Yunho's Plan

True love stays

 

Yunho’s POV

I woke up only to find Hyun Young in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I have something planned for you. “Hey Hyun Young. Good morning.” I greeted her. “Hey. Good morning to you too oppa.” She greeted me back. “What are you cooking?” I asked. “Oh nothing much. Just eggs and bacons.” She answered.

“Smells great.” I complimented. “Thank you. It’ll be done in a sec.” She said. “Hyun Young.” I said. “Yes?” she asked. “I… uh… Have something for you to do.” I replied. “And that would be?” she asked again. “Let’s eat first. I’ll tell you later in full details and I hope you would agree.” I answered. She just nod and smiled.

Then she serves the eggs and bacons in three different plates and out them in the table. Actually, Changmin is still sleeping. But being Changmin, he woke up when he smells the food and we found him sitting on the table already. “Good morning Changmin.” Hyun Young greeted and sits beside him.

“Good morning.” He greeted back. I took a seat beside Hyun Young and all of us started eating. “Wow! This is good!” Changmin complimented after he chunked down the whole bacons all together. Hyun Young giggled and thanked him for his compliment.

Jaejoong-ah. Don’t worry about Hyun Young. She’ll be safe with me. I’ll take care of her. And, she’s forgotten all about you. That’s the best part Jaejoong-ah. She doesn’t remember you. You’re out of her life and for once, she didn’t come to me asking ‘Where’s Jae?’ all the time. She won’t ask me anything about you ever again.

“Oppa? Are you listening?” Hyun Young’s question startled me. “Huh?” I asked her back. “I said, I’ve done the dishes. Now I need you to shower after Changmin comes out of the bathroom. I want to wash the clothes.” She replied. “Oh. Okay.” I said and excuse myself to my room.

Enough about Jaejoong. I need to continue with my plan. Okay. After Hyung Young’s done with the house works that she want to do, I’ll bring her to the saloon and change her hair. Well, not cut it. Just change the style. Make it wavy and color it a little. And do a little make-up on her face.

Then, I’m going to bring her, clothes shopping. I need to find her some clothes and heels and some hand bags. Let’s see. Hmm~ we’ll go to the dress shop first and find her a few dresses then we’ll go to a shoe shop and find her some heels after that, we need to find her some casual clothes for outing and stuffs and also some sandals.

Okay. That’s our activity for today. Oh and I also need to make her agree to apply as a model. That way, she’ll be famous and when Jae sees that, I’m sure that he’ll look for her and when he founds her, she doesn’t even remember him. He’ll be crushed. He’ll be broken. She won’t recall who he is. Hahaha. Feel that Jae.

“Oppa, I’m ready.” Hyun Young said as she peek open my room door. “Arasso. Let’s go.” I said and the three of us exit the house a hopped into my car. We decided to go to DDM. Because, there, we’ll find everything that we need. I parked the car and we enter the big building.

“Okay, our mission is to find Hyun Young some clothes. First, let’s go to the dress section and buy some dresses.” I instructed. They nodded and we start hunting. After we bought some dresses, we went to the casual clothing section and then, we went to the shoe section to buy some heels and sandals.

Finally, we went to buy some handbags. We also bought some other items such as, make-up, shampoo and conditioner, undergarments, shower gel and other female stuffs. After several hours, we got everything we want and we decided to go to a café. We sit at a big table and out the shopping bags on three chairs and we ordered.

“Hyun Young, I want to ask you something.” I said. “What is it?” she asked. “How do you feel about being a model?” I asked back. “Well, I don’t know. But I don’t mind being one.” She replied. “Uhm… I have a friend and he needs a model A.S.A.P. why don’t I bring you to his place after this and maybe, he’ll hire you.” I suggested.

“Sure. I would love to. It’s better than being at home all day.” She stated. “Excuse me. I need to go to the ladies room.” She added and leave. “Hyung. Shouldn’t we tell her about Jaejoong hyung?” Changmin asked. “Shh. Don’t say that out loud Changmin-ah. She doesn’t need to know,” I replied.

“But why?” Changmin asked again. “She has the right to know. She is his girlfriend after all. We can’t keep this a secret forever. Jaejoong hyung and Hyun Young will eventually find out sooner or later.” He added. “Well, later sounds great than sooner. Don’t worry. I’ll handle this. You just do as I say.” I stated.

“Arasso.” Changmin said. Hyun Young walk back to her seat and our orders arrive a while later. We finished our food and drinks then I suggested that we all go to the saloon. I told the hair dresser to curl her hair and add some browns on them. The process of making her hair perfect brown and curly takes an hour and a half.

