Chapter 2

Fate (sequel to regret)

-Chaejin POV-

I opened my tired eyes and was greeted by the morning light piercing through the curtains. Rubbing my eyes with m fist, I didn't realize that there was a figure watching me from the door until The bed sinked by the edge. Feeling a hand brush gently on my cheek, I turned around to meet Junq's gentle eyes staring deep into mine. "Morning yeobo." He said as he kissed gently on my lip sending shivers through my spines. Somehow marrying him for 4 months still never fails to send butterflies in my stomach. Or is it my baby?

"Morning." I said smiling while blushing than I realized that I wasn't wearing my clothes that I wore when I dozed off, it was my favourite pj's but I don't remember changing or Junq waking me up so how did I.. "YAH! You , what did you do to me?!?" I shouted while hitting him with the pillow. He covered his face with his arms and chuckled before saying "Calm down Jinnie, I absolutely didn't do anything to you, promise." He said as he put his hand on his heart. I sighed and nodded before he stood up and walked to the bathroom. "Are you going to work already?" I asked as he turned and smile at me before he nodded and etered the bathroom. I just lay on the bed while thinking of names for the baby. I'm really excited yet I still have a bad feeling, maybe this is what it feels like when your about to be a mother. I kept thinking and thinking until I heard the bathroom door click.

I turned my head ony to see a wet and y junq. When he smirked, I quickly looked away, not wanting him to see my blush. He approach me and I felt hands on my stomach. When I turned to see my bump, I saw Junq whispering words which were inaudible to me. He looked up to me with a smile on his face and liked I said, it never fails to bring butterflies into my stomach. "You know what, I think our baby will look a lot like you." He said gently as his face was close to mine and he pecked my lips. I smiled and gave him a mehrong, "Chae Jinseok, you better not do that if you still want to walk today." He said with another mischivous (I don't know how to spell it T_T) smirk. I blushed and pushed him of off me and said "AREN'T YOU LATE FOR WORK?!" Ok maybe I did raised my voice a little. He quickly got to his senses and went to the wardrobe to pick out his suit. After he was done dressing he took his briefcase and went downstairs. I sighed while standing up to retrieve my robe so I could go downstairs.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw my 'husband' rushing here and there with a toast in his mouth. I just chuckled at his behaviour. After he was done with his toast and he got all of his fails, he hugged me and kissed me passionately. Eventhough he has no time left, he still finds even a minute with me. "Chaejin, you rest and let ahjumma do the housework. Remember what the doctor said~" He said trying to use his aegyo which I just laughed at him. I quickly nodded and said "Alright, I remember, Go to work, your late enough."  He made a fake shock face and with a dramatic voice he said "My own wife is kicking me out of my own house that I built from getting the woods in the forest until the last spot to paint?" He puts his hand on his forehead with a a shaky (still acting) exhaled, he said "Than I refuse to go." He said whie sitting on the floor with arms crossed on his chest. 

"Fine then I'll go." I know he won't let me walk outside alone so this is the perfect tactic and in 3...2...1 "Ok, ok, I'll go but make sure not to go out or do ay house work, arasso?" He said with a concern voice and I just smiled and nodded while pecking his lips once more. After I saw his car out of sight I started to go into the kitchen and put on an apron. "'Mi-miss' I though, the young sir (Don't know what else to make helpers call Junq) 'not to do any housework." I looked at Mrs. Kim, 41 years old, nice lady. "First Mrs. Kim, I told you to call me Chaejin when we're alone and secondly, I never listen to a word Junq says and I want to help in anyway I can." I said showing her my aegyo which she always falls for."Aigoo~ Alright, but only washing the dishes ad thats it." She said and I frantically nodded. But I ended up, vacuuming, sweeping, moppig and etc, so I fell asleep on the sofa while waiting for Junq to come home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi it's me! Sorry I didn't post it, actually I did it weeks ago but I forgot to press the hide chapter to show it. mianhee. so I hope you like the chap and pls comment and subs