UMMA WHAT YOU SAY?!?!?!?!?!

My Complicated Stay

(Kwon Seohae (Phoenix)'s POV)

     "Morning umma! Morning appa!" I said as I made my way downstairs. "Seohae-ah." umma started. This doesn't sound good.

"Your appa and I have decided to go on a honeymoon cruise to celebrate our wedding anniversary, and we don't know how long we'll be gone, so you're going to stay with Jiyong and his friends until we get back."

"MWOH?" I practically shouted.

"YAH! Kwon Seohae, keep your voice down, it's still really early in the morning." appa said.

"Mian. But, umma what did you say?"

"I said that you'll be staying with your brother until we get back from the cruise. And Jiyong's manager and Yang Hyun Suk already know, and your stuff is packed, so Jiyong will have his manager pack your stuff up and it will be put in your room at his dorm and he'll pick you up after school, because we're leaving later today."

"Umma! Waeeeee? You know how obsessed some of my classmates are about Big Bang! None of they know that he's my brother! I don't want to die young!"

"Sweetie stop being so over dramatic. They won't kill you, but I'm sure that your brother knows better than to pick you up right in front of your school. Just call him after your classes get out, okay?"

"Deh. Umma." I sighed.

"I'll drive you to school, once you finish eating your breakfast, okay?" appa said to me.

"Okay." I replied quietly.

     I finished my breakfast, and headed to the car with my bag. I just kept looking out the window as appa drove me to school. -sigh- This is going to be a long stay at oppa's place. Oh. Great. The only people I know there would be my brother, his childhood friend, Seunghyun, now T.O.P. and Youngbae, a.k.a Taeyang. Great. I never met his other two members in real life before. Fun. "We're here." appa said to me. "Thanks. And have fun." I said as I got out of the car. Gosh. I can't believe they're going on a honeymoon/anniversary cruise. *shivers* Urg. "Hey, Phoenix!" I turn around and saw Zoey and Hyun Jae coming up. (Read Zoey's, a.k.a. Soohee, story here: Life As His Sister it's an MBLAQ fanfic, she's Byunghee's, or G.O.'s, little sister. And Hyun Jae is a character in my SHINee fanfic, Secrets, she's Leeteuk's little sister.)  "Hello, unnies! Please help me!"

"WHAT'S WRONG?!?!?!" Both of them immediately shouted.

"Umma and appa are going on a cruise for who knows how long, and I have to stay with oppa." I said.

"Jiyong?" Hyun Jae whispered.

"Deh."

"Is he gonna pick you up?" Zoey asked.

"Deh." I answered.

"That's not good." They both nodded. They have famous brothers too, but actually, they also have older sisters as well. They looked at me and said, "Well, he's not stupid enough to pick you up at the school entrance at least."

"True. But still. You know how obsessed some people are, and how obsessed some people are with Big Bang and all the talk over my brother, it scares me. And what about Evie and Kyra? Their obsessed with my brother and Big Bang. KAYAAA!!!!" I shrieked and people looked at me, opps. "Aish. This dongsaeng." Both of them dragged me to the other side of the yard. "DOn't worry about them." Hyun Jae said, "They are your friends right?" Zoey asked looking at me. "I'm not sure, I've known you two way longer than I've know those two. Honestly I just met them this year." I said. "Oh, then you better not say anything about who your brother is, until you think that the time's right." I just smiled at my best unnies ever. They stay by my side not matter what. I'm not sure about Evie and Kyra yet. We'll just have too see right? -sigh- Time for classes.

(Jung Soohee (Zoey)'s POV)

     I sighed. As I headed with Hyun Jae unnie to our classes. You see Hyun Jae's a Junior, she's a year older than me, while Phoenix is a year younger and is a Freshman. -sigh- "Annyeong." Hyun Jae said as she reached her class, "Annyeong." I said heading for the dance studio. And guess who I see at the door, Joon. Damn what's up with him. "What ya want?" I asked him, as he simply looked at me, shocked that I could recognize him under his disguise, a baseball cap and sunglasses. "G.O. told me to give you your lunch that he made for you." he said handing me a package. "Thanks." I took it and went into class, ignoring him once again. I hope that Phoenix will make it through the rest of her day okay. I got changed into my sweat pants and t-shirt, and went into the studio.

