Chapter 01

I said I am a Tomboy...

..:: Chapter 01::.

First time creating a tomboy based story xD lol



this will be 'your' or OC's point of view

 


 


"What?! You're a tomboy?!" my dad was so angry at what he heard from me. I just sat there, emotionless. I know that this will be his reaction. I sighed and stood up. His eyes just followed my every movement. "Yes dad, I'm a tomboy and I just enrolled myself into an all-boys school" I replied. I bet my mom's heart just fall from her chest. "I'm sorry mom, I'm sorry dad but I want to have a new life" I added as I take a bow. Among the siblings, I am the only girl. All of them are studying at Kyunghee. As a kid, I adopt to their atmosphere and became one of them. But no, I don't like the idea of having relationship with a girl. Even though I'm a tomboy, it irks me. Going back to the story, I grabbed my luggage bag and started to walk out of the house, and walked throuh the windy night.



I knew that someday this will come because I planned this all along. Be strong, don't eat your words, just walk straight..., I thought inside my head. I was having a debate with myself. But no, I have to do this because I want to. As I walk farther, my dad's voice was getting fainter to my hearing. I just shake the thought off my head and then waited for a bus at the near shed. Minutes passed, a bus then arrived. Its destination is to Keimyung High (made up), the one I enrolled at. I entered the bus and was surprised. I am not the only who's riding the bus. I sat at the back, yeah, where kingkas seat when they use the public transportation. I put my luggage bag beside me on the floor of the bus. I looked outside through the window and then just watched the city lights and people walking.

 

After an hour, I then woke up, realizing that we're at Keimyoung High. Wondering why I went here at night? Nothing, I just want to go here at night. For me, it's better and the weird school principal said that the classes ends at night, which is common here in South Korea and that explains why I am surprised that there's students that is riding the bus while their dismissal is just a little bit later. As I went down the bus, I saw a student of the school enter, wait, I saw him at the bus. I think he skipped the whole day judging from his looks. And he looks drunk too.

 

I tried to approach him, "H-hey" I started a conversation but he won't reply. He just ignored me and walked straight to the dorms, I think. I sighed and then walked to the principal's office to see where my dorm and class are. I'll start tomorrow and will find out who that drunk person is.

 

Whom I never knew that will change my life here in the school campus

 


 

Hello! it's me kavs_6k again~

:) I wish and I hope that this story will draw a lot of attention from you and receive some love

sorry if the first chapter is kinda weird or is making you confused and boring.

but don't worry, I have things in mind that I'm sure you'll be able to enjoy

oh and hey, let me add a character but he's from Nu'est too :)

 

*hugs and kisses for you*

*throws Namstar (i love Infinite so much) hearts*

with lots of love,

kavs_6k