Chapter 8 - Mianhe...

Desperately In Love With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Ring ding dong Ring ding dong Ring a ling a ling~

(AN. I know I changed the lyrics. Mianhe~ just want to have fun cause work stress me ahaha XD *crazy mode before start drama*)

Jessica stares at her phone. Since earlier she just sitting in the chair in the veranda after Sooyoung slaming door in front of her face. Her mind completely blank now. Nothing that crossed her mind and nothing she want to think right now.

~Ring ding dong Ring ding..~

"Annyeonghaseo." Jessica decided to pick up the phone before it ring weirdly again (by the author).

"This me."

Jessica released a heavy sighed when she knew who called.

"Changed your mind?" Only that question Jessica gave to the caller.

"Maybe. I should know what is your plan first. I don't want you hurt her or force her."

"I want Tiffany fall in love again with Sooyoung, which part that mean hurting her, Kim Taeyeon?" Jessica asked. "If that happen, someone who will get hurt is you."

"And you, Sica."

"It's nothing to do with me. I don't have a heart."

"You have, Sica. You will get hurt like me if you makes them together again," Taeyeon said. "Do you even have any idea what you should do to makes it happen?"

"Sooyoung said that I really great to tears them apart so I must be great too to makes them together again," Jessica said with flat tone. "I just need to use my brain like that time we did it."

"You do that cause you want Sooyoung so badly, that idea just appear in your mind cause you want her to be yours," Taeyeon debate her.

"It's no different." Said Jessica coldy. "Why you call me, Kim Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon released a deep sighed. She realized Jessica don't want to discuss it anymore. She even don't want to changed her mind.

"I will help you. I will give anything that you need. In one.."

"Just give me your address."

"In one condition," Taeyeon continue looks not care with what Jessica said. "Let me know your progress with your plan. At least I will know when I need to prepare myself to let her go."

"Fine. Whatever. Just text me your address."

-Tut-

Jessica just cut the call without say goodbye or anything. Somehow that conversation makes her tired. And lack of sleep makes it worst. She can feel pain in her head.

Jessica closed her eyes tightly. Tried to think what should do next and Jessica feel another pain. She want to know from where cause in no time tears fell down from her eyes.

Jessica of course tried to wipe it. But like what happen last night when she think about Sooyoung and all this time they spend together, it useless.

Once again, Jessica cried by herself. No one there to hug her or cheer her up. No one.

*

Sooyoung finally open her door again. Her stomach can't let her just stay at her room. She need to eat, anything.

Sooyoung look around. No voices, no sounds. It rare.

Usually Sooyoung can hear Jessica singing while preparing her breakfast, lunch or dinner. Yeah... Jessica's sweet voice always fulfill their apartment every day. Sometimes Sooyoung request a song that she want to hear from Jessica.

But for now, its none.

"She left again, huh?" Sooyoung asked, don't know to whom and she hesitate someone might answer her.

"And why again I should care?" Sooyoung feel mad to herself.

One side of her want to forgive Jessica, another side get to much hurt until hard to say, "I forgive you for what you did to me."

Tiffany is her first love. A lot people said, first love never died. And if Jessica never ruined it, maybe they already together and married and addopt kid. Maybe. Who know?

But Jessica ruined it.

That line alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter