chapter 1

Fate (sequel to regret)

"I'm home!" Junq shouted as he entered the mansion with his bag and coat being taken away by the maid. A minute after he said that Chaejin came running to the entrance wearing a maternity shirt (the below) with a pink apron drapped on him.

SGM8289 : Sweet Colourful Loves Prints Nursing Long Tee        

"Yeobo, your back!" Chaejin said as he walked to Junq while yawning, "I remembered I was the one who went to work. Why are you tired, jagiya?" he asked as Chaejin approach him. "I've been cleaning the whole house since you left and i just finish cooking dinner for you." Chaejin said as he laid his head on Junq's chest. "Why didn't you asked the maid to clean the house, your 4 moths pregnant, you should be resting." Junq half scolded him which he didn't even realize since he was to tired to realize anything. "She's old and I'm young, so i thought maybe I should clean up for her~" Chaejin said as his got quiter and quiter until it was only silent snores. Junq looked down at his chest and saw his angel sleeping on his chest.

Junq carried Chaejin bridal style and brought him up to their room, he placed Chaejin gently on the bed making sure he wouldn't wake up. He strocked Chaejin's stomach and kissed his forehead before going into the bathroom. He stripped his clothes off and went into the hot shower and felt his muscle's relaxed. 

When he was done showering he went out side and wore his pajamas. Seeing that Chaejin was still asleep, he went downstairs to eat dinner that Chaejin prepared for him. He went to the kitchen to see that the table had korean food on it (don't know what to call it). He sat down and began eating his food that Chaejin made for him, it was good a little bit salty but good. After finishing his meal, the maid came and took the plate to the sink.

Junq went back to the bedroom to find Chaejin still sleeping in his day clothes. Junq just smiled and went to the wardrobe to take Chaejin's clothes which were

 SGM220 : Happy Bear Nursing+Maternity Pyjamas (Short Sleeves Shirt+Long Pants Set)

He took off Chaejin's shirt and smiled when he saw the bump, he kissed his baby before slipping on the shirt and then he took off Chaejin's pants and slipped on his stretchy pregnancy pants. Junq crashed down next Chaejin and immediately slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hey guys sorry for the short updat but i'm having a headache so i might edit it 2morrow again i'm sorry