007

Minho Falls In Love

chapter seven;

 

 

After making sure that danger was no longer in view while the chasing kids earlier were now held up by the pink grandpa who appeared out of nowhere with his skateboard, Taemin slowly approached Onew who was now hiding his head behind a dustbin. Did he really think that by hiding his head, people weren’t going to see his huge bum?

 

“Yo there,” Taemin greeted, struggling to ignore his desire to kick the chicken’s .

 

Onew was startled by the sudden voice behind him and knocked his head in the middle of glancing back to see the owner of the voice. Seeing a familiar face, he let out a sigh of relief. “It’s you,”

 

“Yes, it’s me,” Taemin beamed. “So how was it?”

 

“How was what?”

 

“Being chased,”

 

“Scary. Very, actually,”

 

 “Serves you right,” he smirked.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Don’t tell me you already forgot what you did, you traitor,”

 

Onew frowned and tried to recall what is it that made the Chihuahua this mad. Then he remembered last night’s incident where they came across the monstrous little boy named Yang Sukhyun. “Oh, that!”

 

“Yes, that,”

 

“Hey, I panicked okay? I didn’t mean to leave you behind,”

 

“But you still did,”

 

“I’m reaaally sorry. As an apology, let me help you find your owner again. Where did you live again?”

 

“No thanks. I’m doing well on my own.” Taemin scoffed. As he was about to turn to walk away, he had an odd feeling. As if he was being watched. He scanned his surrounding for possible threats, and found a pair of eyes looking straight at him. However, it was not a human.

 

Standing approximately 20 feet from him, a German shepherd was staring at him with charismatic eyes. Taemin stared back, raising an eyebrow. The stare competition lasted for a few minutes when a man came and dragged the dog away.

 

 

 

“You okay?” Changmin asked with his mouth full.

 

Ever since Minho got back, all he did was to stare outside the cage in daze with this look on his face that Changmin had never seen in all the years they’ve known each other. Minho did not speak either, but only let out a sigh every now and then. He also let Changmin have his portion of dinner, in which Changmin gladly accepted.

 

Minho turned to Changmin and smiled a smile so sweet that it caused the older dog to feel uncomfortable. He studied Changmin carefully like this was the first time he laid his eyes on his Changmin. “Hyung,” he called, ignoring Changmin’s question. “Have I ever told you that you’ve got a nice, muscular body?”

 

Changmin stopped chewing food and glanced at his own body. “Er, not really, but thanks?”

 

“Hyung,” Minho called again, still smiling. “Doesn’t the moon look extra beautiful tonight?”

 

Changmin almost choked on his. “Yah, what’s wrong with you?”

 

As if not hearing Changmin, Minho rested his legs and continued to gaze at the night sky. “Hyung,” he called once more, this time in a softer voice. “I think… I think I’m love in love,”

 

This time, Changmin choked for real. He had to cough out the piece of meat that was stuck in his throat and gurgled down almost a litre of water. “Minho yah, what on earth happened to you? Are you sick or something? Did someone give you drugs?”

 

Minho beamed as he stared at the moon, not listening to Changmin. He remembered the face of the blonde Chihuahua that he had encountered earlier that day and blushed. If only Mansoo hadn’t come and pulled him away, he would’ve gone to strike up a conversation with the pretty Chihuahua. But then again, what would he say? How would he introduce himself so that he would make a good first impression? Minho scratched his head in confusion.

 

Seeing his junior’s peculiar actions, Changmin frowned hard, wondering if Minho ate something funny that morning, before shrugging and returning his attention back to his food. "Weirdo," he mumbled under his breath.