A Busted Haemi and the Saved Performance

The Female Hoya
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WAIT!” A voice called out.

Your uncle, Haemi, Hoya, and some other staff members turned around. They saw Sunggyu standing a few feet away, with a familiar body in his arms. Your hair covered your face, making you unrecognizable, but everyone could tell who you were, due to your light brown hair. Hoya gasped and ran up to you. Your uncle followed in suit.

“Where’d you find her?” Your uncle asked, worried.

“In the supply closet.” He almost spat out, giving Haemi death glares, which she shrunk under.

“Really? Who did this to her?”

“Well, I don’t know,” Sunggyu said, “maybe it was Haemi.”

“You can’t just go blaming it on random people.” She protested, taking a few steps forward.

“How am I blaming you if you were the one at fault?” He asked.

“You have no proof.” She crossed her arms.

The MC announced your name and Hoya’s once more. Your uncle sent a staff member to deliver the message that your performance would have to be cancelled. Sunggyu helped you onto Hoya’s back. He dug into his pocket and withdrew an IPhone, decorated in pink and white rhinestones with the initials S.H.M. on it.

“Does this look familiar?” He asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

“My phone! I’ve been looking everywhere for it! Did you take it from me?!” She accused, forgetting that it was probably the key piece of evidence that would lead everyone to the fact that she did indeed try to get rid of you.

“Now that’s blaming – I did nothing of the sort. I found it where I found ~~~.” He replied, venom dripping with every word. “You thought you could get away with it, didn’t you?”

She was flabbergasted. Everyone seemed to notice it, so she tried to play it cool.

“Tch, no. I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She replied, blinking rapidly.

“She’s lying.” Hoya finally spoke up from being silent the whole time. “She blinks a lot when she’s nervous or lies.”

Haemi stared at Hoya in horror. “N-no! What are you talking about?! How can you even trust him?”

“The fact that he’s liked you for over a year is enough to make me believe him.” Sunggyu said. “Plus, you can’t deny anything if the fact is right here.” He lifted up her phone.

“How’d you find her anyway?” Your uncle asked.

“I was walking past the supply closet when I saw the door slightly open. I closed it, but it wouldn’t fully close. I saw a piece of fabric – most likely a shirt – caught between the wall and door, so I thought I’d just remove it and close the door, but then I had the biggest heart attack when I saw ~~~-ah lying lifelessly on a pile of towels.” Sunggyu explained. “I picked her up, but then I found Haemi’s sparkly phone lying near her.”

You were beginning to stir on Hoya’s back. You groaned, lifting up your head. You were still groggy and a bit dizzy. It felt as if your head was smashed against a wall.

“Where am I?” You asked quietly.

Hoya heard. “You’re at Music Bank. Are you ok?”

“My head hurts.” You replied, blinked a few times.

“~~~-ah!” Sunggyu noticed you were awake and returned to your side. “How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine…” You said softly.

“Do you remember what happened before you blac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter