Chapter 02

I said I am a Tomboy...

 

.:: Chapter 02 ::.

 

 

First of all, to those who watched "Hana Kimi" Japanese and Taiwanese version... I'm just getting an idea, araso? *smiles* I'll work hard to make this different from the other genderbender stories

^^

 


 

 

"Section II-B," the secretary of the principal said to me. I nodded my head, "The dorm? It's your choice" she added as she passed me my schedule paper. As the paper is in my hands, I bowed in respect and left the office. Dark feild, lighted alleyways, different male students. I walked along the wave of students going to their own dorms. I looked at the map and then started to locate at the piece of paper where the dorm was. Luckily, three dorms were alloted for the whole school. I just need to pick one. But how can I decide? "You seem new here!" I heard a hyper voice, an arm then hang around my shoulder. I was surprised so I jumped a little. Who in the hell will be hyper at this hour of night? Can someone tell me?

 

"Hey, I'm talking to you" the boy said, I shook my head and then looked at him. His face was near to mine. "U-uh-" "Do you need some help?" he asked to me and I just nodded. "Yes captain obvious" I sarcastically replied to him and he gave me a chuckle. "Well, okay. What's your classroom?" "II - B" I looked in front of me, avoiding some students to bump into. "Let me help with your bag," he said, sounding like he knows what my gender is. I just shrugged and he grabbed my luggage bag from my hand. "Everyone knows that you're a girl," he whispered to me. I sighed, "What's the matter with that? I'm a tomboy but I'm not a lesbian or biual or whatever you call it."

 

He shrugged "It's the first time, congratulation for being the first girl to study here" he said and I just laughed it off. As soon as we're in front of the three... mansion like dorms, he then stopped in his own tracks. I stopped on mine too. He pointed the one at the left side, "This dorm is for geniuses," he said and then looked at me "This dorm is called dorm one" then he looked at the one in the middle, "This is dorm two, for those who has an entertainment abilities like singing, dancing or whatever an idol does. They have high possiblities to enter a known entertainment company" he said. I nodded my head. I have a dream to be a kpop idol... before. "And this is dorm three, my dorm, this are for those who likes freedom. Just freedom. I don't know why the principal alloted this dorm for those who likes freedom" he chuckles.

 

"So where do you want?" he asked to me, then I noticed the guy whom I saw in the bus and entered this school walks inside the third dorm. I'm not going inside the dorm because of him, right? "Pick now! This dorms have so many vacant rooms, be reminded that each one of students here has one bedroom each so don't expect me or Baekho to be your room mate" he said and I tilted my head to the side, "Baekho?" I asked him and he nodded "The one who entered dorm three recently is Baekho, he always skips class and I don't know why" he said. By the way, I don't know what his name is. "What's your name by the way?" I asked to him, "Oh sorry, I'm Lee Sungyeol" he says. "I'm part of the group 'Infinite', they're at the same dorm as me and Baekho's in 'Nu'est'" he always add that Baekho.

 

"So where do you want?" he asked again, dorm three seems to be an interesting one...

 

"Dorm three"

 


 

Here I am, here I am!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! xD lol

How's this chapter?

I want to add more characters here... ^^

lol. :) tell me, araso? and help me promote this story too *pouts* pwease?

 

don't forget to COMMENTSUBSCRIBE&BEFRIEND!

because NU'EST&INFINITE loves you!

*hugs and kisses*

*throws Namstar hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k