broken heart

Lost in love

 

 

~Sunhi~

 

I’m tired of crying. I need to stop. I should stop. Life must go on right, because I still have my own life, but why? My heart still refuses to follow. Every night I cry to sleep, sobbing harder, recall all our memory together. Why did you leave me? I love you so much and this is what I’ve got. Why Dongwoon?

 

Few months passed quickly. I still recover from the pain that I feel after that night. Now, I manage to being myself again, smile and laughing without worries. But, my heart still lingering with the same feeling for him. Two more weeks before last school, our school would be organized some event for student who will graduate. Yes, I’m a senior now and my schoolife will be ended soon. And I want it to finish immediately. I want to start a new life without him beside me. But all things that I do remind me of him. We used to stay together, but now it’s not the same anymore.

 

Our teacher suggest if anybody want to do some performances on that day. I suggest myself because I want to leave this school with some memory that I will mark as a school moment. Kinda but yeah. For the last time I want to show him something that I’ll move on from now. Thanks to him, I don’t believe in love anymore. Love is just a lie to me.

 

 

~Dongwoon~

 

I saw her smile, laughing with her friends. Finally she managed being herself again. Am I cruel? I left her behind without any explanation. I don’t want to leave her, it hurts me just like I killed myself. But I’m too greedy want someone rather than her, I start to flirting around without her knowing until I meet someone and fall in love with her. That’s why I broke up with Sunhi because I think she is not the one for me. But maybe it’s karma that people always said if we do something bad to someone, I do feel the same way. The one I love finally leave me for another person.

Why this world is so mean to me? Now, I realize that she’s the one for me. Yes Sunhi. I couldn’t think anything now, only her. Our precious time together, playing piano. I miss the old time together with her. I want to apologize but am I worth it to ask her forgiveness? I surprised to see her raise her hand when our teacher ask who want to perform on our graduation day. Did she really want to do? Why do I feel that she still have a feeling for me? when our eyes meet, I can see a sadness in her. Did her hurt so bad? I’m sorry Sunhi.

 

Finally, today is graduation day. Final year student congratulate each other since it’s the last day they will spend time together as a student, in a school, together with teacher. After this, everyone will bring their path differentiately. In a main hall, students are get ready for their precious ceremony. Sunhi will perform for the first time in her life in front a lot of people. But she felt nothing. She want to perform to let the one she love see she is move on now. She doesn’t need love from him anymore because she believed his love for her are fake. It’s a LIE.

A claps start to filled in the hall as she start to walk to piano on the stage. The song that will spoke out her feeling after what happen a year ago.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXYjTaHcMz4

 

 

Staring out into the world across the street
You hate the way your life turned out to be
He’s pulling up in the driveway and you don’t make a sound
Cause you always learn to hold the things you want to say
Your always going to be afraid

 

There’s only hate
There’s only tears
There’s only pain
There is no love here
Oh so what will you do?
There’s only lies
There’s only fears
There’s only pain
There is no love here

 

Broken down like a mirror smashed to peices
You learned the hard way to shut your mouth and smile
If these walls could talk they would have so much to say
Cause everytime you fight the scars are gonna heal but there never gonna go away

 

There’s only hate
There’s only tears
There’s only pain
There is no love here
Oh so what will you do?
There’s only lies
There’s only fears
There’s only pain
There is no love here
Oh no So what will you do?

 

Your falling, your screaming
Your stuck in the same old nightmare
He’s lying, your crying
There’s nothing left to salvage
Kick the door cause this is over
Get me out of here

 

There’s only hate
There’s only tears
There’s only pain
There is no love here
Oh so what will you do?
There’s only lies
There’s only fears
There’s only pain
There is no love here


Tell me what will you do?
There’s only hate
There’s only tears
There’s only pain
There is no love here….

 

~Sunhi~

My performance is over. Another tears slipped down my cheek while singing that song. It hurts a lot. He made me believe in love but he also the one who broke my heart into pieces. Son Dongwoon, it’s time for me to let you go. Be happy.

 

 

~Son Dongwoon~

I saw her perform. But I just stared from the far. I just couldn’t help it to see her crying while singing. If I can, I just ran to her, hugged her, and kissed her forehead like I used to do but I can’t. I know she hates me now. The song, I know it why did she choose that song. When we playing piano before, she tells she love that song but the meaning is sad. And she said she will sing the song when I start to betrayed her. “A year passed Dongwoon. If you still love her, ran after her, make her believe in love again.” He felt that he need to do something to get her back.