time to heal

Lost in love

 

 

~Dongwoon~

Time flies since the graduation day. 3 years passed but still the same person stuck on my mind. After that day, I try to talk to her. I’ll go to her apartment and fortunately, she gave me a chance to explain everything. I told her I still love her, how much I regret to left her for someone but yet, the feeling for her still the same just like we first meet.

 

-Flashback-

 

“I still love you Sunhi, I’m sorry for everything. Can you give me another chance to heal your broken heart?” I ask her. But she just remain silent.

“You are forgiven Dongwoon. But to come back to you, I’m not ready yet and this heart is still hurt. I need time to forget everything. Please don’t appear in front of me again. I’m sorry but please go.” she left me speechless and walked off from her apartment.

-End of flashback-

 

Now, I’m a pianist in Japan just like what I’m dream for. I move on from my past but not my feeling. I'm glad I get back to Seoul again to continue my career here. I will have a solo performance, here in my place and I still can’t believe I can go this far. I wonder  what are Sunhi doing now. Is she doing fine with her life. “Aish, stop it Dongwoon. You just have few hours before your solo debut.” I rush into my work place to prepare until I bumped into someone on the streets.

 

“Ouch!” I heard her scream. I think I’ve been heard that voice somewhere.

“Mianhae, kwenchana? I ask her. She just nod and leave. I can smell the scent from her. “The smell. It must be her.” I try to catch up but she is nowhere to seen.

 

~Sunhi~

“It’s him. Omoo, did he know me? aigoo, pabo Sunhi! Why must you here on this street. Stop being stalker.” I curse myself. “Yes, I’ve being stalker for him since I know he become one of the pianist in this street. He is nothing to you now. You have to believe his love for you is just a lie.” I try to back to reality that he is what he done to me. He success to made me not believe in love anymore, and no love for me since he’s gone in my life. But still my heart always yearned for him. I supposed to hate him but I can’t.

 

~Dongwoon~

Tonight, is my first performance as a solo. Before this, I just playing for other person performances, but now, I will prove it this is me, who I am and my dream. I feel so nervous to perform. Is this the same feeling she felt when she perform on our graduation day. I wish she was here, to see me, to feel the song that made. I just think about her when I made this song. My debut song as a solo now. Since i wrote it in Japan words, while my performance the translation will be shown on the screen.

HITOMIWO TOJITE ( I close my eyes and imagine you)

 

“Kim Sunhi.” I murmur began to start.

 

 

“asa mezameru tabi ni 
kimi no nukegara ga yoko ni iru
nukumori wo kanjita 
itsumo no senaka ga tsumetai
nigawarai wo yamete 
omoi ka-ten wo akeyou 
mabushisugiru asahi 
boku to mainichi no oikakekko da 
ano hi miseta nakigao 
namida terasu yuuhi kata no nukumori
keshisarou to negau tabi ni 
kokoro ga karada ga kimi wo oboeteiru”

every morning I awake 
to your skin, cast off, lying next to me
that back, I once felt warmth from, cold. 
stop with the wry smile
open the heavy curtains
the blinding morning light,
everyday I try to keep up with it
you showed me that day, your face in tears
the setting sun that shines on the tears
the warmth on my shoulder
everytime I wish you gone
my heart and body remember you. 

I smiled as I remember our old time. I had her on my arms. She’s the one beside me.

 

“Your love forever
hitomi wo tojite kimi wo egaku yo sore dake de ii 
tatoe kisetsu ga boku no kokoro wo okizari ni e mo”

Your love forever
I close my eyes and imagine you, that's enough. 
even if the season leaves my heart behind. 

 

I closed my eyes remember her tears on the stage while she singing.

“itsuka ha kimi no koto 
nanimo kanjinakunaru no ka na
ima no itami idaite 
nemuru hou ga mada ii ka na
ano hi miteta hoshizora
negai kakete futari sagaa hikari ha 
mabataku ma ni kieteku no ni 
kokoro ha karada ha kimi de kagayaiteru”

 

I wonder if one day I'll no longer feel anything for you
I think I'd rather fall asleep with the pain I have now
eventhough the light we searched for,
wishing upon the starry sky we gazed at that night, 
disappears in a the blink of an eye, 
my heart and body shine on with you.