(Park Hyun Jae's POV)

     I really hop that Phoenix survives the day. I don't want her to be hurt, that's why I didn't tell her that I don't think that Evie can be trusted, I've seen the way she talks when she's not with Phoenix, Kyra seems okay for now. -sigh- "Ms. Park, can you tell me what is the square root of negative four?" the professor asked me, "An imaginary number." I responded. "Correct." and he went on with the lesson.

~5 hours of classes later~

*BRING* "Okay, everyone have a nice afternoon!" the professor said, Yes! School's finally over. I walked over to where we all usually meet each other, and I saw Evie and Kyra there. Great. I heard from people that Kyra's very quiet and good at keeping screts and doesn't like to gossip from some people who know her, but Evie's a whole nother story. SO for now I trust Kyra more. But I can't tell Phoenix that. "Hey guys." I said walking over, and Evie automatically shouted, "You knoe a Junior Seohae and you didn't tell me!" Oh. Gosh. She cannot know about Jiyong. I looked at Seohae and shook my head, and she got it. "Wassup." Zoey said coming up behind me and the two of them stared at her, Kyra said something first, "Hi. I'm Doon Kyra." "Hi. I'm Jung Soohee, or Zoey if you perfer English names." she said with a smile. "KAYA!!!!!!!!" Evie just blurted out. Soohee just stared at me, "You know Jung Soohee and you didn't tell me! DO you not know how popular she is!" We just stared at Seohae worried. "Of course they do, they work at the same café." I said, quickly before things can get any worse by saying that we've known each other for a long time. "Deh. We do." Soohee said playing along, and so did Seohae, "I never thought that you wanted to meet her." Evie just looked at us and took a few steps away from Seohae, "WHat café you guys work at?" she asked. Not good. "A café nothing special. Anyways, you want to start walking, Hyun Jae ya coming?" she told me, even though I knew they were off today. "Sure. I could use a milkshake." Kyra seemed to understand what we were doing, so she said, "Hey, Evie, my parents are here, want a ride?" "Nah. I want to see what café they work at." Oh gosh. Not good. Kyra looked at us with that look like, "I tried, sorry." And then went off.

(Kwon Seohae (Phoenix)'s POV)

     This is not good. I felt my phone vibrate, and I saw it was Jiyong. Damn. I don't have a choice. I picked it up, if my phone was on sound that would have been worse. I told Kyra about my brother earlier, and I knew she wasn't going to say anything, she just smiled and nodded. She understood. But Evie I'm not sure about. I sent the text about that quickly to Zoey and Hyun Jae, right before my phone had vibrated, I saw them look at their phones, and nodded as I picked up mine, "Annyeonghasayo oppa."

"Annyeongsayo dongsaeng."

"Ummm.....oppa I'm with Soohee and Hyun Jae right now."

"Oh, it's okay I can give them a ride."

"And an obsessed fan that can't keep." I said really quietly. "I told one who can and she tried to help me get rid of her, and that's what Soohee and Hyun Jae are trying to do but it's not working."

"Well, I'm parked a block away. But Is there another way to get rid of her, I don't mind driving Soohee and Hyun Jae, but her, ummmmm........."

"I'll do my best oppa."

"Fighting dongsaeng~ Just be careful, I'll be waiting, I have a dark blue car, with tinted windows."

"Okay."

"Good luck, be careful. Annyeong."

"Annyeong."

