Chapter 2: Leeteuk & Taeyeon

The Beginning : How We Met

"Ok. Come on every one. Lets gather up for the cheers before gettig to the stage." Taeyeon said, clapping her hand to gather all of her student and made a cheering to raise the spirit.

They all gathered in the corner and chanted. "We are SM!  Yey!" they all yelled.

"Okay every one, get in line to get in stage." she instructed as they all obey her.

"Okay, lets welcome the students from SM Art School." the MC announced as Taeyeon and her students went up stood in a line.

As the first note played, they started to sing along with the tune in harmony.

"Goodjob." Taeyeon high-fived with all of her students as they walked down the stage minutes later.

She was so proud of her students.

"Wasn't that MC a famouse one?" she heard one of her student ask her friend.

"Yes. His name is Park Jungsoo. But he was always called MC Leeteuk on stage." her friend explained to the other one.

"Leeteuk? Angel?" she wondered as she look at him.

Suddenlt leeteuk turned his head and met face with Taeyeon.

She looked away in embarassement.

"We're you looking at me?" she heard voice asked her from her side.

She looked up and gasped at the person infront of her.

It was Leeteuk, his self.

"Ne?" she asked, not listenning to his question.

He chuckeled.

"We're you looking at me? Just now?"  he asked.

She looked down in shy, and nodded with her pink cheeks.

She was still silent.

"You're Kim Taeyeon from SM High isn't it?" Leeteuk asked her.

"N-Ne." she answered.

He nodded.

"I'm Park JungSoo or people used to call me Leeteuk.." he said, extending his hand at her.

"Kim Taeyeon imnida." She said, shaking his hand.

"Nice meeting you Taeyeon-ssi." He said, with a smile.

 

"Leeteuk, you have to interview Mr.Shim Changmin the owner of SM High for our 'Succes in Educating' program." YoNghwan, his boss a.k.a manager told him.

"SM High?" he asked him.

"Yes." Yonghwan nodded from the doorway.

"Okay." he only said, looking up from the magazine he was reading, smilling.

The two had exchange number, and they so almost call everyday. Well, mostly was Leeteuk calling her between his schedule, or just sending message to each other. But they haven't really met again after the competition he host.

 

"Nice to meet you, Mr.Shim." Leeteuk shook hands with Changmin.

"Nice meeteing you too, Mr. Park." Changmin greeted back.

"Where are we oing to do the interview?" He asked Changmin.

"In my office would do." Changmin said, walking to his office.

While the staff prepared the camera and things, Leeteuk walked arround the office, searching for someone.

"Are you looking for someone Mr.Park?" he heard a voice from behind.

He turned arround.

"O, Mr. Shim." He bowed to him. Changmin bowed back.

"Ummm...I was just looking arround. And I thought if I could see her here. I know one of your teachers Mr.Shim." he continued.

Changmin nodded.

"I'm flattered to know one of the bigest MC in Seoul know's my worker. But I would really appreciatte it if none of my worker bring their private life to their work place." Changmin said, with a voice of authority.

"No, of course its not that Mr. Shim." Leeteuk shook his hand previously.

Changmin burst into laughter seing Leeteuk's face expression.

"Leeteuk was quiet seing his layghter.

"Chill Mr.Park or should I just call Leeteuk hyung?" Changmin said, holding his laugh.

"I'm not that strict to the lecturer here. But I did hope that their personal life wouldn't distract their teaching." he said.

Leeteuk then smiled.

"You're one weird man Mr. Shim." Leeteuk shook his head.

Changmin only smirk.

"But, could I ask you something Changmin-ssi?" he ask Changmin.

Changmin raised a brow. "Sure." he said, nodding.

Leeteuk smiled and explained to him.

 

"Thank you for your time Changmin-ssi." Leeteuk bowed to him.

"You're welcome." Changmin shook his hand.

"We will leave your office then." Leeteuk bowed one more time before exiting the headmasters office.

He and the crew walked accros the hall.

"Where are we going Leeteuk-ssi?" one of the staff asked him.

He just smiled.

"I had another order to hosting a program here." he only said, and walked.

"Set the camera and the sound system there." he ordered the staff, then he went to check the surrounding from the window, then glance at his wrist watch.

Ten minutes again they will all finishh their second period. He thought to himself.

Right ten minutes later the bell rang. Leeteuk went to the mic and started to talk.

"Could I have your attention please?" he spoke through the mic that was already connected to all of the speaker arround the school.

The students, teachers and staffs turned their head in the direction of the speaker near them.

"Is miss Kim Taeyeon here?" he asked through the mic.

"If yoou are, could you come to the main hall in first floor?" he asked again.

"Now." he continued.

The students and staffs, also some teachers whishpered to their side.

Taeyeon was baffled when she heard her name mentioned. She had just finished teaching her second class that day.

"Miss Kim, someone asked to see you." one of her student told her, smiling.

"Come on miss Kim." one other courage her.

She took a deep breath and walked to the main hall.

There he was standing in front of the mic with a smile. Park JungSoo.

She gasped when she saw him there.

"What are you doing?" she whishpered, getting closer to him. She didn't want her student to listen to their conversation. Some of them had stood in front of the hall, curious.

But Leeteuk didn't reply her, instead he continued to speak on the mic. Getting the mic off of the stand, he met her half way. The camera followed where he goes.

"Oh, here you are miss Kim." he smiled.

"This is a reality show, How Great Is Your Love. One of our program." He explained. She was more confussed now.

"You're our client's target for today. He will confess to you through this show." he add some more.

Her eyes widened.

Someone would confess to her? She thought.

Then, he get in one knee in front of her.

"Kim Taeyeon, would you be my girl?" he asked her.

She had to cover the sound of her shock. And so was her students and co-worker.

Changmin stood in the corner of the far way in the hallway, seing through the window with a smile.

"Y-Yes." she answered him, moments later.

He was happy that one more couple could meet their soulmate that day. Especially in his place with his help, though it wasn't that big.

His students and staffs cheered for her. They jumped or laugh with each other.


This is how Taeyeon and Leeteuk met..

Sorry not that long..

I'm not good at describing things..

I hope you enjoy :)