Percentage of Love

Percentage of Love
Percentage of Love


 

Lee Sungmin shook his head as he tried to keep his attention to his teacher. He was in school and it was currently his last subject before break. He blinked his eyes several times to clear his vision. Mr. Park, his professor was currently talking about some kind of theory he doesn't really understand at the moment. He sighed as he banged his head on his table. ing headache

That caught not only his classmates attention but also his teacher's. Mr. Park, his professor immediately stopped talking and went to his side. "Is there something wrong, Mr. Lee?"

Sungmin groaned as he forced himself to look up to his teacher, he muttered a low "I'm fine" even though he knew that he was feeling the exact opposite. He had this headache since last night and he thought that it will eventually passed after he slept but it seems that he was wrong because the headache was still there, actually he's feeling a greater headache than yesterday.

Mr. Park frowned, he wasn't really convinced that his student was fine because Sungmin was all sweaty and red. It actually worries him a lot. "Are you sure?" he asked again. "You look like you're about to passed out any seconds now. Do you want me to send you out to the clinic?"

Sungmin took a deep breath and shook his head, "There's no need for that professor. I can take care of myself" he forced a smile to his teacher. "Thanks for the concern but I'm really okay. Don't worry"

Mr. Park, his professor looked at him seriously before he sighed and nodded, he wasn't really convinced by his student. "Very well then. You can sleep or take a nap if you want. We still have an hour before break." He said as he took a look on his wrist watch to check the time.

Sungmin smiled to his teacher. He was really happy that his teacher was actually worried about him. His professor smiled back to him and started walking back in front of the class and there, he started talking again and proceeded on his lesson.

Sungmin shook his head again as his vision became blurry. He massages his forehead, biting his lips at the same time. I feel like vomiting

He stopped massaging his forehead when he felt a sudden urge to puke. He put his left hand in his mouth to stop himself from throwing up. I really hate you right now, ing headache. Why the hell I am sick?

It seems that his teacher noticed him again as he called Sungmin, "Mr. Lee, please come with me. I'm going to take you to the clinic." he said as he started walking towards Sungmin.

Sungmin looked up to his teacher again, he was about to say another excuse, telling he was fine but his teacher beat him to that, "No buts, Mr. Lee. Do you see yourself right now? You're red as tomato, you're all sweaty. Sorry to say this but you look really pathetic"

Sungmin pouted but nodded nonetheless. As hard as to admit it, his teacher was right. Even though he couldn't see his face right now he knew that he looked sick and pathetic. Actually I feel sick and pathetic.

Sungmin suddenly stood up. His vision wasn't really clear. And it seems that he underestimated his dizziness. As soon as he took a stand from his chair, his vision became more blurry, he became dizzier and his headache worsens. The last thing he remembered seeing was a shock look on his professor's face and the last thing he heard as the shouts of his classmates calling his name.


~

Cho Kyuhyun looked at the test paper on his table. They have a weekly test right now but he couldn't really concentrate because he is worried about Sungmin. He knew that his lover wasn't feeling well yesterday. He bit his lips and continued playing with his pen, tapping it on the table.

He shook his head as he tried to clear his mind. There's no point of thinking so hard right now. I need to answer this questions he thought as he started reading the questions in the test paper. He smiled, it was really easy. Like a piece of cake for him but the problem is. It is 50 problem solving items and it takes time to answer all of those.

He started answering the quiz, writing up formulas and solutions in order to solve different problems. He was in the item number 13 when someone knocked on their class' door. It caught his attention. He looked in the direction of the door and saw a familiar face, one of Sungmin's classmates.

He frowned, Did something happen to Sungmin?

"What do you want, Mr. Kam? Do you know that it's bad to interrupt my class especially when I'm giving a quiz?" their teacher asked the person who is in the door.

The Mr. Kam-student in the door looked kind of scared but he answered the teacher nonetheless, "Well. I'm sorry for the interruption but I really need to say something very important to one of your students."

Now the whole class' attention was on Mr. Kam. They we're curios on who was this 'one of your students' and what was the 'very important something'

Their teacher frowned, "Then who is this student then?"

Mr. Kam gulped and looked at, "Cho Kyuhyun" he said.

~

Sungmin opened his eyes and blinked it several times. He looked around in the room and figured out he was in the clinic. That's right. I remembered I lost consciousness in the classroom

He looked around again, trying to find someone in the room but it seems that there's no one there beside him of course. Maybe they took me here so that I can rest

He sighed, my head still hurts but at least I don't feel like vomiting now

He closed his eyes for a few minutes only to open them up again when somebody spoke.

"Are you okay, Ming?"

It was Kyuhyun

Sungmin immediately sit up but he was still kind of dizzy so he wavered a little. Kyuhyun rushed to his side and helped him before lay on the bed again, "Don't force yourself, Ming."

Sungmin pouted a little, 'But- but why are you here?"

Kyuhyun smiled and sit on the chair that was next to Sungmin's bed. ''It's obvious. I'm watching you of course."

Sungmin frowned, "But there's no need for that. I can be here all alone."

Kyuhyun placed his palm on Sungmin's forehead "No. You are sick. You have a fever. Actually, you're burning up so I really need to take care of you. Besides it's my fault because of last night"

Sungmin bit his lips, "But you have a quiz now, right? You will miss your quiz. Your grades might be affected, you will not be happy if-"

Kyuhyun silenced Sungmin by kissing him on the lips. It was just a peck but it was enough for Sungmin to blush. Well, the blush wasn't really recognizable because he was all red due to the fever.

Once Kyuhyun retreated back from their kiss, Sungmin blinked, "w-what? huh?"

Kyuhyun chuckled, "Silly Sungmin. My quiz is only 15% of my grades. I will lode 100% of my life if something bad happens to you."

Sungmin stayed silent, looking directly into Kyuhyun's eyes.

"I love you" Kyuhyun said. "Sleep now, I will stay here with you. I'm gonna take care of you."

Kyuhyun placed his hand into Sungmin head and run it into his hair. Repeating the process.

Sungmin smiled and closed his eyes, he whispered a soft, "I love you too" before drifting off into sleep.


a/n:

Okay., I don't know what gotten into me or something..
I've been trying to write the next chapter of 'The more you hate, the more you love' but it seems that I'm stuck...
I blame Death Note though.. I'm obsessed with Death Note. Even though I hate the ending.. Hell!!! I love L and the hell I found out he died?? But I couldn't hate Light/Kira because I also love him...
Urghhhhh!! And the episode 24 or 25 where L helped Light on drying himself and the massage thing-y.. do you know my heart exploded?? My mind started thinking og 'things' and of course the possibility.!! (LxLight)
BUT!! Light killed L!! (He didn't really kill him because Rem was the one who write L's name on the Death Note but still!!! Light wants him dead!)
SHOCKS...
and of course. Me being Nana (a crazy girl) decided to do the "fast forward thing-y" and skips to the ending. And then I suddenly saw a dying Light in the staircased.. TT.. urghhh
And I was like..

I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS ENDING!!

So I went to my best friend (fanfiction.net) and looked for Death Note fics and.. I found it!!

LxLight fics!!

Yes.
So I'm stuck to that fics right now..

Hehehehe.. so... updates may come slow.. (or will not come at all until I get over this Death Note obsession)

Anyway.. I will end this... author's note with a..

"COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED"

ps: You guys can talk to me about anything. About Death Note or the fic itself. (I prefer talking about Death Note though..)

Oh and I forgot..

CONGRATULATIONS to me because I officially graduated from High School..
and today is my birthday...
=.=