I regret to leave her. I regret made her hurt so much.


“I wish forever
hitomi wo tojite kimi wo egaku yo sore shika dekinai
tatoe sekai ga boku wo nokoe sugisarou to e mo” 

I wish forever
I close my eyes and imagine you. That's all I can do. 
even if the world were to leave me behind. 


The love she gave to me in sincere. I made her believe in love, yet I’m the one who ruined her trust.


“Your love forever
hitomi wo tojite kimi wo egaku yo sore dake de ii 
tatoe kisetsu ga boku wo nokoe iro wo kaeyou to mo
kioku no naka ni kimi wo sagasu yo sore dake de ii
nakua mono wo koeru tsuyosa wo kimi ga kureta kara
kimi ga kureta kara”

 

Your love forever
I close my eyes and imagine you, that's enough. 
even if the season leaves me behind, and tries to change it's color. 
I'll search for oyu in my memory. That's enough. 
Because you gave me the strength to get over my loss. 
you gave it to me. 


I promise to heal the pain if you give me another chance. You are my strength, and I will lost without you.

 

 

As soon my performance is over, I saw someone out from  that showcase. I knew it. That’s her! I ran out and this time I don’t want to fail again.

 

There she is, the one with her favourite black cardigan and green headphones on her. I grab her wrist to turn back on me. She seemed surprise to see me. Before she couldn’t say anything I hugged her while she struggle to let out from me. “It’s you. It’s really you,”I whispered.

 

“Yah..yah Son Dongwoon! What are you doing? Let me go,” she stammered try to escape but I don’t want her to run away from me again. I tighten my hug.

 

“You see me right? You come to see me perform don’t you? I miss you Sunhi. Please don’t go this time.” She froze on her stand. I walk her to park near my apartment. We sat on the bench, and she still with zipped.

 

“Why still silent? Voice out Sunhi. Are you still mad at me, still can’t see how much I regret now? What you want me to do Sun-” she cut off my word by hug me. I stunned by her move.

 

“I’m sorry….,” Sunhi start to sobbed on my shoulder. “I’m sorry Dongwoon, I’m not hate you but don’t have a courage to faced you. Your words, on that night still kept on my mind. I can’t forgot what you said to me,” she let out her tears. This is second time I saw her tears escape from her cheek but I can’t bear to see her like that.

 

“I’m the one who should said that words, not you. I’m the one who make you suffer, I hurt you so much, I made you to hate love but listen to me. My heart doesn’t change, it still have a same feeling for you. I’m sorry for what I’ve done before. Could you give me another chance? To heal your heart?” I kissed her back hand and wipe away her tears.

 

“That’s why I’m here. i…I’m looking for you,” she stuttered. “I want give you another chance to made me believe again on you, will you?” she give me a smile. The smile that I missed the most. No need to answer, because by my hugged she know I won’t hurt her again. This is my promise.

 

“The song I sang just now on the showcase is for you. Only for you Kim Sunhi,” I said and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes with tears flow. My tears also skipped from me because finally I get her back in my life.

 

“Can you do me some favour?” I ordered her with a smirk. “What?” she confused with my words. “ I want you to call me oppa again, just like you do before, please??” I made a puppy eyes and see her lips curve into smile.

 

I can see her face turn to red tomato. “Arasseo Oppa. The only one I love Dongwoon oppa,” she nod and start to blushing.

 

“Thank you Sunhi, for loving me. Thanks for everything ,” I kissed her forehead, her nose, both of her cheek like I used to do. i can feel her face heat up as a warm feel on my lips. my heart start to beats crazily. I can hear her heartbeat too and finally our lips met for the first time. “Saranghae,” I whispered between the kiss.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL270Qi6Mpc