One Day Story of Changmin

One Day Story of Changmin

It was exhausting have to work like this every day. Sometimes I thought to resign this job and to start from the beginning of my life, learning, and gathering with family and friends. But that was impossible. All has changed since I decided to accept this job, a job that drove me into someone who was known to everyone, of course, with my hyungs in one name Dong Bang Shin Ki. But now what happened? We had been separate from each other. We were no longer together. We no longer five, who were now just JaeChunSu - HoMin. I was sick to see all these realities.

Since the announcement of my hyungs' new formation, I still did not believe, it was hard for me to accept it. Was our destiny to be like this? Torn us into two? I knew our positions were equally difficult. Had Yunho hyung and I participated in the lawsuit, maybe we would not separate. All it was too late! Yunho hyung and I could not see them again. Themanagement forbad us to communicate in any form by third of my hyungs. Goddamn!

***

I drovemy car at high speed towards the shore. In every way I saw our news everywhere. I longed to close my eyes and ears for all this. I didn't really strong. This was the reason I went to the beach. I wanted to cry my fill of that this reduced my burden.

I stood on the beach. I felt the waves swept my bare feet. Cool, that was what I felt when it touched the surface of sea water over my skin.

"AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH" I yelled at the existing high seas in front of me. It was a relief after screaming like that, though I realized there were expenses in myself. My eyes were now straight on the high seas. Perhaps it was more freely if I went into the sea. I immersed myself in it. Feel the cold ocean water that can cool the frantic mind. Perhaps, it was mad, drown yourself into the sea only for a convenience. Yes, maybe I was mad. I already did not care anymore, my legs walked closer to the sea. For nearly a quarter of my body into the water, but suddenly ...

Weonhae nareul ~ neon neon neon naege bbajyeo naege michyeo
he eonal su eobseo I got you-Under my skin
weonhae nareul neon neon neon naege bbajyeo naege michyeo
neon na-ye no ye I got you-Under my skin ~

I heard the song Mirotic floated into my ear. This was real or just an illusion? I turn myself back instantly. I looked at around, searching for the sound source until my eyes saw five children with the exhilaration of dance Mirotic. I noticed them, the kids was so happy, just like when we danced it. There was no load, only happier. I cried remembering those days, a period where we were always together. Hyungs, I really missed you. Finally, I walked away from the beach to my car and going to leave this place. Now I realized that we were not really separate. Our heart were bound, nothing would be able to break this bond, except death. Hope is there, if you want to make it. Hyungs, we would be together again. I was sure of it! Always keep the faith!


How do u think?

I hope u like it.

Comment me please ^^