     I looked at my unnies, and then, "Hey, who were you calling oppa? A boyfriend, cuz if you hav one and didn't tell me I wi-" I cut her off, how did I become her friend? "He's my older brother. He was asking, whether or not I'll be home for dinner." I said making something up. "Oh. Since when did you have an older brother?" she asked, "Um. Since I was born?" I said. "Okay. So where's this café?" Ohmygod. Is she not going to let this go, I know that she's my friend and all, but this is getting ridiculous. "Hey, why don't you go home, I'm sure your parents are going to get worried." Soohee said with that killer smile of hers and her epic acting skills that she barely uses. "Th-Tha-That's true, I guess I'll go. Bye." she said stuttering at the beginning from Soohee's smile.

 41429_100001184154320_7968_n.jpg 

Ah~ Unnie~ I can't believe you can't see that Joon regrets what he did. -sigh- As soon as Evie left, "Thanks guys. And Oppa said that he'll drive you guys if you need rides."

"G.O.'s car's over there, so I don't need a ride." Soohee said, pointing to a slick black car. Oh dayum.

"I don't think that it's good to give me a ride since I'm heading over to SM to find my brother. And his manager parked the next block down."

"Oh! So I'll walk with you that's where oppa said he parked his car too."

"Oh. Okay."

"Bye Soohee!"

"Bye!" she said as she waved back and went over to her brother's car. We saw G.O. wave at us and smile.

Their smiles so good. I want that. Soohee's smile even got Evie to shut up and leave. That's almost impossible to do. Hyun Jae and I walked an talked, I asked about her brother, "Leeteuk's fine, but embarrassed after that Star Junior episode that he was on with unnie is all. But besides that he's fine." "Bye. And good luck." she said as she got into her brother's manager's car. I saw the car oppa was talking about and walked over to it. I knocked on the windo, and the door was popedopen, I got in. "Hi~ oppa~" I said

"Hey, you okay? How you'd get rid of that friend?"

"Soohee's not a model for nothing." I said smiling and oppa just laughed.

"Well ,our dorm has extra rooms, so you get your own room, but I can't say much, but I'll do my best to make sure that the maknae keeps dressing correctly. Daesung will keep his shirt on when there's guest, and Taeyang, who you already know, I don't think you'll really care since your used to seeing him topless, but Seungri just likes to dis-obey his hyungs sometimes, so I'll do my best, and so will your T.O.P. oppa and Youngbae oppa, and I'm sure that you and Daesung will get along, not so sure about Seungri though. he looked at me quickly before going back to driving, "They know that you're coming, so no worries. And I believe only T.O.P. is home right now, so yeah."I just nodded."

(Kwon Jiyong (G-Dragon/GD)'s POV)

     When I heard umma say that Seohae was going to stay with me because they were going on a cruise for their annivesary, well that gave me goosebumps, but I asked can't she stay home along, but umma won't let her. Hey, don't get me wrong I love my sister, but the way the guys act sometimes. Not very pretty. -sigh- I looked over at Seohae again, but she was staring out the window and puffing out her cheeks like she always does when she gets borded. We got the the dorms, and I went into the parking area reserved for idols' cars. I got out, and help my little sister out, and I walked with her to the elavator,  and pressed floor number five. "Seohae, you work in the café, called Legend with Soohee, right?" 

"Deh."

"I'll pick you up after your shifts okay. And if I can't I'll have someone else pick you up, but I'll either call or text you first."

"Deh. Oppa."

     The conversations might seem like we're not close, but we are. I helped plan her birthday a few weeks ago. T.O.P. and Taeyang hyungs came too. Just ot Daesung and Seungri since they don't know each other. The elevator arrived, and we got off, your stuff's in your room, which is the room to the right of mine and left of T.O.P.'s and infront of Taeyang's. Okay, so if anything happens call for one of us."

"Okay."

