknae, stop glaring at my sister." he said turning to Seungri. Huh? Oh, he is glaring at me, I just never noticed whatever.  "GAHO!" I practically screamed when I saw him slow walking over looking tired, he heard his name and looked up, he ran over to me and rubbed up against my leg. I immediately picked him up.

 

 

 

 

"Wahhhhhhhhh~ GaHo. I missed you." I said hugging him, and then putting him in my lap and petting him. "Dongsaeng, at least eat your food or I will lock GaHo in my room." Jiyong said, "But Ji~" I started but saw his expression,

 

I sighed. "Deh oppa. Eat first." I ate and once I finished I took GaHo into the living room and started to play with him. Wahhh~ He's learned so many new tricks! "Oppa, GaHo knows so many new tricks! I see the training program did help." I said smiling. "Deh. It did." Ji said, coming over with a toy and waved it in front of GaHo and he immeciated lit up and went over to Jiyong, his owner. "Wah~ GaHo, you're tired aren't you?" GaHo just yawned, wahhhhh~ so cute~

(Kwon Jiyong (G-Dragon/GD)'s POV)

     I just kept frowning and looking ad GaHo, when I looked over at Seohae, I see her staring at GaHo with her puppy eyes and a pout that I haven't seen in a long time. Wah~ So cute! I haven't seen this side of my little sister in a long time, and I looked around Taeyang and T.O.P. were just as shocked as I was, Daesung must have asked Taeyang, and he told him. Dae just nodded. Wah. What happened to my cute little dongsaeng. She must have noticed and looked up, still pouting and with her puppy eyes, and GaHo yawned again. "Wah, Oppa, you should take GaHo to bed, I'm going to finish my homework." she said and went into her room, I looked over and saw Seungri looking after the path that my sister went. Huh? rubbed my eyes and he was moving towards the living room. Aish. I mentaly face palmed myself. What was I thinking, those two together is more then I can handle. I went to put Ga-Ho down in his bed in my room and I went in and knocked on Phoenix's door, "Who is it?" she responded. "It's me." I said. "Come in, oppa." I went in to see her already set up and just typing on her bed. "Seo, can you promise me not to fight with the maknae?" I asked her. "No promises, oppa." she said, I frowned, "But I'll try my best not to." Seohae answered me. I sighed, "Okay." "Oppa, can you help me with this?' she asked me about her essay/report? "Sure." We just worked on that until it was finished, "Oppa, you should sleep, don't you have schedules tomorrow?" "Yeah, I do. Dongsaeng, you should go to sleep too." I said back, Seohae looked like she was ready to pass out. "Deh. Good night oppa." "Good Night." I said leaving to my room. I went into my room and my Mac, I looked over and saw GaHo sleeping.

     Isn't GaHo just so cute:) But then again, Taeyang's dog Boss is cool too........Nah, GaHo's better, he's my little baby. I just watched him, and then turned to my computer and looked  up my rankings, what? My ratings went up. I smiled and went on to see the rumors, scandals, articles and commentary on me. "Big Bang's G-Dragon is the King of Style", "G-Dragon to Make Solo Comeback in Mid-August with Second Full Studio Album", "Big Bang's Leader G-Dragon to have Second Solo Album released on his Birthday August 18", etc. I just smiled. All good. I turned off my computer, and started to write down lyrics, finished, I went to the bathroom and got ready for bed. I climbed in bed with Tom and Laura. (A/N: If you watched GD TV you would know what I'm talking about, if you don't, it's the people on his bed spread. He says that it's not because he's erted, but it's because he's lonely, and well, GaHo keeps him company as well.) Good Night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------Morning---------------------------------------------------------------------------

     I woke up to the smell of bacon? What? I went out and saw Seohae cooking breakfast. "Yah!" Seo jumped, dropping the spatula, I caught it just in time. "Oppa, don't scare me like that, what would happen if I was holding a knife? Huh?" "Mianhae Seohae. Heh, it rhymes. But why are you awake so early?" I asked. "Well I'm making breakfast for all of you, but it's just a thanks for you letting me stay." "Seo....." "Don't start, I can cook faster if you help me." "Move over." We cooked in silence, but it was natural, and the guys woke up one by one. We ate in a comfortable silence after saying good morning to each other, and then Seohae excuses herself and I do too. I changed to drive Seo to school. "Saenggie, ready?" I called out to her, "Yeah." She came out in:

Spaghetti Strap Floral Sundress

     So cute. "Ready?" i asked. "Yup." And she spun around in the dress. "Let's go!" she giggled, "Good luck at school today Seohae!" The boys said to her at the door, Seungri seemed speechless. What? Damn. I forgot to talk to that maknae. "Bye." both Seohae and I said at almost the same time. We went out and into my car. I drove her to the University, but parked a block away, the normal way she gets to school, since the dorms are in an opposite direction. "Aish. I wish I can just drop you off at school like before." Seo just giggled, "Yes. I miss those days." I smiled. "Becareful okay?" I said kissing her forehead. "Deh. Oppa." She got out of the car and walked off, I watched until she reached the doors. I did a U-turn and drove back to the dorms, schedules here I come.

(Kwon Seohae (Pheonix)'s POV) 

     I walked into school, and I saw Soohee and Hyun Jae and I walked over to them, "Mornin'" I said, "Mornin'" they replied, Kyra came over, "Hi." "Hi all of us said back. "Evie's mad, she called me last night and got pissed that you didn't tell her you knew sunbaes and that you never let her meet your brother. I don't blame you, but becareful." We all just blinked. "How did you meet this crazy 'friend'" both Hyun Jae and Soohee said to me. "Class." They nodded. "And speaking of classes, there's the bell." Soohee said. "See ya at lunch, Seo." "Yeah." "Ready?" Kyra said to me. "Yup. Let's go."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Korean Vocabulary:

oppa: for a girl to call an older brother, older guy friend, or older boyfriend

hyung: for a guy to call an older brother or older guy friend

dongsaeng: someone younger than you, such as a little sister or brother

maknae: the youngest in a group

deh: yes

*************************************************************************************************************************

     Hi! I'm back! Sorry for not updating. Came back from my D.C. Trip and then had graduation and then tried to update but never could type it out the way I wanted, I still feel that the chapter is short, but I can't just keep typing and not update, so here's the update, bad huh?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------