After her hair is done and gorgeous, I asked the hair dresser to apply light make-up on her face. Finally, everything are done and I paid. “Okay. Hair and make-up done and do you mind changing?” I asked. It’s not that she don’t look pretty in the clothes she’s wearing now, I just want her to look drop dead gorgeous,

“Arasso. She went to the ladies room and bring a bag of clothes with her. Changmin and I waiter for 30 minutes and finally, she’s out of the ladies room. She’s wearing a blue and white long shirt, blue jeans and a fluffy white hat on her head. Our jaws dropped to the floor when she walk to us. She look amazing.

“Oppa, Changmin, is something wrong? Do I look weird or something? This outfit doesn’t suit me?” she asked. Changmin and I cleared our throats and shook our heads. “Y-you look amazing.” Changmin complimented. “Aww~ gomawo Changmin-ah.” She said.

“We-we should go.” I said and the three of us exit the building and enter my car. I drive to my friend’s working place and ride the elevator up to his floor. “Yo man! Long time no see.” I yelled as my friend and I hugged each other. “Long time no see you too.” He said. “Neul Seung-ah, this is Kim Hyun Woo.” I said,

“Annyeonghassaeyo Min- err, Jung Neul Seung imnida,” Hyun Young said as she introduced herself. “Annyeonghassaeyo Kim Hyun Woo imnida.” Hyun Woo introduced himself back. “So, what brings you guys here?” Hyun Woo added with a question. “You told me you need a female model. Neul Seung want to apply.” I replied.

“Okay. Why don’t you go over to the set and give me some poses.”Hyun Woo instructed. Hyun Young nodded and walk over to the set. “Okay. Ready? Give me what you got.” Hyun Woo said and Hyun Young poses for the camera. Wow she’s amazing! Her body, those curves, her lips and her eyes. They are just amazing!

“Okay, last film, Give me your one last post and we’re done.” Hyun Woo instructed. She gave him a cute pose and the shoot ended. “Gorgeous! I’ll upload these pictures and we can see them in a minute.”Hyun Woo stated as he put the camera’s memory card and insert it in his laptop.

He click a few buttons and he’s done. Wow! That was fast. “Guys, it’s done. Come here and look.” He called us over and we go to him. “This is photo-shopped and this is the original picture.” He said as he point to Hyun Young’s pictures. “Well, I gotta say, the original one looks better.” Changmin pointed out his opinion.

“I think so too.” I said agreeing with Changmin. “Since, you’re that good, I’ll hire you. So can start tomorrow.” Hyun Woo said. Hyun Young nodded and thanked him. “Neul Seung-sshi, new designed dresses are going to arrive I two days time. Why don’t you try them first before it’s being released.” Hyun Woo requested.

“Sure. I would love to.” Hyun Young said and smiled. We talked for a while and decided to leave when it’s already late. I drive us home and told Hyun Young to take a bath. She nodded and enter Changmin’s room and locked the door. I flopped on the couch and smiled. My plan is going well and smooth.

“Changmin-ah! Bring me some ice-cream!” I yelled to Changmin who is in the kitchen. He shouted a ‘yes!’ arrive with a bowl of ice-cream and handed it to me. “Gomawo.” I said and Changmin nodded as he sit on the couch beside mine. “Oh yeah! We have schedules tomorrow, right?” Changmin asked. I nodded.

“Well, we better get some sleep. It’s already midnight.” Changmin said. “Arasso, arasso.” I turned off the TV and both of us enter my room and drifted to sleep. The next day, I woke Changmin up and told him to get ready. I exit my room and saw Hyun Young is in the kitchen making ramen.

The three of us get ready then eat our breakfast and I send Hyun Young to work and Changmin and I went to SME building and to our practice room. Our manager hyung explained what we’re going to do today and we start the day by practicing the dance to our song.

 

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey! Second chapter is up. It's not as long  as the first one. I'm kind or in a hurry. So, in this chapter, Yunho reveals his plan. This chapter is a bit ....... hmm~ I don't know the exact word to describe it. Oh well, I hope you enjoy this chapter :D

 

Please do comment. I want to know what you readers think about this story and please subscribe too.

 

I love you, readers <3

 

P/S: the picture above is the girl. Well not exactly her but yeah. It's just some random picture and i thought 'Hey! This girl is gorgeous! She'll be the main girl.' well, I'll be posting up some random pictures of a girl from time after time but those pictures will only tell what she [the girl from the picture above] wears or what her hair looks like.