I opened the dorm door, and I can barely see what came flying, but I felt the wind. And I turned around and saw Seohae tackled to the floor from a hug given by T.O.P. and Taeyang. "Oppas, get off of me, you guys are heavy." They laughed and got up, helping Seohae up, and said, "Mian. We just missed our little sister." "Yah! Hyung's she's MY little sister." I said, which made Seohae laugh, "Don't worry oppa, no matter what you'll be my one and only favorite oppa." she said, smiling. Which made me smile tooo. "Taeyang, I thought you had a schedule?"

"I did it ended early."

"Ah~" And the door opened, here comes the two youngest Big Bang members, by now we were in the living room, as I was talking to Taeyang, Seohae and T.O.P. were talking. T.O.P. and Youngbae, were like extra older brothers to Seohae. I heard the shuffling of a shirt coming off. "Yah! Keep your shirts on! We have a guest."

"we do? Mian hyung." and I heard the sound of shirts being put back on, I sighed, and turned around, to see Seohae look at me. I just shook my head, and she giggled.

"Hyung is that a girl's voice I hear?" Seungri said.

"Yeah. My sister's here, I already told you this morning."

"Oh. Yeah." he said as him as Daesung came into view. They introduced themselves, Daesung first,

"Hi! Kang Daesung inmida~ Nice to meet you!" he said smiling and bowing, then Seungri,

"Hey~ Lee Seunghyun, a.k.a. Seungri." and then it was Seohae's turn, she stood up,

"Hi, Kwon Seohae inmida, but you can also call me Phoenix. I hope you take care of me well." then bowing, and looking up and smiling. I don't get why she always says she doesn't have a good smile, well maybe not as good as Soohee and Byunghee, but it's still nice, Daesung, came over and they started to talk, getting along fine as I guessed earlier, but Seungri, "Yah! Maknae! What we say about keeping your shirt on!" Taeyang said, we all turned to him, his shirt was ed now.

 

     I just looked at the maknae, "Are you serious! Seungri!" I siad, ready to tackle him, "Well, your sister's not opposing." he stated. I looked at Seohae, and saw her smirking. Not good. "Of course I'm not. Cuz, it seems that you barely got any abs to show."

"Excuse me? I think that I can out due Taeyang if I wanted to."

"Maknae!" I heard Taeyang say.

"I've seen better. And I think that my friend's ex, has got better abs than you."

"And who might that be?" Seungri said, raising an eyebrow. Oh gosh. Why are you encouraging her behavior.

"Lee Joon of MBLAQ." she stated plainly,

"And I think that B2ST and 2PM have better abs than you, and many other people, so don't think too highly of yourself." Seohae said with another smirk. Oh gosh.

"Seohae, don't you have homework to do? Why don't you go do it." I said not wanting their arguement to go any farther.

"Deh. Oppa." she said, heading to her room.

"Maknae! What I say about arguing with her!"

"Hyung! She started it."

"True Jiyong, Seohae did start that arguement." Taeyang pointed out.

"Fine. The shirt. I told you to keep your shirt on and no skin showing. And what do you do? your shirt! Can't you go in your room and change like a normal person. Aish." I said shaking my head. This is going to one heck of a stay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Korean Vocabulary:

oppa: for a girl to call an older brother, older guy friend, or older boyfriend

hyung: for a guy to call an older brother or older guy friend

unnie: for a girl to call an older sister or older girl friend

dongsaeng: someone younger than you, such as a little sister or brother

umma: (informal) mother

appa: (informal) father

maknae: the youngest in a group

deh: yes

annyeonghasayo/annyeongsayo/annyeong: (informal) hello or good bye

wae: why or way (depending on how it's used)

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi~ There! jay_rose with another fanfic! I hope you enjoy this story! Thanks if you're reading it or subscribed to it! Please leave your comments! I don't mind criticism as long as your not too harsh. Thanks ahead of time for your support! I might not get to update as often as I would like to due to school! But I'll do my best! I apologize ahead of time for typos and grammar mistakes! Thank you! And enjoy the story! Saranghae~ ♥♥♥

~jay_rose ♥ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------